образуйте степени сравнения следующих прилогательных high.cool.hot10-11 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
do not dont't
1. If the price is higher than the equilibrium one, it will be falling till the equilibrium price is reached and there is no more surplus left. If a good is sold at a price below the equilibrium one, the price will grow and reach the equilibrium price till there is no more shortage of the good left. 2. Governments buy and produce many goods and services, such as de fence, education, parks, and roads for firms and individuals. 3. Firms producing computers act as buyers in the markets for the ser vices of computer programmers. 4. Governments, through their control of the quantity of money in the economy, can influence business activity. 5. With a reduction in input prices firms will supply more of a good at each price. 6. Inflation is a rise in the level of prices as demand is higher than supply because of an increase in the supply of money. 7. When there is a harvest failure, the producers' supply will decrease. 8. Supply restrictions imposed by cartels are as characteristic of industri alized economies as of developing economies. 9. Private sector in a mixed economy is that part of the economy that is controlled by private firms, not by government or corporations. 10. Excess supply is a situation in which, at a certain price, the quantity of a good demanded by buyers is less than the quantity supplied by pro ducers.
these verbs in the correct form.
see Uncle Jolyon there, and say something to him about Bosinney - (not\make) up his mind what,but something - in any case he should not answer this letter until he (see) Uncle Jolyon.He (get) up and methodically (put) away the draft of his defence . Going into a dark little cupboard, he (turn) up the light,(wash) his hands with a piece of brown Windsor soap, and (dry) them on a roller towel.Then he ( brush) his hair, (turn) down the light, (take) his hat and...(leave) the house.
1. The central regions of the country are (industrialized) than northern parts.
2. Living conditions in some Latin American countries are (bad) that in developing Asian countries.
3. It was (easy) to make a decision than economists thought.
4. This is (important) stage in the processing of the product.
5. Nowadays mining plants use (modern) machines that ten years ago.
6. Bananas require (hot) climate for growth than potatoes.
7. Consumers were interested in (cheap) goods of (high) quality.
8. Sometimes the work of a farmer is (difficult) than that of an industrial worker.
9. Food, clothes and a house are (necessary) things for man`s life.
10. Angola is known as a (little) developed country.
Не знаю, что писать если дан текст и нужно образовать ту или иную степень сравнения.
Difficult, Warm, Far, Heavy .
б) переведите предложения, в которых употреблены степени сравнения
1. The Fountain square is the most beautiful and busy place in our town
2. In winter days are shorter than in summer
3. Mars as well as Venus has no life