Упр. 211. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple или Past Continuous. 1. They10-11 класс
(to go) to the Hermitage last week. 2. They (to be) to the Hermitage twice this week. 3. After school yesterday he (to come) home, (to have) dinner, (to read) an article from the latest magazine and (to begin) doing his homework. 4. When your friend (to return) from the south? — She (to return) yesterday. — You (to go) to the station to meet her? — No, I..., I (to be) too busy. 5. With whom you (to discuss) this question yesterday? 6. I (to see) this film this week. I like it very much. 7. When I (to enter) the kitchen, I (to see) that my mother (to stand) at the table and (to cut) some cabbage. She (to cook) dinner. 8. As soon as I (to hear) a cry, I (to run) out of the room and (to see) that a child (to lie) on the ground and (to cry). "What (to happen)? Why you (to cry)?
Другие вопросы из категории
2. Если бы ты была на моём месте, чтобы ты сделала?
3. Если бы я знала французский язык, я бы вчера перевела речь гостя
4. Если бы Золушка не потеряла туфельку на балу, Принц бы ее не нашел
5. Если бы Анна послушала вчера прогноз погоды, она бы взяла с собой зонтик
6. Если туман станет гуще, мы заблудимся
7. Если бы я была на твоём месте, я бы посадила несколько фруктовых деревьев вокруг дома
8. Если дергать кота за хвост, то он оцарапает тебя
1. The problems of the company are very serious.
2. The roof of the house needs painting.
3. The dresses of the girls were wonderful.
4. My seat was at the wing of the plane.
5. The style of this designer is perfect.
6. Tonight I'll be staying at the house of my friends.
7. The Wilson are having a party for children on Saturday.
8. A holiday for a week will do you good.
9. Where is the key it the car?
10. These files belong to Felix?
11. The leg go the new table is broken.
12. The voices of those men woke us up.
1. He ( to tell ) me he already ( to pay) a fine.
2. The principal ( to be angry) when he ( to see ) that pupils ( not to leave) the classroom yet.
3. When I ( to open ) the door, I (to see) that he (to look) as if he just (to wake) up.
4. It (to be) his first time he (to jump) with parachute.
5. She (to have) no doubl that I (to make) a great mistake.
6. It (to be) the second time she (to make) that mistake.
7. They (to be) surprised when they (to understand) that he ( to give) them a false name.
busy at the moment.
2 Do you prefer working on your _______ or with other people?
3 Bob is now in _______ of the whole department.
4 Sometimes it’s good to _______ some manual work and give your brain a rest.
5 It’s Sandy’s job to _______ clients. She’s our receptionist.
1) It often ( rain ) in this part of the world.2) My wife always ( make ) a plump-cake on Sundays.3) Dad usually ( work ) on Saturdays.4) We sometimes ( go ) to the cinema.5) Jill ( speak ) five languages.6) He ( not like ) pop music.7) She ( not want ) to buy a new TV set.8) … he ( like ) to eat ice-cream.9) … you ( want ) coffee? – No, I … .10) We always ( come ) in time for classes.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Indefinite ( прошедшее время ). Обратите внимание на глаголы: нг – неправильные, пг- правильные:
1) We ( not have ) a holiday last year. ( нг )
2) I ( buy ) a new dress last week. ( нг )
3) Don’t worry about your letter. I ( send ) it the day before yesterday. ( нг )
4) When … he ( finish ) school? ( пг )
Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. Mike (to cat) ice cream every day. Look, he (to eat) ice cream now. When I (to see) him in the morning, he (to eat) ice cream, too. He (to say) he (to eat) one ice cream already by that time. I think he (to fall) ill if he (to eat) so much ice cream. 2. They (to walk) along the street and (to talk). Suddenly Nick (to stop) and (to say): "Oh, what shall we do? I (to lose) the key to the door." "If you (not to find) it," said Pete, "we (to have) to wait for mother in the street," 3. When I (to come) to the station yesterday, I (to learn) that my train already (to leave).
4.What he (to do) when you (to see) him yesterday? I (to give) you this book as soon as I (to finish) reading it. 6. When the ship (to cross) the ocean, a great storm (to break) out.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времѐн:Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect. Present Perfect Continuous.
