Помогите PLEASE! Передайте следующие общие вопросы в косвенной речи.5-9 класс
1. I asked Boris if his friend lived in London
2. I asked the man if he was staying in a hotel.
3. Nick asked his friend if he would stay at the Hilton
4. He asked me if I often saw my friends.
5. He asked me if i would see my friends before I left to Petersburg.
6. Mike asked Jane if she would come to the railway station to see him off.
7. She asked me if I had sent them telegram.
8. She asked me if I had sent them a telegram the day before.
9. I asked Mike if he had packed his suit-case.
10. I asked Kate if anybody had met her at the station.
11. I asked her if she could give me their address.
12. I asked Tom if he had had breakfast.
13. I asked my sister if she would stay at home or go for a walk after dinner
14. I asked my mum if anybody had come to see me.
15. I asked my sister if Nick would call for her on the way to school.
16. She asked a young man to call taxi for her.
17. Mary asked Peter if he had shown his photos to Dick.
18. Oleg asked me if I would come there the following day.
19. He asked us if we had gone to the museum that morning.
Другие вопросы из категории
said to him:"How long will it take you to get there?"4)Pete said to his friends:"When are you leaving St.Peterburg?"5)He said to them:"Who will you see before you leave here?"6)They said to him:"What time does the train start?"7)Ann said to Mike:"When did you leave London?"8)She said to Boris:"When will you be back home?"9)Boris said to them:"How can i get to the railway station?"10)Mary asked Tom:"What time will you come here tomorrow?"11)She asked me:"Why didn t you come here yesterday?"12)She asked me:"What will you do tomorrow if you are not busy at your office?"13)I asked Mike:"What will you do after dinner?"14)I asked my uncle:"How long did you stay in the Crimea?"15)Ada said to me:"Where did you see such trees?"Помогите пожалуйста(((
going?" 2. I ! said to him: "How long are you going to stay there?" 3. I said to him: "How long will it take you to get .there?" 4. Pete said to his friends: "When are you Cleaving St. Petersburg?" 5. He said to them: "Who will you see before you leave here?" 6. They said to him: "What time does the train start?" 7. Ann said to Mike: "When did you leave London?" 8. She said to Boris: "When Will you be back home?" 9. Boris said to them: "How can I get to the railway station?" 10. Mary asked Tom: "What time will you come here tomorrow?" 11, She asked me: "Why didn't you come here yesterday?" 12. She asked me: "What will you do tomorrow if you are not busy at your office?" 13.1 asked Mike: "What will you do after dinner?" 14. I asked my uncle: "How long did you stay in the Crimea?" 15. Ada said to me: "Where did you see such trees?" 16. I said to Becky: "What kind of book has your friend brought you?" 17. Mother said to me: "Who has brought this parcel?" 18. He said to her: "Where do you usually spend your summer holidays?"
в кос. речи(3с), общие вопросы в кос.речи(3d)) ПЛИЗЗЗЗЗ ПОМОГИТЕ!!!
Alice asked me
2. "When do you expect to hear the results of the examinations?" Mum asked her son
3. "What does your husband do for a living?" I asked her
4. "Who is the tall girl at the front desk?" the new student asked me
5. "What mark have i got?" Mark wanted to know
6. "Have i passed my exam?" I asked the teacher
7. "Have your poem been published?" I asked Mila
8. "Did you take part in the discussion?" Helen asked me
9. "Are you interested in photography?" John asked Ann
10. "Would you like some cookies?" Nina asked her guests
Заранее большое спасибо!
1.Не said to us: "Come here tomorrow." 2. I said to Mike: "Send me a telegram as soon as you arrive." 3. Father said to me: "Don't stay there long." 4. Peter said to them: "Don't leave the room until I come back." 5. "Take my luggage to Room 145," he said to the porter. 6. He said to me: "Ring me up tomorrow." 7. "Bring me a cup of black coffee," she said to the waiter. 8. "Don't be late for dinner," said other to us. 9. Jane said to us: "Please tell me all you know about it." 10. She said to Nick: "Please don't say anything about it to your sister." 11. The teacher said to me: "Hand"this note to your parents, please." 12. Oleg said to his sister: "Put the letter into an envelope and give it to Kate." 13. "Please help me with this work, Henry," said Robert. 14. "Please bring me some fish soup," he said to the waitress, 15. "Don't worry over such a small thing," she said to me. 16. "Please don't mention it to anybody," Mary said to her friend. 17. "Promise to come and see me," said Jane to Alice.