Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present, Past или Future Perfect. 1. Mr Jonson already (to discuss) all the business matters and he is going to10-11 класс
the plant now. 2. I never (to be) to St. Petersburg yet. 3. What films you (to see) this week? 4. The accident happened after the new bus driver (to drive) a few yards. 5. I didn’t know Mirabel. I never (to Greg her book couldn’t lend Eugenie 6. her. meet) because she (to lose) it. 7. By the end of this century the population (to grow) to three billion. 8. Mike (to receive) the letter by next Friday or not? 9. Galkin (not to look) through the mail yet. 10. I (not to pay) the bill by the end of the week. 11. I just (to finish) my work. 12. He (to look) through newspapers yet? 13. He already (to sell) all his goods. 14. Sally (to sign) all the documents before she left for lunch. 15. Sue (to drive) home by midnight tomorrow. 16. They already (to run) through the agenda for the day? 17. Mr Black (not/to make) an appointment on the phone yet. 18. I didn’t know Clare. I never (to see) her before. 19. The train (to start) when they arrived at the station. 20. Terry (to sew) her new dress by the end of this week. 21. I already (to write) my composition. May I go out? 22. How many pages of this book you (to read)? 23. Mike just (receive) a letter. 24. We already (to tidy) all the rooms when the guests arrived. 25. I (to carry) out all my duties by the end of this month. 26. What you (to do) for your homework? 27. The students (to learn) all the words by the time their teacher came. 28. You ever (to be) to St. Petersburg? 29. We (not/to post) the letter before they arrived. 30. What (to happen)? Why is she crying?
1. Mr Jonson already has discuss all the business matters and he is going to the plant now. 2. I have never been to St. Petersburg yet. 3. What films have you seen this week? 4. The accident happened after the new bus driver had driven a few yards. 5. I didn’t know Mirabel.
I never (to Greg her book couldn’t lend Eugenie 6. her. meet) because she (to lose) it.
что за greg? я не знаю такого слова
7. By the end of this century the population will have grown to three billion. 8. Will Mike have received the letter by next Friday or not? 9. Galkin has not looked through the mail yet. 10. I will not have payed the bill by the end of the week. 11. I just have finished my work. 12. HAven't He looked through newspapers yet? 13. He already has sold all his goods. 14. Sally had signed all the documents before she left for lunch. 15. Sue will have driven home by midnight tomorrow. 16. They already have run through the agenda for the day? 17. Mr Black have not made an appointment on the phone yet. 18. I didn’t know Clare. I've never seen her before. 19. The train had started when they arrived at the station. 20. Terry will have seen her new dress by the end of this week. 21. I already have writen my composition. May I go out? 22. How many pages of this book have you read? 23. Mike just has received a letter. 24. We already have tided all the rooms when the guests arrived. 25. I will have carried out all my duties by the end of this month. 26. What have you done for your homework? 27. The students had learnt all the words by the time their teacher came. 28. Have you ever been to St. Petersburg? 29. We had not posted the letter before they arrived. 30. What have happened? Why is she crying?
Другие вопросы из категории
английская книга. У меня большая квартира. У тебя много друзей в Москве? У меня есть отец и мать. У них есть брат? У твоей сестры есть ребенок? У меня нет сестры.
этот молодой человек мой соотечественник не побоюсь сказать что он мой брат...в 19 лет ещё не зная толк жизни спас нас спас его семью спас всех стариков и детей ценой своей жизни... он герой...в 19 лет он сделал то что некоторые побоялись бы... и что враг будет не наказен??у нас трагедия помогите нам востоновить справедливость...прошу востоновите справедливость...
not very high. 3. While going home from work I often meet an old friend. 4. Having finished their meeting the office workers went home. 5. A body moving with a certain velocity carries within itself kinetic energy of motion. 6. While absorbing the energy of cosmic rays the upper atmosphere becomes radioactive. 7. When entering the Internet I always find a lot of interesting information. 8. Having been used for a long time by our specialists this device was no longer operational. 9. Having run a long distance the sportsman was tired.
1) Andrea (to live) in San Francisco.
2) She (to get up) at six o'clock and (to take) а shower.
3) She doesn't normally (to have) breakfast.
4) At half past eight she (to catch) а bus to her college.