1. This man (to be) a writer. He (to write) books. He (to write) books since he was a young man. He already (to write) eight books. 2. What you (to do) here since morning? 3. Lena is a very good girl. She always (to help) her mother about the house. Today she (to help) her mother since morning. They already (to wash) the floor and (to dust) the furniture. Now they (to cook) dinner together. 4. He (to run) now. He (to run) for ten minutes without any rest. 5. What they (to do) now? — They (to work) in the reading room. They (to work) there for three hours already. 6.Where he (to be) now? — He (to be) in the garden. He (to play) volleyball with his friends. They (to play) since breakfast time. 7. I (to live) in St. Petersburg. I (to live) in St. Petersburg since 1990. 8. This is the factory where my father (to work). He (to work) here for fifteen years. 9. You (to find) your notebook? — No, I still (to look) for it. I already (to look) for it for two hours, but (not yet to find) it. 10. You (to play) with a ball for three hours already. Go home and do your homework. 11. Wake up! You (to sleep) for ten hours already. 12.I (to wait) for a letter from my cousin for a month already, but (not yet to receive) it. 13. She already (to do) her homework for two hours; but she (not yet to do) half of it. 14. I (to wait) for you since two o'clock. 15. What you (to do)? –I (to read). I (to read) for two hours already. I already (to read) sixty pages. 16. It is difficult for me to speak about this opera as I (not to hear) it. 17.I just (to receive) a letter from my granny, but I (not yet to receive) any letters from my parents. 16. The weather (to be) fine today. The sun (to shine) ever since we got up.19. Every day I (to wind) up my watch at 10 o'clock in the evening. 20. Come along, Henry, what you (to do) now? I (to wait) for you a long time. 21. Where your gloves (to be)? — I (to put) them into my porcket. 22. I (to stay) with some American friends in Chicago. I (to stay) with them for two weeks now. I (to have) a great time here, I (to take) the opportunity to improve my English. I already (to see) the towering skyscrapers of Chicago which are reflected in the rippling water of Lake Michigan._I just (to take) a picture of Chicago's Sears Tower which (to rise) 1,707 feet and (to provide) a panoramic view from the skydeck. 23.I (to go) to give that cat some food. I (to be) sure it (to starve). — But Jane already (to feed) the cat. You needn't do it.
1.Мне рассказали — Мне рассказывают — Мне расскажут
2.Мне показали — Мне показывают — Мне покажут
3.Ее привели — Ее приводят — Ее приведут
4.Нас спросили — Нас спрашивают — Нас спросят
5.Нам ответили — Нам отвечают — Нам ответят
6.Им дали — Им дают — Им дадут
7.Ему помогли— Ему помогают — Ему помогут
8.Ему посоветовали— Ему советуют — Ему посоветуют
9.Его забыли — Его забывают — Его забудут
10.Его вспомнили — Его вспоминают — Его вспомнят
11.Нас пригласили — Нас приглашают — Нас пригласят
12.Его позвали — Его зовут — Его позовут
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple Passive.
(USUALLY) 1. The postbox (to empty) every day. 2. The stamps (to postmark) at the post office. 3. The letters (to sort) into the different towns. 4. The mail (to load) into the train. 5. The mailbags (to unload) after their journey. 6. The bags (to take) to the post office. 7. The letters (to sort) into the different streets. 8. The letters (to deliver).
Упр. 210. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple или Past Simple.
1. Please give me a pencil, I (to lose) mine. 2. I (not to meet) Peter since Monday. 3. Nina just (to finish) work. 4. Where Sergei (to be)? — He (to go) home. He (to leave) the room a minute ago. 5. What you (to read) now? — I (to read) "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte. 6. They (to read) "Ivanhoe" by Walter Scott a month ago. What about you? You (to read) "Ivanhoe"? 7. My watch (to stop). There (to be) something wrong with it. 8. You (to see) Jack today? — Yes, I (to see) him at the institute. 9. You (to hear) the new symphony by M.? — Yes, I... . — When you (to hear) it? — I (to hear) it last Sunday. 10. You (to change) so much. Anything (to happen)? 11. What you (to do) here at such a late hour? You (to write) your composition? — No, I (to write) it already. I (to work) at my report. — And when you (to write) your composition? — I (to finish) it two days ago. 12. I say, Tom, let's have dinner. — No, thank you, I al-I ready (to have) dinner. 13. What the weather (to be) like? It still (to rain)? — No, it (to stop) raining.
doll dresses herself.
13. She is in the kitchen. She (to make).......... tea for us.
14. What ...........(you / to look at)? – I (to look at)............. that tree in the garden. I (to like)............. to look at it early in the morning.
15. I am busy. I (to make)........... my bed.
16. I always (to make)........... my bed before breakfast.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
1. I (to rest).......... now. I (to rest).......... every day.
2. They (to talk).............. now. They (to talk)............ every day.
3. He (to drink)............... coffee now. He (to drink)............. coffee every morning.
4.She (to go).............. to school now. She (to go)............. to school every day.
5. They ...............(to have) dinner now? They always ...............(to have) dinner at two o’clock?
6. What ........... she (to write) now? What ............ she (to write) every evening?
7. What he ............... (to do) now? What he ............... (to do) every Sunday?
8.What they ................(to eat) now? What they ................. (to eat) at dinner?