Ответьте пожалуйста на вопросы.5-9 класс
I lived apart from my family when I was at sports camp. Our athletic team — eight lads — shared one big room. You may think that it's not easy when there are so many people with different personalities around you. Nothing of the kind! All you need to do is to think about the other seven people. We even worked out a list of rules that helped avoid quarrels.
• Don't speak too loudly and don't play loud, music in the room if it's not a party (because there might be somebody who feels sleepy or who is trying to concentrate on reading or something tike that).
• Don't occupy the toilet or the bathroom for more than ten minutes.
• Don't ask too many questions if someone wants to be left alone for a. while.
1 How does Rick feel about sharing a room with seven boys?
2 What's his secret for sharing a room without quarrels?
3 Can you add anything to his list of rules?
1. Rick doesn't think it is difficult to share a room with seven boys. In Rick's opinion, if one thinks about the others, then it is easy to live all together.
2. The secret for sharing a room without quarrels is to respect each other and obey the rules.
3. I would like to add the following rules: Do not invite your personal friends, especially girlfriends or family members to the room; Do not eat anything in the room (because someone may be allergic to this specific food or to the smell).
Другие вопросы из категории
1) [nɔk] 4) ['kʌvə]
2) [trɪk] 5) ['gæðə]
3) [pleɪ] 6) [wɛə]
1. I _____________ your help. It’s very kind of you.
2. I’ve known Mary for many years. She can’t ______________ her friend.
3. Your test _____________ the top mark.. It’s very interesting and unusual.
4. My dog _______________ when my friends come to my place.It always starts barking.
5. A real friend doesn’t _______________ your success. He is happy when you are OK.
6. Never __________________ your parents’ advice. They love you and worry about you.
7. Be attentive to your roommate. Don’t turn on music or TV when she is asleep. ________________ your fruit and chocolate with her.
London. 3. You will see your granny this evening. 4. It`ll rain today. 5. It`ll be cold tomorrow. 6. You`ll play football next week.
но я нашла в интернете задание, оно там под номером 5 - http://www.docme.ru/doc/61172/testN3--9-klass-kaufmen Ответьте пожалуйста на вопросы.
Write your own list of things that are in or out of fafhion at the moment. Refer to fashion magazines, TV programs and other sources of inforation.
(Перевод вопроса) Написать собственный список вещей, которые находятся в или из моды на данный момент. См. модных журналов, телевизионных программ и других источников информации
When was the territory invaded by the Romans? (ответ: in 43 A.D)
What did they bring to the Celts? (ответ: roads, central heating, baths and bridges across the rivers)
How long did the Romans stay in Britain? (любое число)
2) Какой должен быть её размер? Сколько окон? Какое освещение?
3) Какова цвет комната была бы? Объясните свой выбор