1. Open the brackets using the appropriate veb-form. a) I wish people (protect) nature. b)She wished her son (play) fewer10-11 класс
c) I wish you (not/mind) my joining you.
Другие вопросы из категории
язык, употребляя активную лексику
Срочно к этой пятнице
Continuous 1) they play football 2) Ann heads a magazine 3) I watch Tv
переведена на русский язык 6.Газеты читаются каждый день 7.Письмо написано карандашом 9.Письмо пишут ручкой 10.Напишут письмо в газету
1) I don’t enjoy (to eat) sweets because it’s harmful for my teeth.
2) The water (to run) from the gill was clean.
3) Stop (to write) this silly letter!
4) What do you call in English the thing that we use for (to reheat)
5) We couldn’t help (to laugh) at Eddie Murphy’s Acting.
6) The man (to sit) at the table was very pale and long-haired.
7) What products do you use for (to cook)?
8) She feel like (to dance). It’s her favorite music.
9) The pupils look forward to (to go) on excursion to Kolomenskoye.
10) Do you mind (to smoke) here if I open the window?
1. Andy, (you/hear) me? I (talk) to you for a minute already.
2. I want to see how much the place (change) since I was there last.
3. We (not see) them ever since.
4. I am perfectly happy. All my life I have been perfectly happy.
5. What’s that noise? – The people next door having a party.
6. Her eyes are red. She (cry).
7. I know him very well. We (know) each other since I came to live in this house.
8. The train (not arrive) yet but a lot of people (stand) on the platform.
9. “(you/hear) that Walter (ask) Mary to marry him?” - “Again? Whenever (she/say yes) at last?”
10. She (type) her thesis all day, but she (type) only 12 pages so far.
Translate the sentences.
1. Ваши советы полезны, я всегда им следую.
2. Только представьте: он бегло говорит на 5 языках, а сейчас изучает еще 2.
3. Я так и не купила это платье, оно очень дорогое.
4. Полиция ищет преступника уже несколько дней.
5. Во сколько прибывает поезд?
empty bottles must(throw) away/the sooner the better photographs (take) after the ceremony i never(speak) to like that before Ann(show)how to bath a baby by her elder sister a big battle(fight)here 200 years ago these books must not(take)away from the reading-room milk(use)for making butter and cheese in some countries women still(deny)the right to vote my uncle recently(make) a captain
(to postmark) at the post office. 3. The letters (to sort) into the different towns. 4. The mail (to load) into the train. 5. The mailbags (to unload) after their journey.
5. Use Future Simple Passive. (TOMORROW) 1. The postbox (to empty) tomorrow. 2. The stamps (to postmark) at the post office. 3. The letters (to sort) into the different towns. 4. The mail (to load) into the train. 5. The mailbags (to unload) after their journey
Joe Smith has (beautiful) garden in our town. Nearly everybody takes part in the “(Nice) garden Competition” each year but Joe wins every time. Bill Brown’s garden is (large) than Joe’s. Bill works (hard) and grows (many) flowers than Joe, but still Joe’s garden is much (interesting). I like gardens too but I don’t like hard work. Every year I win a little prize for (bad) garden in the town.