1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Indefinite ( настоящее время ):10-11 класс
1) It often ( rain ) in this part of the world.2) My wife always ( make ) a plump-cake on Sundays.3) Dad usually ( work ) on Saturdays.4) We sometimes ( go ) to the cinema.5) Jill ( speak ) five languages.6) He ( not like ) pop music.7) She ( not want ) to buy a new TV set.8) … he ( like ) to eat ice-cream.9) … you ( want ) coffee? – No, I … .10) We always ( come ) in time for classes.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Indefinite ( прошедшее время ). Обратите внимание на глаголы: нг – неправильные, пг- правильные:
1) We ( not have ) a holiday last year. ( нг )
2) I ( buy ) a new dress last week. ( нг )
3) Don’t worry about your letter. I ( send ) it the day before yesterday. ( нг )
4) When … he ( finish ) school? ( пг )
Задание № 1
1) It often rains in this part of the world.2) My wife always makes a plump-cake on Sundays.3) Dad usually works on Saturdays.4) We sometimes go to the cinema.5) Jill speaks five languages.6) He doesn't like pop music.7) She doesn't want to buy a new TV set.8) Does he like to eat ice-cream.9) Do you want coffee? – No, I do.10) We always come in time for classes.
Задание № 2
1) We didn't have a holiday last year. ( нг )
2) I bought a new dress last week. ( нг )
3) Don’t worry about your letter. I sent it the day before yesterday. ( нг )
4) When did he finish school? ( пг )
5) I saw Peter two weeks ago. ( нг )
6) In 1993 my husband worked in the bank. ( пг )
7) Tom and Ann studied at the same institute. ( пг )
8) We came back home late yesterday. ( нг )
9) They didn't go to Moscow last weekend. ( нг )
10) I didn't want to eat, I wanted to sleep. ( пг )
Задание № 3
1) Natasha is at home.2) The book is on the table.3) They was in London.4) It is a wonderful morning.5) The pears are sweet.6) St. Petersburg is a big city.7) These boys are my friends.8) You was a good teacher.9) Are you a waiter? – No, I am not a waiter. I am a manager.10) My flat was in Moscow.
1) We will buy a new car.2) She will be in London soon.3) My daughter will study at the institute.4) The spring will be warm.5) My son will swim in the river.6) They will work much.7) We will go to Moscow tomorrow.8) She will write a letter. 9) Will he come to see us? 10) Ann will leave for Ryazan tomorrow.
(Можно употреблять и shall, но уже не является ошибкой использовать во всех случаях will)
Задание № 5
1) Mother cooked a very tasty dinner yesterday. 2) Tomorrow Nick will not go to university. 3) Kate does not write letter every day. 4) Did you see your friend yesterday? 5) Did your father go on a business trip last month? 6) I will invite my friends to come to my place next weekend. 7) We saw a very good film last Sunday. 8) He did not play computer games yesterday. 9) My sister washes the dishes every morning. 10) They went to the seaside a week ago.
Задание № 6. Составьте предложения, поставив слова в правильном порядке. Обратите внимание на тип предложения:
have/ in June/ we/ exams - We have exams in June
your friends/ English books/ do/ read - Do your friends read English books?
this/ not/ book/ is/ difficult - This book is not difficult
she/ cook/ does/ pizza/ not/ often - She does not often cook pizza
letters/ send/ me/ they - They send me letters
these flowers/ very much/ liked/ I - I liked these flowers very much
TV/ like to watch/ we - We like to watch TV
study/ ten/ I/ subjects - I study ten subjects
my/ left/ Paris for London/ brother/ yesterday - My brother left Paris for London yesterday.
his/ he/ exam/ in English/ passed - He passed his exam in English
Задание № 7. Вставьте нужное местоимение:
1) I am hot. 2) Help me please. 3) We invited them to our place. 4) This is not my room. 5) They want to go to London. 6) I have already read all your letters. 7) What is your phone number? 8) We know him well. 9) He is our friend. 10) She is mad about her car.
Другие вопросы из категории
мальчик ест мороженое, на кресле сидит туристический агент и показывает проспект маме
і він отримає її лише вранці.
3. Цей лист можна написати на одному аркуші.
4. Над ним сміялися, коли він сказав це.
думаю что я получаю достаточно свободы.помогите пожалуйста
Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. Mike (to cat) ice cream every day. Look, he (to eat) ice cream now. When I (to see) him in the morning, he (to eat) ice cream, too. He (to say) he (to eat) one ice cream already by that time. I think he (to fall) ill if he (to eat) so much ice cream. 2. They (to walk) along the street and (to talk). Suddenly Nick (to stop) and (to say): "Oh, what shall we do? I (to lose) the key to the door." "If you (not to find) it," said Pete, "we (to have) to wait for mother in the street," 3. When I (to come) to the station yesterday, I (to learn) that my train already (to leave).
4.What he (to do) when you (to see) him yesterday? I (to give) you this book as soon as I (to finish) reading it. 6. When the ship (to cross) the ocean, a great storm (to break) out.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времѐн:Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect. Present Perfect Continuous.
