Пожалуйста, помогите! Откройте скобки. Используйте Present Continuous, Present Indefinite и Present Perfect. 1. Kate has a clean bandage5-9 класс
on her left leg. (She / to burn it / recently / to place / under a cold tap / to put a clean bandage on it / ).
2. Mike is in shoke now. (We / to wrap a jacket around him / to give him a warm drink / ).
3. Dan has broken his hand. (As usually / he / not to move it / and / to keep it still / we / to send for an ambulance / ).
1. Kate has a clean bandage on her left leg. She has burnt it recently. And then she placed under a cold water tap and put a clean bandage on it .
2. Mike is in shock now. We have wrapped a jacket around him and given him a warm drink.
3. Dan has broken his hand. As usual, he cannot move it and he has to keep it still. We have sent for an ambulance.
Другие вопросы из категории
hat 3. I've got _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ( My tooth hurts) 4. I don't thng that bag is _ _ _ _ ( I don't think that's har bag) 5. We've _ _ _ the game( The other team has lost the game) 6.He's got very _ _ _ _ _ _ money ( He's got hardly any money)
1. You … go to the doctor.
2. … I use your telephone?
3. She … the piano, but she … the guitar.
4. They can’t buy a car now, but they … buy it in 3 months.
2). Откройте скобки, используя Present Perfect, Past Simple или Present Perfect Progressive.
1. The Browns (to have) that car since 1998.
2. Where is he? We (to wait) for him for half an hour already.
3. She (not to build) the house yet.
4. The children (to play) hockey the day before yesterday.
5. Where is the magazine? – I (to put) it on the table.
6. We (to wait) for you since 10 o’clock.
7. How long (to be) you in London?
3). Укажите время, используемое в данных предложениях.
1. They always play in this place.
2. She had told the story by 6 o’clock.
3. He has been smoking for 5 years.
4. The rain has already stopped.
5. I saw him last week.
6. We will soon discover it.
4). Дополните предложения словами по теме «Путешествия».
1. They had a lot of (багажа) when they travelled last month.
2. English is the (официальный) language in the UK.
3. Where is your (страховка), by the way?
4. Have you got (через паспортный контроль) yet?
5. I am not sure that this ship was (непотопляемый).
6. We live in (многонациональной) countr
Раскройте скобки употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или Present Indefinite (Simple).
1. I usually ( to get) up at 7 o'clock in the morning.2. What your sister (to do) now?- She (to wash) her face and hands.3. When you usually (to come) home from school?- I (to come) at 3 o'clock.4. Where your cousin (to work)?- He (to work) at a hospital.5. Your sister (to study) at an institute?- No, she (to study) at school.6. My mother (not to play) the piano now.7. She (to play) the piano in the morning.
1. I (to read) books in the evening.2. I (not to read) books in the morning.3. I (to write) an exercise now.4. I (not to write) a letter now.5. They (to play) in the yard now.6. They (not to play) in the street now.7. They (to play) in the room now?.8. He (to help) his mother every day.( без вопроса) 9. He (to help) his mother every day?(с вопросом).10. He (not to help) his mother every day.11.You (to go) to school on Sunday?.12. My friend (not to like) to play footdall.13. I (not to read) now.14. He (to sleep) now?.15. We (not to go) to the country in winter.16. My sister (to eat) sweets every day.17. She (not to eat). Я знаю только одно что везде to надо убрать и все. Помогите просто чем сможете пожалуйста!(((
now. c) Tom are witting on the board now. 2. a) John is entering the room now. b) John enters the room. c) John are entering the room now. 3. a) Kate are watering the flower now. b) Kate waters the flower. c) Kate is watering the flower now 4. a) Bob is drawing a picture now. b) Bob draws a picture. c) Bob are drawing a picture now. 5. a) Helen plays “crosses and noughts”. b) Helen is playing “crosses and noughts” now. c) Helen are playing “crosses and noughts” now. 6. a) Nick is reading a book now. b) Nick reads a book. c) Nick are reading a book now. 7. a) Jack guesses the words. b) Jack is guessing the words now. c) Jack are guessing the words now. Задание B Раскройте скобки, поставив глагол в Presen Simple или Present Continuous 1) You (to read) detective stories? 2) Helen (not to sleep) now. 3) John (to play) a football now? 4) I (to have) a breakfast at 8 o’clock every day. 5) They (to cook) now. Задание C Переведите на английский язык 1. Сейчас Том читает рассказ. 2. Я читаю книги каждый день. 3. Сейчас я смотрю телевизор. 4. Катя смотрит телевизор каждый вечер.
Задание ( на Английском ) :
Complete the dialogue. Use the Present Simple and the Present Continuous.
celebrate) her birthday yesterday. Her room looked beautiful, there (to be) many flowers in it. When I (to come) in, somebody (to play) the piano, two or three pairs (to dance). 2. Listen! Somebody (to play) the piano. 3. I (to like) music very much. 4. When I (to look) out of the window, it (to rain) heavily and people (to hurry) along the streets. 5. What you (to do) at seven o'clock yesterday? — I (to have) supper. 6. When I (to come) home yesterday, I (to see) that all my family (to sit) round the table. Father (to read) a letter from my uncle who (to live) in Kiev. 7. Where you (tobe) yesterday? — I (to be) at home the whole day. — How strange. I (to ring) you up at two o'clock, but nobody (to answer). — Oh, I (to be) in the garden. I (to read) your book and (not to hear) the telephone. 8. What you (to do) at five o'clock yesterday? — I (to work) in the library. — I (to be) there, too, but I (not to see) you. 9. Yesterday I (to work) at my English from five till seven. 10. It (to rain) the whole day yesterday. 11. Where your sister (to be) now? — She (to be) in her room. She (to do) her homework.
Упр. 201. Раскройте скобки, употребляяглаголыводномизследующихвремен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous. 1. Look at these children: they (to skate) very well. 2. You (to skate) last Sunday? — Yes, we (to skate) the whole day last Sunday. We (to skate) again next Sunday. 3. My brother can skate very well. He (to skate) every Sunday. 4. What you (to do) now? — I (to wash) the dishes. 5. What you (to do) at three o'clock yesterday? — I (to have) dinner. 6. You (to have) dinner now? 7. Where your brother (to work)? — He (to work) at an institute. 8. Your grandmother (to sleep) when you (to come) home yesterday? 9. What your brother (to do) tomorrow? 10. I (not to go) to the shop yesterday. I (to go) to the shop tomorrow. 11. Where Kate (to go) when you (to meet) her yesterday? 12. Every day the boss (to enter) the office at nine o'clock. 13. Yesterday the boss (to enter) the office at half past nine. 14. When the secretary (to come) tomorrow? 15. At six o'clock yesterday we (to listen) to a very interesting lecture. 16. When I (to enter) the office, the secretary (to type) some letters. 17. My friend (to ring) me up at eight o'clock yesterday.