write mush или many 1.How .......cereal is there in the box? 2.How .....onions do you want in your shashlik? 3. how ...... sweets do you eat every day ? 4. how ..... tomatoes are there in the bowl? 5.how .....eggs do you need for this salad ? how ..... bread did you buy? 6. how.... oranges do you have ?
Другие вопросы из категории
Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice. 1. The student discusses this problem in class. 2. I sent the letter yesterday. 3. The doctor will examine the patient. 4. My mother cooks dinner. 5. Teacher explains the grammar rules now.
1. The Headmaster will open a new sports ground near the school in 3 days. _______________________________________________________________________ 2. Valentin Yudashkin designed the costumes for this amazing show. _______________________________________________________________________ 3. Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet. ________________________________________________________________________ 4. The company will produce a new model of BMW car next year. ________________________________________________________________________ 5. No one has cooked such tasty chocolate cake. _______________________________________________________________________ 6. They have translated W Disney’s animation film Snow White into 30 languages. ________________________________________________________________________ 7. In the USA they hold elections for President every four years. ______________________________________________________________________ 8. Media role models influence a lot of teenagers from different countries. _______________________________________________________________________ 9. You mustn’t take pictures in Tretyakov Gallery. ______________________________________________________________________ 10. My classmates are doing the project about Ecology these days. __________________________________________________________________________ 1. TheChief Engineer will open a new power station next week. ________________________________________________________________________ 2. John Napier designed the costumes for Cats. ________________________________________________________________________ 3. Unrealistic media images influence a lot of people. _________________________________________________________________________ 4. Walt Disney created Mickey Mouse. ______________________________________________________________________ 5. No one has seen this wonderful film yet. _________________________________________________________________________ 6. In Russia they hold elections for President every four year. _________________________________________________________________________ 7. They are painting their house right now. _________________________________________________________________________ 8. You cannot use glass bottles in the swimming pool. _________________________________________________________________________ 9. They have translated this scientific article into 50 languages. _________________________________________________________________________ 10. The publishing agency will publish a new novel of this famous writer next month. _________________________________________________________________________
а) It was a very nice hotel but I don't remember _ name. б) _ children learn _ things very quickly. в) _ Volga is _ longest river in European part of _ Russia. г) My favorite subject at school wat _ History. д) In _ evening I usually have _ cup of _ warm milk.
1) I _ swim. Nobody taught me. 2) You _ take my book. I have one more book. 3) You _ park here. It is forbidden. 4) He _ smoke. It is my advice. 5) We don't _ bread. We have plenty at home.
2. What is the difference between them nowadays?
3. What do tabloids write about?
4. What do broadsheets focus on?
In the UK we have two main kinds of newspapers: broadsheets and tabloids.
Originally these names came from the size of the newspapers. A tabloid format newspaper was smaller and the broadsheet format newspaper was bigger.
But nowadays when we talk about tabloids and broadsheets, we talk about two different kinds of newspapers: easy reading and quality newspapers. Tabloids report news in a very condensed form. They write about celebrities, the British Royal Family, sport, crime stories and scandals.
Broadsheets give their readers long, detailed reports on the latest news and focus on more serious things: politics, economy, government, international events, business, culture.
as reading when mother came. He has just read. He is going to read.
blouse. b) Explain the phrases in bold. What is the weather like in Glasgow? 6. a) Read the sentences. Which verb form do we use to talk about habits/routines, actions happening now? She always wears boots in winter. She is wearing a raincoat now. b) Put the verbs in brackets into the present simple or the present continuous. 1) ... (it/rain) often in winter? 2) Where ... (you/live)? 3) What ... (you/do) now? 4) She ... (go) to school on foot today. 5) He ... (not/swim) well.
They (to go) to school now. I (not to sleep) now. She (not to drink) coffee now. I (to read) every day. He (to sleep) every night. We (to drink) tea every morning. They (to go) to school every morning. I (not to sleep) in the daytime. She (not to drink) coffee after lunch. We (not to watch) TV now. They (not to eat) now. My mother (not to work) now. You (to work ) now? He (to play) now? They (to eat) now? Your sister (to rest) now? What you (to do) now? What you (to read) now? What they (to eat) now? What your brother (to drink) now? We (not to watch) TV in the morning. They (not to eat) at the lesson. My mother (not to work) at an office. You (to work) every day? He (to play) in the afternoon? They (to eat) at school? Your sister (to rest) after school? What you (to do) every morning? What you (to read) after dinner? What they (to eat) at breakfast? What your brother (to drink) in the evening?
Read short stories and write what the weather is like that day.
is summer. A girl is in the room. She does not play in the yard. She
doesn't watch TV. Why? What is the weather
boy is near a river. He is lying in the sun. What is the weather
beautiful! I see red, orange, green, blue and purple colours in the
sky. It is a rainbow. What is the weather