1. This man (to be) a writer. He (to write) books. He (to write) books since he was a young man. He already (to write) eight books. 2. What you (to do) here since morning? 3. Lena is a very good girl. She always (to help) her mother about the house. Today she (to help) her mother since morning. They already (to wash) the floor and (to dust) the furniture. Now they (to cook) dinner together. 4. He (to run) now. He (to run) for ten minutes without any rest. 5. What they (to do) now? — They (to work) in the reading room. They (to work) there for three hours already. 6.Where he (to be) now? — He (to be) in the garden. He (to play) volleyball with his friends. They (to play) since breakfast time. 7. I (to live) in St. Petersburg. I (to live) in St. Petersburg since 1990. 8. This is the factory where my father (to work). He (to work) here for fifteen years. 9. You (to find) your notebook? — No, I still (to look) for it. I already (to look) for it for two hours, but (not yet to find) it. 10. You (to play) with a ball for three hours already. Go home and do your homework. 11. Wake up! You (to sleep) for ten hours already. 12.I (to wait) for a letter from my cousin for a month already, but (not yet to receive) it. 13. She already (to do) her homework for two hours; but she (not yet to do) half of it. 14. I (to wait) for you since two o'clock. 15. What you (to do)? –I (to read). I (to read) for two hours already. I already (to read) sixty pages. 16. It is difficult for me to speak about this opera as I (not to hear) it. 17.I just (to receive) a letter from my granny, but I (not yet to receive) any letters from my parents. 16. The weather (to be) fine today. The sun (to shine) ever since we got up.19. Every day I (to wind) up my watch at 10 o'clock in the evening. 20. Come along, Henry, what you (to do) now? I (to wait) for you a long time. 21. Where your gloves (to be)? — I (to put) them into my porcket. 22. I (to stay) with some American friends in Chicago. I (to stay) with them for two weeks now. I (to have) a great time here, I (to take) the opportunity to improve my English. I already (to see) the towering skyscrapers of Chicago which are reflected in the rippling water of Lake Michigan._I just (to take) a picture of Chicago's Sears Tower which (to rise) 1,707 feet and (to provide) a panoramic view from the skydeck. 23.I (to go) to give that cat some food. I (to be) sure it (to starve). — But Jane already (to feed) the cat. You needn't do it.
1.Мне рассказали — Мне рассказывают — Мне расскажут
2.Мне показали — Мне показывают — Мне покажут
3.Ее привели — Ее приводят — Ее приведут
4.Нас спросили — Нас спрашивают — Нас спросят
5.Нам ответили — Нам отвечают — Нам ответят
6.Им дали — Им дают — Им дадут
7.Ему помогли— Ему помогают — Ему помогут
8.Ему посоветовали— Ему советуют — Ему посоветуют
9.Его забыли — Его забывают — Его забудут
10.Его вспомнили — Его вспоминают — Его вспомнят
11.Нас пригласили — Нас приглашают — Нас пригласят
12.Его позвали — Его зовут — Его позовут
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple Passive.
(USUALLY) 1. The postbox (to empty) every day. 2. The stamps (to postmark) at the post office. 3. The letters (to sort) into the different towns. 4. The mail (to load) into the train. 5. The mailbags (to unload) after their journey. 6. The bags (to take) to the post office. 7. The letters (to sort) into the different streets. 8. The letters (to deliver).
doll dresses herself.
13. She is in the kitchen. She (to make).......... tea for us.
14. What ...........(you / to look at)? – I (to look at)............. that tree in the garden. I (to like)............. to look at it early in the morning.
15. I am busy. I (to make)........... my bed.
16. I always (to make)........... my bed before breakfast.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
1. I (to rest).......... now. I (to rest).......... every day.
2. They (to talk).............. now. They (to talk)............ every day.
3. He (to drink)............... coffee now. He (to drink)............. coffee every morning.
4.She (to go).............. to school now. She (to go)............. to school every day.
5. They ...............(to have) dinner now? They always ...............(to have) dinner at two o’clock?
6. What ........... she (to write) now? What ............ she (to write) every evening?
7. What he ............... (to do) now? What he ............... (to do) every Sunday?
8.What they ................(to eat) now? What they ................. (to eat) at dinner?
1. …people usually (shake) hands when they meet?
2. … you (do) the shopping yet?
3. … you (buy) tickets at the railway station yesterday?
4. Why … Ann (wear) her party dress now?
5. Kate hopes she (go) to the theatre next week.
Present Indefinite.1.I(not to know)what to give my brother for his birthday.2.They(to want)to publish this book in July?3.She(to think)he(to drive)dangtrously.4.He(to understand)that he(to eat)noisily,but he always(to forget)about it.5/Who that man(to be)who(to stand)in the doorway?-You(not to recognize)him?It(to be)John,my cousin.6/What your brother(to do)now?7.Your family(to leave)St Petersburg in summer?-Yes,we always(to go)to the seaiside.We all(to lire)the sea.Mother(to stay)with us to the end of August,but father(to return)much earlier.