Поставьте, где это необходимо, соответствующий предлог: I prefer coffee … te a On B To C In D For10-11 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
c) I wish you (not/mind) my joining you.
язык, употребляя активную лексику
Срочно к этой пятнице
Continuous 1) they play football 2) Ann heads a magazine 3) I watch Tv
переведена на русский язык 6.Газеты читаются каждый день 7.Письмо написано карандашом 9.Письмо пишут ручкой 10.Напишут письмо в газету
пропуски соответствующими предлогами по
смыслу, где это необходимо.
1. I get up … seven o’clock or … a quarter past seven. 2. … Sunday I usually get up … nine o’clock or half past nine. 3. But last Sunday I slept very long and got up only … noon. 4. He was an excellent pupil, and the teacher never complained … him. 5. The school year begins … the first of September. 6. I like to go to the park … autumn.
like playing ... fotball, but I often play ... tennis. 3. Ann's children were ... hospital last week. 4. I stayed ... home ... ten yesterday.
Задание 2. Заполните пропуски местоимениями.
1. There is ... outside but I don't know him. 2. My son refuses to listen to ... but his granddad. 3. There is ... waiting for you in the hall. 4. ... can be changed. We missed the chance. 5. ... wanted to be his friend.
Задание 3. Поставте предложения в отрицательную и вопросительную формы.
1. Our teacher always speaks English in class. 2. Sometimes we have classes in the evening. 3. I work at the Ministry for Foreign Trade. 4. They do a fantastic job there. 5. It is raining now.
Задание 4. Раскройте скобки, употребив глаголы в соответствующей форме.
1. Please, (to listen) to me. 2. His German (to be) awful last September. 3. The academic year (to start) on the 1st of September. 4. You (read) a lot these days? 5. It (to take) 4 hours to flight to Berlin.
Не is at the lecture now. He was at the lecture yesterday. I went to church yesterday. I did not go to church yesterday. Did you go to church yesterday?
1. He speaks English fluently. 2. I scan newspapers in the morning. 3. The ballet company gives its first performance today. 4. My friends come to see me every week-end. 5. He studies in New York University. 6. The department gives a party this year. 7. He knows his job very well. 8. Who knows the answer? No one. 9. He has no gift for the stage, I think. 10. It usually takes him only 3 minutes to look through the text.