Передайте предложения в reportes speech 1`He`s a hero!`shouted the people 2`Aza isn`t a spy`said Lela5-9 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
Переделанное:Yuri Gagarin was the first to travel into space in 1961
1) Galina Ulanova was a great ballet dancer of the 20th century. Her performances were a great success on many stages of the world.
2) Ivan Bunin was a great poet and novelist, He was the first Russian Nobel Prize winner in literature.
3) Zhores Alferov is an outstanding physicist. He received the Nobel Prize for physics in 2000.
4) Aleksey Nemov is a famous gymnast. His gymmnastics achievements brought many gold, silver and bronze medals as well as many fans.
5) Aleksander Solzhenitsyn is a writer and historian. He is known for the series of novels about Russian such as August 1914, the red wheel and others.
6) Vladimir Dal was a writer and a disctionary writer. He complited the famous Explanatory Disctionary of the living russian language and some collections of proverbs and fairy tales.
7) Kazimir Malevich was a painter. His black square made him famous throughout the world.
8) Aleksey Leonov. travelled into space in 1965. He made the first space walk in history then.
have real power in the UK?"
The Browns:"Did he belong to the royal society?"
Hob:"Why was the start ofthe game delayed?"
Ronald:"What club do you belong to?"
asked... 5. The teacher said... 6. My father told me... 7. The flight attendant asked... Заранее спасибо!
Поставьте предложения в Reported speech!
1)‘It is hot.’ Mary said
2)‘I saw Bruce.’ Mary told us
3)‘I’ve eaten.’ He said
4)‘I’ve been reading a good book.’ She said
bring you some more." 3." Please", she said, "what does the telegram say?Will you read it to me?" 4." Ann, what's the time? My watch has stopped."-she added. 5."when I am in the country," he replied, "I never wish to leave it; and when I am in town it is prety much the same." (Jane Austen) 6."You must not be too severe upon yourself," replied Elizabeth. (Jane Austen) 7."Do you suppose them to be in London?" "yes; where else can they be so well concealed?", she said. (Jane Austen) 8. "You'd better keep him interested," said I, "till we get the scheme going Loosen up". 9. " I am sorry. What's the matter?", he asked. "I haven't been sleepind very well the last two or three nights," she said calmly. (S. Maugham)