Страдательный залог5-9 класс
Emma painted that picture a year ago
Другие вопросы из категории
Задание 1. Заполните пропуски, используя слова (словосочетания). Переведите получившийся текст с помощью словаря. cars, lines, stations, trains, underground Moscow metro There are many ＿ in the Metro; their surface buildings and halls are spacious, well ventilated and well lit. They differ widely in architectural design and have decorations of marble, bronze, aluminum and glass. The present Metro ＿ are much better than the early ones. They are con siderably lighter in weight, and the seats are soft. Muscovites and the visitors to the city do because the interval between them is always short. The Moscow Metro not wait long for ＿ is developing rapidly. The capit al is growing and new ＿ will continue to appear.
Составь предложения из слов: 1 clouds rain comes from. 2 sky look clouds the in at in the. 3 today sun is the hot very.
1. Look, Nick (buy) me a present. 2. My mum (make) an apple pie. It’s delicious! 3. I can’t find my key. I’m afraid I (lose) it. 4. Jun isn’t at home. He (go) to Canada. 5. Oh, dear, I (forget) her name. 6. Tom is back in England now. He (be) to Spain. 7. Do you know about Phil? He (find) a new job. 8. Owl I (burn) myself. 9. Monica (give up) smoking. 10. Sam (live) in Belfast all his life. 11. George (pass) his driving-test. 12. He (do) his work. 13. They (write) their course- papers. 14. She (be) to Cuba. 15. Tom (have) a haircut.
Hello, Tom. It's me, Betty. - Ні, Betty. What is the matter? - What you doing (to do) at the moment? I (to need) are your help. What you (to want), Betty? you (to know) anything about Ukrainian musicians? Well, I (to like) Ukrainian music, but I (to prefer) to listen to folk music. - Tom, I (to prepare) a talk about Ukrainian culture now. you (to have) any discs with Ukrainian folk music? My cousin (to have). He (to live) not far from my house, but he (to play) football right now. He always (to play) football on Fridays. We can visit him in two hours. Well, Tom, I (to come) to you then. (to wait) for you, Betty.
She offered me a cup of tea.
Everyone knows Harry Potter.
People speak Portuguese in Brazil.
They will award him a Nobel Prize last year.
We sent for the police.
Раскройте скобки, поставив глагол в нужную форму страдательного залога.
This shop … …. on Mondays. (to close)
The books about Harry Potter … …. all over the world. (to read)
The telegram … …. yesterday. ( to send)
A new film … … next Sunday. (to show)
My favourite pies … …. by Granny. (to bake)
Пожалуйста помогите!)нужно срочно!
1)They will open the new sports centre soon.
2)They made him confess to the robbery.
3)Liz showed me some holiday pictures.
4)Sam remembers him friend telling him about the party.
5)They heard him calling for help.
6)Who broke this mug?
Пример: Someone locked the front door. - The front door was locked by someone.
1) where will they build a new library? -
2) They sent you the invitation last week.-
3) I am sure they will offer you a very interesting job.-
4) Someone taugh him French and gave him a dictionatry.-
5)They had promised me some bookson thes problem .-