Помогите пожалуйста!Поместите глагол в скобку в правильную форму.10-11 класс
Put the verb in bracket into the correct form.
Другие вопросы из категории
it….sunny. 3.The institute….old and new buildings. 4.My sister ….born in 1992. 5.He felt tired, so he decided to go home and…..a rest. 6.Ann gave up her job 5 months ago when she ….a baby. 7.Who ……a dictionary? 8.There ….many methods of teaching. 9.Soon there …...many beautiful buildings in our street. 10.Every faculty ….. laboratories, workshops and libraries. 11.The boys on the picture …..Spanish.
thousands of artificial satelliters have been put in the Earth is orbit. Many are now out of 2..., just scrap metal in space. Some satellites provide 3 ... information for weather forecasting. Others can measure 4 ... in the earth is crust which may indicate earthquake 5 ... in the near future. There are satellites which can indicate the exact 6... of forest fires long before they could be spotted by 7... on the Earh. Some satellites have sensitive photographic 8 ... which can show how well crops are growing in the fields and make 9 ... of rivers and desert. In the future, satellites. in the form of giant mirrors, could provide 10 ... for cities and roads by reflecting the sun is rays onto Earth is nigh side.
1 What is the capital of Spain ? (правильно или нет?)
2 I have read book about Baikal. I like book.
3 Regent's Park is in north-west district of London.
4 Let's go to the Children's Theatre. (это известно).
5 Yesterday we visited the Tower, National Gallery and Westminster Abbey.
6 You can find many art galleries in London. National Gallery in Trafalgar Square is most famous of all.
7 That bridge is one of famous bridges across Thames.
8 There is island in river.
9 Tower of London has a long history. (верно или нет?)
10 Westminster Abbey is near Houses of Parliament. It is near Thames, too.
Помогите,пожалуйста,вставить глагол в правильной форме.
I (think/am thinking) you are the (good/ better/ best) football player (have ever met/ ever met/ ever meet) Мои формы - best, have ever met Я сомневаюсь насчет формы глагола think.
скобках в правильную форму:Present Continuous или Present Perfect Continuous.
1. Maria _______________ (learn) English for two years.
2. Hello, Tom. I _______________ (look) for you all morning. Where have you been?
3. Why ___________________ (you/look) at me like that? Stop it!
4. We always go to Ireland for our holidays. We_________ (go) there for years.
5. I _____________ (think) about what you said and I've decided to take your advice.
6. "Is Ann on holiday this week?" "No, she _____________ (work).
7. Sarah is very tired. She _______________ (work) very hard recently.
received the visas.
27. As soon as I (hear) the results I (let) you know.
28. Supposing it (snow). What we (do)'?
29. Look at the sun! It (go) to be a hot day tomorrow.
30. When they (find out) about this, there (be) trouble. 31.1 was sure he (be late).
32. When the train (arrive) tomorrow night?
33. He felt that he (have) to count on himself only.
34. They told us they (go) to the States in three weeks.
35. You (work) late tomorrow night?
36. This parcel looks heavy. I (take) it to the post office for you.
37. Can you meet Jack at the station, please? He (arrive) at nine o'clock on the train fromOxford.
38. Quick! The museum (close) in a quarter of an hour.
39. It is still raining so I think I (have) to take an umbrella.
40. They assured us that we (not/regret) if we (join) them in the disco.
41. You (have) to stay at home until you (get) rid of your bad cough.
42. According to the weather forecast snow (fall) by the end of December.
43. Autumn has come. The trees (lose) their leaves in a few weeks.
44. They (not/go) to the football match tomorrow, because they (work) at that time.
45. He told me that when he (be) in Japan for five years he (write) a book.
46. By the time you (get) back, Simon (leave).
47 Please, don't wear indoor shoes in the gymnasium, or you (damage) the floor.
48. What you (say) if you (see) her?
49 The Stones (be) married for thirty years in May.
50. I have to be back at 3.30, so I (leave) before lunch.
51 By the end of the month she (work) in this company for three years.
52. Why don't you come with us? We (go) to have a lot of fun.
53. I (take) my exams on Monday so I think I (stay) in on Saturday night.