ASk 5 types os questions: 1.He has been absent from classes todey. 2.My girlfriend dances very well. 3.It happened a very long5-9 класс
4.The Sales Manager will be waiting for your call at 3 o'clock.
5.The bus arrived at the village every morning
Другие вопросы из категории
choose the correct form, with or without the.
designated by letters A-E. “0” is the example for you.
Since April he has been here working. ( Приветствуется представление вариантов собственного сочинения из тех же слов),
1. Julia speaks four languages very well.
2. We visited our parents last month.
3. He has lost his key here.
asked us to hurry up because he has very little time to spare. Richard Pompton has an interesting hobby. He collects old TV sets. He has so many TV sets that they are everywhere in his house. There are many TV sets in the living room, in the bedroom, and even in the kitchen and in the bathroom! "Did you buy all of these TV sets yourself?" we asked him. "Oh, no, I don't have that much money. Most of them came from people who didn't want them anymore. Few(?) of the TV sets didn't work when I got them. So I repaired them. Now all the TV sets work! "Thank you, Mr Pompton, for your time." Mr Pompton's hobby is very unusual indeed and very few people understand him.
businessmen have arrived. 6) I have boudht the cassetle. 7) They have been to India. 8) He has been to Enqland. 9)She has beeh to London. 10) They have been to Moscow.
a new hospital.
2. They've rebuilt the old library.
3. They've turned the city centre into a real shopping area.
4. They've opened a theatre.
5. They've changed the names of some streets.
6. They've closed the city open market.
7. They've planted many trees. Example: John sees that a new hospital has been built.