Поставить глаголы в Активную/Пассивную форму.10-11 класс
1) This dog ... (call) Bubble.
2) The mirror ... (break) last night.
3) The house ... (build) ten years ago.
4) They ... (play) a lot of sports on the beach.
5) I ... (buy) a beautiful gold watch.
1)is called(пассивный-настоящее время)
2)was broken(пассивный-прошедшее время)
3)was built(пассивный- прошедшее время)
4)play( в настоящем времени, если нужно в прошедшем, то played - активный залог)
5)bought (это в прошедшем времени - активный залог)
Другие вопросы из категории
1) You __________ (to hear) the latest news?
2) You __________ (to meet) Kate lately?
3) We __________ (to see) one play by Chekhov last year had we come to the theatre earlier.
1. Oil is (light) than water. 2. We shall wait for a (dry) day to go on the excursion. 3. A bus is (fast) than a tram. 4. Take some of these sweets: they are very (nice). They are (nice) than the sweets in that box. 5. He clearly did not like the explanation, and as he listened to it, he became (angry) and (angry). 6. He worked (hard) and (hard) as the end of the term came nearer. 7. The (tall) trees in the world grow in California. 8. Please be (careful) next time and don't spill the milk again. 9. Bobby was a (quiet) child. He was (quiet) than his sister. 10. Her eyes are (grey) than mine. 11. He was the (fat) man in the village. 12. As he went on, the box became (heavy) and (heavy). 13. My sister is the (tall) girl in her class. 14. Who is the (attentive) student in your group? 15. It is autumn. Every day the air becomes (cold), the leaves (yellow). 16. This is the (beautiful) view I have ever seen in my life. 17. Your handwriting is now (good) than it was last year; but still it is not so (good) as Nick's handwriting. Nick has a (good) handwriting than you. And of course Nellie has the (good) handwriting of all.
c) I wish you (not/mind) my joining you.
1. John (write) his name. 2. I (draw) a picture. 3. Tom (blow out ) the light. 4. The cat (drink) its milk. 5. The tree (fall) across the road. 6. John (give) his bicycle to his brother. 7. You (make) a mistake. 8. We (eat) our dinner. 9. The train just (go). 10. I just (tell) the answer. 11. George never (be) in Australia. 12. John and Richard just (go away). 13. The baker (sell) all his cakes. 14. I (read) this book.
2. В следующих предложениях измените время глагола на Present Perfect. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The pupils are writing the dictation. 2. My friend is helping me to solve a difficult problem. 3. I am learning a poem 4. She is telling them an interesting story. 5. Kate is sweeping the floor. 6. The waiter is putting a bottle of lemonade in front of him. 7. I am eating my breakfast. 8. We are drinking water. 9. He is bringing them some meat and vegetables. 10 You are putting the dishes on the table.
3.Раскройте скобки, переведите. Помните, что в некоторых случаях употребляется Past SIMPLE!
1. When he (to come) home, his mother already (to cook) dinner.
2. When we (to come) to my friend’s house, he just (to leave).
3. When her husband (to enter) her office, she already (to finish) her work for that day.
4. Jennifer (to send) him an email after he (to call).
5. Andy (to ask) his friend before he (to propose) him his help.
6. We (to eat) a cake which I (to bring) an hour before.
7. My sister (to take) my dress which I (to buy) in Morocco.
8. I (to work) on the computer yesterday which I (to buy) a week ago.
9. I (to know) that my friend (not yet to complete) the test in the university.
10. Nick and his wife (to come) home from the theatre at five o'clock.
11. Nick and his wife (to come) home from the theatre by five o'clock.
12. She (to finish) my homework at seven o'clock.
13. She (to finish) my homework by seven o'clock.
14. They (to sell) their house before they (to buy) the new one.
15. He told me that he (to buy) a new car.
16. Yesterday I (to wake up), (to open) my eyes and (to remember) what I (to do) the day before.
17. She said that she (to have) a great vacation trip.
18. You (to complete) the test by Friday?
19. I (not to have) a lunch by the afternoon, so I was very hungry.
20. I (to fix) my car before my daughter (to return) back from school.
4.Поставь глагол в нужной форме (Past Perfect или Past Simple) в зависимости от смысла.