5) Нег first class (to start) at а quarter past eight.
6) She always (to have) lunch at twelve o'clock in the cafeteria.
7) The cafeteria (to be) ОК and it (to be) cheap too.
8) Once а week she (to go) swimming.
9) Sometimes one of her friends (to pick) them up and then (to drive) them home.
10) She (°to invite) friends to her house rather often, they (to listen) to music and (to talk) .
7. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Present Indefinite.
1) Linda and I (work) for а company, which (produce) automobiles.
2) I (start) work at ten o'clock and Linda (come) to the office at nine.
3) She (be) good at typing, she (write) letters and reports every day.
4) She (not know) French very well, so she often (go) to the sixth floor where I
5) I sometimes help her translate letters, as I (know) French rather well.
6) Linda also (answer) telephone calls, sometimes she (show) visitors around the factory.
7) She (dо) common paperwork: (write) memos, (file) reports, (answer) letters.
8) She often (arrange) meetings for her boss.
9) You (understand) what her job (be) ? Yes, she (be) а secretary.
10) But she (not like) her job and (want) to be а manager.
8. Напишите следующие предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах.
Образец: It smells awful.
Does it smell awful? It doesn't smell awful.
l. We work at the translation. 2. You make а lot of noise. 3. Не always goes for а walk in the evening. . 4. In the morning I have little time. 5. Her brother works in Canada. 6. She does nothing to realize her dreams. 7. David believes in God. 8. She always comes to work in time. 9. The book belongs to Ann. 10. Не prepares his lessons in the evening.9. Заполните пропуски глаголом to be в Past Indefinite и переведите предложения.
1. It ... bitterly cold yesterday. 2. Му uncle ... very busy all last week. 3. She called on Sunday because it ... cheaper then. 4. When I came to visit her she ... absent, she ... at her friend's 5. We . .. tired of his stupid questions 6. Last winter the weather ... rather warm. 7. Yesterday he ... in Geneva. 8. When mу grandmother ... young, she ... an actress9. Where .. . your books? - They ... in mу bag10. Не ... not ill yesterday, he ... at work.
10. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Past Indefinite. Напишите
предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах.
Образец She (to prepare) lessons well.
She prepared lessons well.
Did she prepare lessons well?
She didn't prepare lessons well.
1) I (to buy) а magazine last week.
2) The postman (to bring) the morning mail only at 10 o'clock. 3) I (to see) you in the library the other day.
4) They (to have) а picnic yesterday.
5) The rain (to spoil) the whole pleasure.
6) Every winter Nick (to go) to the Swiss Alps to ski.
7) My sister (to get) married at 24.
8) She (to pass) all her exams successfully.
9) Their family (to live) in France for many years.
10) Mary (to buy) а very beautiful dress for the party yesterday.
11. Заполните пропуски глаголом to be в Future Indefinite.
1. Tomorrow it ... cold and wet. 2. Не ... fifty in June. 3. It's too late to go. I. .. here till tomorrow. 4. Computers . .. our teachers. 5. People .. . on the moon. 6. Don't worry, I… not ... too late. 7. I suppose, you . .. pretty busy tomorrow. 8. I am afraid, it . .. difficult for you to stay there so long. 9. Larry . .. happy to visit them again. 10. I suppose Mr. Black .. . our teacher next term.
l times.2) We (learn) many new words in this course.3) He (make) that same mistake several time.4) I (hear) that story before.5) I am afraid that I (lose) my car keys.6) She (see) this film three times.7) I (tell) John what you said.8) She (return) my book at last.9) She says that she (lose) her new pocket-book.10) I just (mention) it. Please be more attentive.
Употребить глаголы, данные в скобках, в Past Perfect.Перевести предложения на русский язык.1) I was sure that I (see) the man before.2) I asked him why he (leave) the party so early.3) It was clear that he (give) us the wrong address.4) The teacher corrected the exercises which I (prepare).5) He knew that he (make) a serious mistake.6) She said she (look) everywhere for the book.7) I felt that I (meet) the man somewhere before.
1. There are a lot of books in our library. 2. It was late when I returned home yesterday. 3. He is a handsome young man. 4. It will be rainy and sleety tomorrow. 5. I am happy to meet you. 6. The day I got married was the happiest day in my life. 7. Are you will present at tomorrow’s meeting. I think, I will be. 8. What time is it now? It is 7 o’clock. 9. They were surprised to see me yesterday. 10. We were not struck by his behaviour last time we saw him.
2. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present, Past или Future Continuous.
1. Hello, Pat! Where are you going.2. I’m reading a very interesting book now. 3. Nellie is waiting for me outside the cinema now.4. We were watching a new soap opera when the electricity went off. 5. What were you doing when I met you yesterday? 6. My father will be repairing his car the whole day tomorrow. 7. What will you be doing at 5 p.m. next Sunday? 8. Where is Mary? She is typing her daily report. 9. We were not driving fast when the accident took place. 10. Look! The puppies are sleeping.
3. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present, Past или Future Indefinite.
1. They are always discussing all their problems. 2. I drink orange juice every morning. 3. What do you reading before you go to bed? 4. They went to the cinema last week. 5. Where did he go yesterday? 6. Mary didn't write a letter to her boyfriend yesterday. 7. I think, She will see me off at the station. 8Will he ring you up tomorrow? 9. I don't enjoy pop music at all. 10. He doesn't tidy his room on Saturday.
4. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present, Past или Future Perfect.
1. I just have finished my work.2. Have you read this book yet?3. He already has sold all his goods. 4. Sally (to do) her homework before she went for a walk. 5. Sue will have driven home by midnight tomorrow.6. How many pages he already (to write)? 7. I (not/to be) to Rome yet. 8. I didn’t know Clare. I never (to see) her before. 9. The train had started when they arrived at the station.10. Terry will have seen her new dress by the end of this week.
5. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present, Past или Future Perfect Continuous.
1. She (to play) poker since morning. 2. What you (to do) for 2 hours already? 3. John (to work) on this problem for a week when the delegation of foreign experts arrived at the institute. 4. How long you (to fish) here? Have you caught anything? 5. My mother (to grow) this sort of tomatoes for 5 years already. 6. I (to read) this book for a week before I return it to the library. 7. That strange man (to stand) at the corner since early morning. 8. How long this man (to wait) for you at the station before you met? 9. I (to study) English for 2 months before the following exam. 10. I (to shop) in the supermarket for half an hour when I lost my wallet.
6. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в нужном времени.
1 I don’t see Mike this week. 2.He always drink milk in the morning.3. We returned home late at night yesterday. 4. John is crossing the street when he saw a car. 5. I think you will write the letter by next Friday. 6. Jill did all her house work yesterday. 7. What time you usually finish your work? 8. Look! The kite is fling high up in the sky. 9. I did not enjoyed the party yesterday. 10. Why you smiling at me? Is it something wrong with me?
1. John (write) his name. 2. I (draw) a picture. 3. Tom (blow out ) the light. 4. The cat (drink) its milk. 5. The tree (fall) across the road. 6. John (give) his bicycle to his brother. 7. You (make) a mistake. 8. We (eat) our dinner. 9. The train just (go). 10. I just (tell) the answer. 11. George never (be) in Australia. 12. John and Richard just (go away). 13. The baker (sell) all his cakes. 14. I (read) this book.
2. В следующих предложениях измените время глагола на Present Perfect. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The pupils are writing the dictation. 2. My friend is helping me to solve a difficult problem. 3. I am learning a poem 4. She is telling them an interesting story. 5. Kate is sweeping the floor. 6. The waiter is putting a bottle of lemonade in front of him. 7. I am eating my breakfast. 8. We are drinking water. 9. He is bringing them some meat and vegetables. 10 You are putting the dishes on the table.
3.Раскройте скобки, переведите. Помните, что в некоторых случаях употребляется Past SIMPLE!
