Write the passive without ‘by…’10-11 класс
6 Police arrested three people yesterday. __________________________________________________ 7 Someone stole my car from the car park. __________________________________________________ 8 The judge didn’t send the man to prison. __________________________________________________ 9 I posted the parcel two days ago. __________________________________________________ 10 The company fired her for being late. __________________________________________________
Другие вопросы из категории
talking about Poems Ybyrai Altynsarin
Poems and works by Ybyrai Altynsarin
1. they were making it
2. they are cutting the grass at the moment
3 people will always remember him
4 we can do nothing for him now
5 they have sold it already
1)we have discussed this problem,
2)she buys bread everyday,
3)he will pass his exams in June,
4)they are cleaning the room,
5)i had done all the work yesterday by the evening
1. Don't be nervous! Stop (to bit) your iiails!
2. He keeps (to insist) on my going lo the south.
3. Oh please do stop (to laugh) at him.
4. She hates (to be) ignored.
5. He doesn't like (to wash) and (to iron).
given sentences in Passive Voice239
1. The teacher sent for the pupil's parents.
2. Everybody listened to the lecture with great attention.
3. The young mothers looked after their babies with great care.
4. They looked for the newspaper everywhere.
5. The neichbor asked for the telegram.
Put correct modnl l erbs (should, need, to have to)
1. You .. . not (, to CO) oiit in this rain: as it is yoii have a cold in your head.
2. It was Siinday. aiid \ \ e ... not (to u about) to school.
3. Everything is all rinlu. \ 'Oii see tlial you ... (To vvorry)
4. You ... not (, to go) \ \ ith her she knows the perfectly well.
5. There ... nov (to be) any difl'iciillx aboiil getting her a visa.
A Write the worUs in order
1. Was / Phillip / born / Prince / 10/1921 / June / on.
2. Kazakhstan / the wildlife / of / today / includes / of mammals / I 58 / species.
3. Located / a / is / hotel / rink / near / the.
4. Cook's / were / France / English Channel / SwiizerJand / and / tours / for / popular.
5. Kublai / Marco / Khaifs / became / quickly / favourite.
Ex: We have got a dog. He has got a dog.
1. Their children have got many toys.
2. Our uncles have got two new cars.
3. Those boys have got five big balloons.
4. His aunts have got four children.
5. Her sisters have got six apples.
6. My brothers have got beautiful pictures.
7. Their cousins have got good computers.
8. These girls have got nice rubbers.
9. You have got a piano.
38. Write the 3rd person singular.
Ex: They have got a cat. She has got a cat.
1. You have got five pets.
2. We have got three funny monkeys.
3. Her children have got two nice hedgehogs.
4. His brothers have got big toy planes.
5. Our cousins have got four horses.
6. The cats have got six kittens.
7. These boys have got nice toy helicopters.
8. Their sisters have got three clever brothers.
9. I have got a sheep and a goose in the country.
1.Somebody has stolen my camera.
2.Somebody has vandalised the bus stop.
3.Shoplifters have taken the new DVDs.
4.Somebody has burgled their house.
5.They`ve murdered three people.
6.The police have interviewed three suspects.