1. The house was very quiet when I got home. Everybody _____________(go) to bed.
2. I felt very tired when I got home, so I ______(go) straight to bed.
3. Sorry I am late. The car ______(break) down on my way here.
4. There was a car by the side of the road. It ________ (break) down and the driver was trying to repair it. So we _______ (stop) to help him.
5. Поставье глаголы в скобках в форму present, past или future perfect:
1. I hope you (not forget) all this by tomorrow. 2. I think she (cook) dinner by the time Mother (come) home. 3. He (be) a pensioner for ten years by next spring. 4. I hope they (tell) her the news by the time we (come). 5. Ask him when he (finish) packing. 6. What … you (do) when I (call) on you at 5
tomorrow? 7. He (search) every corner of your room before he (leave). 8. The plane (approach) Moscow at this time tomorrow. 9. By the time you (get) home we (prepare) everything for the party. 10. They (come) to see us next Sunday. 11. The doctor (examine) his last patient at this time tomorrow.
Simple (Indefinite) или Continuous. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I (wash) my hair last morning.
2. He usually (do) his homework in the afternoon.
3. The girl (talk) to Tim when his sister came.
4. If they forecast rainstorms, we (return) to the city.
Задание № 7. Поставьте глаголы, данные в скобках, во времена групп Perfect или Perfect Continuous. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. George smokes. He (smoke) for five years.
2. They already (paint) the walls in their flat.
3. The builder says he (finish) the roof by next week.
4. When I got to the car park I realised that I (lose) my keys.
Задание № 8. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык. Выпишите из каждого глагол – сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму. Напишите форму инфинитива глагола.
1. It’s raining again. Take your umbrella.
2. My mother always forgets my birthday.
3. I am sure Andrew will come to see us this evening.
4. I knew that he was waiting for somebody.
5. As soon as she came in I knew I had seen her before.
6. It has been snowing since Tuesday.
Задание № 9. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык. Подчеркните модальные глаголы.
1. You must not worry about it.
2. Can you make me some tea?
3. According to the radio, it may rain today.
4. You should change your job.
Задание № 10. Перепишите и письменно переведите текст.
The Statue ofLiberty
The magnificent Statue of Liberty stands inNew YorkHarbourand welcomes millions of foreign visitors and citizens returning to theUnited Statesfrom abroad. The idea for such a statue originated inFranceon the occasion of the 100th anniversary of theUSA.
The French people gave August Bartholdi’s statue “Liberty Enlightening the World” to the American people in 1886. The12 acreLiberty Islandwas selected as the permanent site for the statue. It was placed upon a concrete and granite pedestal. The statue with its pedestal is305 feethigh.
Approximately 800.000 people visitLiberty Islandeach year. You can walk up 354 stairs to get to the top of the statue. An elevator takes sightseers to the top of the pedestal, but from there those who wish to venture higher, must walk up to the statue’s head, where there is an observation platform. On a clear day, this platform affords a wonderful view of the harbour andNew York. The right arm and the torch are not open to the public.
There is a museum onLiberty Island, at the foot of the statue.
a harbour – гавань, порт
to welcome – приветствовать
site – местоположение
Liberty Island– остров Свободы
on the occasion of – по случаю
concrete – бетон
Задание № 11. Перепишите вопросы к тексту и письменно ответьте на них.
1. Where does the Statue of Liberty stand?
2. Where and when did the idea for the statue originate?
3. Who is the sculptor of the statue?
4. How many people visitLiberty Islandeach year?
5. How can sightseers get to an observation platform?
1) He (watch) TV every day.
2) My father (visit) our grandmother next week.
3) Usually they (not do) morning exercies.
4) Last summer my family (go) abroad.
5) Mike(not write) a letter yesterday.
6) In a week we (not buy) a new car.
2.Раскройте скобки. Поставьте to be в нужную форму. Переведите
1) Our today's home task...very difficulf.
2) Yesterday children... more noisy.
3) I... not a student.
4) These books... very interesting.
5) This boy... a good pupil.
Поставьте глаголы в нужном времени, употребив каждое из данных обстоятельств.
I (to receive) the enquiry from Green & Co (this week, yesterday,
just, two days ago, this morning, last month). 2. We (to visit) some
places of interest (today, a week ago, already, yesterday). 3. They (to
be) in the office (yesterday, lately, this week, just).