. Поставь глаголы в нужной форме.5-9 класс
During their visit to Europe the students … a lot of pictures (take).
The lesson … forty minutes (last).
Let’s … a date and time right now (arrange).
Yesterday Linda … an interview to a youth magazine (give).
Next week we … have a Christmas party at school (have).
Другие вопросы из категории
where were you?
1. i were at home
2.i was in class
3.yes ,i was
1. Factories (not/ to use) this method of processing.
2. Not only goods but also services (to be) important for consumers.
3. The industry (not/ to use) the resources intensively.
4. The factory (to belong) to a Japanese company.
5. The primary sector (not/ to include) services to consumers.
6. There (to be) a lot of agricultural land in this part of the country.
7. Manufacturing (to grow) last in the UK and mining (not/ to grow) fast now.
8. There (to be) several industries which (to belong) to the primary sector.
9. You (to be) a manager?
XIII. Сделайте следующие предложения утвердительными или отрицательными в зависимости от смысла, употребив глаголы в нужной форме.
1. Manufacturing industries (to be) important in all countries.
2. Agriculture (to include) crop and animal farming.
3. Mining (to belong) to the service sector.
4. Industries of the primary sector (to process) resources.
5. Fishing, forestry, and beekeeping (to be) industries of the secondary sector, they (to belong) to the primary sector.
6. Countries which (to be) rich in land (to produce) agricultural products.
7. Mining (to be) a very important industry in Russia.
8. Agriculture (to provide) goods for consumers and manufacturing.
9. In industrialized countries, the service sector (to grow) very fast.
1. We (to do) morning exercises every day.
2. They (to work) at a factory.
3. He often (to stay) after dinner.
2) Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Future Simple. Поставьте предложения затем вопросительную и отрицательную форму.
1. Alice (to sell) soft toys for her sister in 2 weeks.
2.He (to create) a snowman.
3. Ann (to built) a
ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА! БУДУ ОЧЕНЬ ПРИОЧЕНЬ БЛАГОДАРНА!
1. Paul (to learn) English last year.
2. Professor (to deliver) a lecture yesterday.
3. Ann (to speak) German very well.
4. I never (to drink) coffee.
5. The swimming pool (to open) at 9 a.m. and (to close) at 6 p.m.
6. What time the bank (to close) in Britain?
7. I (to play) the piano, but I (not to play) very well.
8. Water (to boil) at 100 degrees Celsius.
9. I usually (to go) to work by car.
10. The moon (to go) round the Earth.
languages.But we (understand)______ and (get)___ along with each other well.The weather (be)____ fine.My guests (walk)____ ,(swim)____ and (play)____.Tomorrow they (ride)____ horses.In the mornning a girl from Italy often (sing)___ nice songs for us.A boy from Canada (paint)____ wonderful pictures every afternoon.Yesterday he (draw)___ my portrait.Three days ago we (visit)___ Hobbit.He (be)___ hospitable and polite.He (make)___ jokes and (tell)___ us about his new magazine.Hobbit (send)___ you this magazine in a week.When ___ you (come)___ to see me?Зарание Спасибо!!!и за место пропусков тоесть тире снизу там слова в нужной форме
раскрыть скобки,поставить глагол в правильную форму.и перевести.
the documents (to check) at the passport control area.
my salary(to pay) into my account.
these souvenirs (to make) by hand.
in this supermarket a 10 pen cent discount (to give)to regular customers.
a iot of money (to spend) on advertising last year.
new computers(to deliver)to the shop tomorrow.
the scientist (to award) the nobel prize for his discovery.
our clients (to invite) to the trade show next month.
these problems (to discuss) at the meeting yesterday.