1. When he (to come) home, his mother already (to cook) dinner.
2. When we (to come) to my friend’s house, he just (to leave).
3. When her husband (to enter) her office, she already (to finish) her work for that day.
4. Jennifer (to send) him an email after he (to call).
5. Andy (to ask) his friend before he (to propose) him his help.
6. We (to eat) a cake which I (to bring) an hour before.
7. My sister (to take) my dress which I (to buy) in Morocco.
8. I (to work) on the computer yesterday which I (to buy) a week ago.
9. I (to know) that my friend (not yet to complete) the test in the university.
10. Nick and his wife (to come) home from the theatre at five o'clock.
11. Nick and his wife (to come) home from the theatre by five o'clock.
12. She (to finish) my homework at seven o'clock.
13. She (to finish) my homework by seven o'clock.
14. They (to sell) their house before they (to buy) the new one.
15. He told me that he (to buy) a new car.
16. Yesterday I (to wake up), (to open) my eyes and (to remember) what I (to do) the day before.
17. She said that she (to have) a great vacation trip.
18. You (to complete) the test by Friday?
19. I (not to have) a lunch by the afternoon, so I was very hungry.
20. I (to fix) my car before my daughter (to return) back from school.
4.Поставь глагол в нужной форме (Past Perfect или Past Simple) в зависимости от смысла.
1. The house was very quiet when I got home. Everybody _____________(go) to bed.
2. I felt very tired when I got home, so I ______(go) straight to bed.
3. Sorry I am late. The car ______(break) down on my way here.
4. There was a car by the side of the road. It ________ (break) down and the driver was trying to repair it. So we _______ (stop) to help him.
5. Поставье глаголы в скобках в форму present, past или future perfect:
1. I hope you (not forget) all this by tomorrow. 2. I think she (cook) dinner by the time Mother (come) home. 3. He (be) a pensioner for ten years by next spring. 4. I hope they (tell) her the news by the time we (come). 5. Ask him when he (finish) packing. 6. What … you (do) when I (call) on you at 5
tomorrow? 7. He (search) every corner of your room before he (leave). 8. The plane (approach) Moscow at this time tomorrow. 9. By the time you (get) home we (prepare) everything for the party. 10. They (come) to see us next Sunday. 11. The doctor (examine) his last patient at this time tomorrow.
Simple (Indefinite) или Continuous. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I (wash) my hair last morning.
2. He usually (do) his homework in the afternoon.
3. The girl (talk) to Tim when his sister came.
4. If they forecast rainstorms, we (return) to the city.
Задание № 7. Поставьте глаголы, данные в скобках, во времена групп Perfect или Perfect Continuous. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. George smokes. He (smoke) for five years.
2. They already (paint) the walls in their flat.
3. The builder says he (finish) the roof by next week.
4. When I got to the car park I realised that I (lose) my keys.
Задание № 8. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык. Выпишите из каждого глагол – сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму. Напишите форму инфинитива глагола.
1. It’s raining again. Take your umbrella.
2. My mother always forgets my birthday.
3. I am sure Andrew will come to see us this evening.
4. I knew that he was waiting for somebody.
5. As soon as she came in I knew I had seen her before.
6. It has been snowing since Tuesday.
Задание № 9. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык. Подчеркните модальные глаголы.
1. You must not worry about it.
2. Can you make me some tea?
3. According to the radio, it may rain today.
4. You should change your job.
Задание № 10. Перепишите и письменно переведите текст.
The Statue ofLiberty
The magnificent Statue of Liberty stands inNew YorkHarbourand welcomes millions of foreign visitors and citizens returning to theUnited Statesfrom abroad. The idea for such a statue originated inFranceon the occasion of the 100th anniversary of theUSA.
The French people gave August Bartholdi’s statue “Liberty Enlightening the World” to the American people in 1886. The12 acreLiberty Islandwas selected as the permanent site for the statue. It was placed upon a concrete and granite pedestal. The statue with its pedestal is305 feethigh.
Approximately 800.000 people visitLiberty Islandeach year. You can walk up 354 stairs to get to the top of the statue. An elevator takes sightseers to the top of the pedestal, but from there those who wish to venture higher, must walk up to the statue’s head, where there is an observation platform. On a clear day, this platform affords a wonderful view of the harbour andNew York. The right arm and the torch are not open to the public.
There is a museum onLiberty Island, at the foot of the statue.
a harbour – гавань, порт
to welcome – приветствовать
site – местоположение
Liberty Island– остров Свободы
on the occasion of – по случаю
concrete – бетон
Задание № 11. Перепишите вопросы к тексту и письменно ответьте на них.
1. Where does the Statue of Liberty stand?
2. Where and when did the idea for the statue originate?
3. Who is the sculptor of the statue?
4. How many people visitLiberty Islandeach year?
5. How can sightseers get to an observation platform?