Преобразуйте предложение из активного залога в пассивный5-9 класс
1. We are sawing this thick pine tree. 2. Lumbermen have just sawn this old pine. 3. Man used bark only as fuel but now woodworkers exploit even bark rationally. 4. I shall have made this experiment before you come.
Другие вопросы из категории
помогите пожалуйста , нам дали карточку и я не знаю что это за учебник ответы найти не могу подскажите 3 задания сделать надо !
Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст. Преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами в конце строк, обозначенных номерами 18–26, так, чтобы они грамматически соответствовали содержанию текста. Заполните пропуски полученными словами. Каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному заданию 18–26. As a child, Steven lived in a village. Outside the village there was a house where a strange old woman and her granddaughter Eliza lived. The __________________ often played together. CHILD One day, Eliza __________________ unusually sad. When Steven was about to leave, the old woman said, “I know you are friends. But never come to our house again. Never ever!” BE The girl took the boy to the gate. “Will you miss me?” she asked. The boy said, “Yes, I will!” To his surprise, the girl said, “But I won’t! I __________________ to see you anymore!” She closed the gate. NOT/WANT The next day the girl __________________ for the city. LEAVE Steven was upset but he hoped that one day he __________________ Eliza again. SEE Five years later Steven became a student and moved to the city. He rented a small apartment on the __________________ floor. ONE One day, when he __________________ to the university, he saw Eliza. She was sitting on the bench in the park with an ice-cream in her hand. He ran up to her and said “Hello! It’s nice to see you again!” WALK But Eliza looked up at __________________, stood up and walked away. HE “I wish I __________________ what is going on,” Steven said to himself, and decided to start his own investigation. KNOW
Ben was the fastest in our form. You can't to go with me. He will very happy to see you.
write mush или many 1.How .......cereal is there in the box? 2.How .....onions do you want in your shashlik? 3. how ...... sweets do you eat every day ? 4. how ..... tomatoes are there in the bowl? 5.how .....eggs do you need for this salad ? how ..... bread did you buy? 6. how.... oranges do you have ?
Преобразуйте предложения из активного залога в пассивный залог.
1. Our school organizes a poem competition every year.
2. Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin.
3. The children will decorate the classroom with flowers tomorrow.
4. The Queen presented him with a medal.
5. Ann shows me some photos.
1. The government is now building a lot of new houses in the provinces.
2/ Will they publish his new book next year?
3. They will have completed the new undergroung station by Christmas.
4/The police have just arrested him on suspicion of burglary.
5. The company cut the gas off because Mr. and Mrs. Grey hadn't pail their bill.
6. They are going to open a new school next week.
7. Our managers discuss important every Monday.
8. The authorities closed the automobile plant last year.
1. Nobody has used this for ages.
2.We will give you the keys tomorrow.
3.Someone is interviewing Dr Johnson at moment.
4.By The Time Iarrived,someone had already opened all letters.
5.We usually talk briefly about the problems of the family at dinner time.
1. yesterday I showed a very interesting pictures of Moscow
2. looked at them with great interest, as they appeared in the hall
3. about this book a lot of talk
Измени предложения из активного залога в пассивный.
1. They teach English at every school.
2. James Joyce wrote my favourite book.
3. Sanitiago Calatrava designed the building.
4. Who sent the letter?
5. They make pizza in Italy.
6. Do they produce cars in Germany?
7. The police arrested the thieves.