Сделать из пассивного залога активный. Помогите пожалуйста. 1. The book will be published soon. 2. This book is well illustrated.10-11 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
нужно правильно поставить вопрос ( в будущем времени)
соответственную форму в страдательном залоге.
глагол.ОБРАЗЕЦ: In a command economy the government makes all decisions about production and consumption. -> In a command econ omy all decisions about production and consumption are made by the government. 1. The government made all resources allocation decisions in the Soviet Union. 2. Prices regulate consumption and production in a market economy. 3. Economy does not usually rely entirely on planning. 4. The economists are monitoring the prices and levels of consumption of different goods and services. 5. Economics analyzes society's production and consumption levels. 6. The company has made a decision to start producing new machines. 7. Economists had studied and discussed the ideas of Karl Marx for over sixty years before Russians put them into life. 8. If we allocate enough resources to agriculture, we will achieve a high level of production.
1. She makes mistakes in spelling.
2. They enjoy their English lessons.
3. The crowd waited a long time to see the famous actor.
4. He worked in that Institute for many years.
7. Напишите следующие предложения в вопросительной форме, употребляя во¬просительные слова, данные в скобках:
1. The performance lasted two hours. (How long)
2. He went to London to see some friends. (Why)
3. Speech is a kind of vibration. (What)
4. Painting is an ancient art. (What)
8. Образуйте Past Indefinite (Simple) и Participle II от следующих глаголов. Проверьте себя по таблице неправильных глаголов:
to build, to think, to go, to see, to give, to meet, to write, to read, to know, to take, to teach, to feel, to have, to come, to begin, to find, to get, to say, to tell, to put, to leave, to do, to sing, to lose, to stand.
9.Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present, Past, Future Continuous
1. Listen! Someone (knock) at the door.
2. The bus (stop) for us now.
3. The accident happened while they (travel) in the South.
4. When I got up this morning, the sun (shine) brightly.
5. I (wait) on the corner for you at the usual time tomorrow morning.
6. It probably (rain) when you get back.
10. Замените в следующих предложениях действительный залог страдательным. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. The little boy ate the cake.
2. The teacher corrects our exercises at home.
11. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. The book will be published in spring.
2. The class is taught by Mr. Smith.
3. It was designed by a French engineer.
4. This book is always read by the students of the first course.
Welcome to Green School!
Let's read and write in English.
Let's run and jump in the forest!
go to school together!
Mr Greenwood and his pupils
Помогите пожалуйста дописать предложения в рассказе и перевести его.
1) He is an elephant.
2) His _____________ is Thomas.
3) He isn't angry.
4) He is _________________________.
5) He can _______________________________.
6) He can't ________________________________________.
7) We _____ to school together.
Найти глагол -сказуемое ,пределить видовременную форму и залог
1)The money will be used to buy equipment for the university.
2)Most analysts are forecasting a further downturn in the market .
3)American consumers have been the main engine of the world'a economy.
ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА СДЕЛАТЬ НА АНГЛИЙСКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ ЗАДАНИЕOpen the brackets.Put the verbs into the Future Indefinite.
1.I (not to go) to the Hermitage tomorrow.
2. Kate (to give) it to you this afternoon.
3.We (to have) orange juice.
4.He (not to phone) her tonight.
5. I (to help) you with it.
6. They (not to have) coffee.
7. It is hot here, I (to open) the window.
8. I (to get) a taxi.
9. It is cold here, I ( to close) the window.
10. I (not to tell ) anyone what happened.
America was discovered bu Columbus in 1492.9.by whom is your French class
tought?10.this room can be used for our cinema club. 11. what kind of
clothes must be worn in the morning?12.the key to this room has been
lost.13.the door was closed with a long(by Edward).14.the glassed bookcases
were filled with files and records of bills paind.15.the letter will be sent
tomorrow in the afternoon (by Mary)