Сделать предложения ортицательными и вопросительными:1.It is true.5-9 класс
Сделать предложения ортицательными и вопросительными:1.It is true.
Другие вопросы из категории
Fill in the correct word. * beach * become * sunburn * chemist’s * hiking * museum * dangerous * 1. Will you come … with me in the mountains? 2. Do you want to … a doctor? 3. Laura is going to the … to buy aspirin. 4. White-water rafting can be … . 5. If you’re pink and sore, you’ve got … . 6. Do you want to go to the … for a swim? Exercise 2. Choose the correct item. 1. Patty loves cars/planes/trains. She flies everywhere. 2. Sarah’s favourite food is chocolate sandwich/salad/ice cream. 3. I like hiking/swimming/sunbathing. I walk a lot. Exercise 3. Choose the correct item. 1. You can/can’t take a lot of pictures. I’ve got an extra film. 2. You can/can’t use a credit card. We only accept cash. 3. You can/can’t buy souvenirs here. We’ve got a big selection. Exercise 4. Put the verbs in brackets into the Future Simple. 1. No, I … (not/come) swimming. I’m too tired. 2. Matt … (go) scuba diving when he’s on holiday. 3. Tracy and Sue … (meet) you at the airport? Exercise 5. Put the words in the correct order to make sentences 1. with/l’ll/windsurfing/you/come 3. you/will/me/sailing/go/with? 2. to/the/John/museum/wants/go/to Exercise 6. Choose the correct response. 1. Do you want to go windsurfing? 2. How about whitewater rafting? 3. Do you want to come? *a) Thanks, but I want to stay at home. * b) Of course! I’ll catch all the fish! * c) OK! It’s windy enough today! * d) I’m sorry, but it’s dangerous. * Exercise 7. Read the e-mail and answer the questions. Dear Pat, Thanks for your email. I’m writing to tell you about my holiday! My brother and I will leave for Vancouver, Canada in July. My cousin Holly will meet us at the airport and we’ll stay with her family for three weeks. There are lots of activities to do, like swimming, fishing, hiking and whitewater rafting. Canada has got a lot of mountains and lakes. It’ll be fun! It’s a shame you can’t come with us. I’ll write and tell you all about the trip. Lucy 1. Who is the email from? 2. When will Lucy leave for Vancouver? 3. Who will meet Lucy at the airport? 4. How long will Lucy and her brother stay? 5. What will Lucy and her brother do during their holiday? 6. What has Canada got?
Use Possessive case. Перефразуйте, використовуючи присвійний відмінок іменника. The flat of my sister, the son of her mother, the name of this man the mark of our student the balls of children, the parents of that boy, the hobby of these gentlemen, the food of those dogs the parents of that boy.
- Interactive worksheet 2- Make questions how many types of restauran 1-How many There were two restaurants. 2- Yes, there was a café. 3-＿ Yes, there were two swimming pools. No, the weather was great. 5-＿ Yes, there were a lot of places to visit. 6-What The flight was quite and pleasant. 7- No, there wasn't a bank near the hotel. 3- 3 Circle the correct option. 1-The weather was/very nice in Paris. 2-There was/were a lot of interesting to visit in Amsterdam. 3-Sandy was/wasn't at home last nigh because she was/wasn rat a party. 4-Tom's friends wasn't/weren tired
Task 3 Choose the right variant. 1. Helen … her classmates to her home last Monday. a) invited b) has invited c) is inviting 2. … you … any Christmas present? - Not yet. A) has …bought b) will buy c) have …bought 3. Tom … already … this book. a) will read b) has read c) is reading 4. Alice … English and German coins next year. a) collects b) will collect c) has collected 5. It often … here. a) rains b) rain c) raining 6. I… my mother about the house now. a) am helping b) is helping c) help 7. She enjoyed … detective stories. a) reads b) to read c) reading 8. I ..….. my breakfast at the moment. a) am eating b) eat c) have eaten 9. ……. volleyball well? a) Do you play b) Does you play c) Are you playing 10. Thomas ……… his homework yet. a) isn't doing b) hasn't done c) doesn't do ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ОЧЕНЬ НАДО!!!!!!!
sheep. 23. It is a cigarette. 24. It is a cat. 25. It is not a girl. 26. It isn't a bag. 27. It isn't a tree. 28. It is not a bad egg. 29. It is a good egg. 30. Is that a flower?
и еще вот это
1. This man is an engineer. 2, That woman is my sister. 3. This child is my son, 4. That goose is big. 5. This mouse is white. 6. This man is a doc¬tor. 7. That woman is my cousin. She is a teacher 8. That girl is my niece. She is a pupil. 9. This girl has a blue sweater. 10. This boy has a good coat. 11. My uncle has a large flat. 12. There is a table in the room. 13. I have a good pen. My pen is in my pocket. 14. There is a flower in the vase. 15. This child's foot is sore.
1. They had a P.E. lesson yesterday.
2. He always gets up at 7 o’clock.
3. Children usually play tennis on Sundays.
4. Nick will go shopping tomorrow.
5. She often runs in the park.
6. Boys washed the floor last Friday.
7. Girls will take care of animals next summer.
Вставить нужную форму глагола.
1. I usually ... my Granny on Saturday.
a) visits; b) visited; c) visit; d) will visit
2. There ... 30 pupils in our class last year.
a) were; b) was; c) are; d) is
3.I can ... English very well.
a) spoke; b) speaks; c) speak; d) will speak
4. ... they go to the Zoo with us next week?
a) shall; b) will; c) do; d) did
5.1 ... to my friend's place yesterday.
a) goed; b) went; c) goes; d) will go
6. He will not... his holidays in America.
a) spent; b) spended; c) spends; d) spend
7. My pencil ... on the table yesterday. My mother ... it in the box.
a) was not, put; b) are not, put; c) were not, put; d) was not, puts
8. We learn how to use computers at... lessons.
a) I. Т.; b) Literature; c) Drama; d) Maths
9. She wanted to ... us about her brother.
a) say; b) tell; c) speak; d) show
1. we are listening to the teacher
2. i am writing on the black-board
3. ypu are learning english grammar
4. it is raining cats and dogs
5. he is going to the cinema
6. the horses are running very fast
7. mary is helping her mother to cook
8. i am working very hard.
9. tom's brother is coming to the party
10. ypu are singing very well
afraid I have not finished my dinner… .3. Shakespeare was born over four hundred years … .4. Chris has … bought one car , but he is going to buy another one.5. Do not eat the cake, I have … made it and it is too hot.
1.It is important to help the lonely. 2.It is interesting to visit the English capital. 3.It is safe to cross the street at crossings. 4.It is difficult to learn to play the violin.
1.It is the top to visit Disney World. 2.It is expensive to buy a computer. 3.It is important to listen to the parents. 4. It is boring to read English newspapers.
1.It is necessary to save the nature. 2.It is exciting to watch the wildlife. 3.It is important to help our parents. 4.It is wonderful to make our own projects.
1.It is terrific to listen to long reports. 2.It is dangerous to make a fire. 3.It is tasty to use a bubble gum. 4.It is cool and stylish to have a player Sony.