Passive Voice5-9 класс
Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice. 1. The student discusses this problem in class. 2. I sent the letter yesterday. 3. The doctor will examine the patient. 4. My mother cooks dinner. 5. Teacher explains the grammar rules now.
Другие вопросы из категории
1. The Headmaster will open a new sports ground near the school in 3 days. _______________________________________________________________________ 2. Valentin Yudashkin designed the costumes for this amazing show. _______________________________________________________________________ 3. Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet. ________________________________________________________________________ 4. The company will produce a new model of BMW car next year. ________________________________________________________________________ 5. No one has cooked such tasty chocolate cake. _______________________________________________________________________ 6. They have translated W Disney’s animation film Snow White into 30 languages. ________________________________________________________________________ 7. In the USA they hold elections for President every four years. ______________________________________________________________________ 8. Media role models influence a lot of teenagers from different countries. _______________________________________________________________________ 9. You mustn’t take pictures in Tretyakov Gallery. ______________________________________________________________________ 10. My classmates are doing the project about Ecology these days. __________________________________________________________________________ 1. TheChief Engineer will open a new power station next week. ________________________________________________________________________ 2. John Napier designed the costumes for Cats. ________________________________________________________________________ 3. Unrealistic media images influence a lot of people. _________________________________________________________________________ 4. Walt Disney created Mickey Mouse. ______________________________________________________________________ 5. No one has seen this wonderful film yet. _________________________________________________________________________ 6. In Russia they hold elections for President every four year. _________________________________________________________________________ 7. They are painting their house right now. _________________________________________________________________________ 8. You cannot use glass bottles in the swimming pool. _________________________________________________________________________ 9. They have translated this scientific article into 50 languages. _________________________________________________________________________ 10. The publishing agency will publish a new novel of this famous writer next month. _________________________________________________________________________
а) It was a very nice hotel but I don't remember _ name. б) _ children learn _ things very quickly. в) _ Volga is _ longest river in European part of _ Russia. г) My favorite subject at school wat _ History. д) In _ evening I usually have _ cup of _ warm milk.
1) I _ swim. Nobody taught me. 2) You _ take my book. I have one more book. 3) You _ park here. It is forbidden. 4) He _ smoke. It is my advice. 5) We don't _ bread. We have plenty at home.
Нужно сделать описание картинки на картинке 1 большой медведь и 2 мелких они на пригорке много камней
Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его видо-временную форму и залог. В разделе (б) обратите внимание на перевод пассивных конструкций. а) Astronomers have measured the exact length of the day. Newton gathered the results of the experiments which had been. made by many other scientists and investigators. The boiling point of water depends upon the pressure in the vessel in which the water is boiling. This plant was making various kinds of instruments during last five years. б) They are given the data illustrating friction. His works and investigations in the field of theoretical mechanics are always referred to. II. Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, подчеркните Participle I и Participle II и установите функции каждого из них, то есть укажите, является ли оно определением, обстоятельством или частью глагола-сказуемого. Matter consists of one or a number of basic elements accruing nature. When heated to a certain temperature, this alloy increases in volume. The atoms form combinations known as molecules. Reading English technical papers one can meet various abbreviations. III. Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. A computer should solve complicated problems many millions of times faster than a mathematician. New types of plastics had to be obtained for space technology. A moving body can do work by virtue of its speed. These students will be allowed to perform this work by the end of this month.
Привет! Нужно перевести в passive voice :
I won't buy this magazines.
They have made a lot of useful notes.
She has not sent the letter yet.
I threw away the litter.
This school always organizes lunch for all pupils.
Daddy gives me a lot of presents
People should preserve the beauty of our planet.
How will you solve this problem?
rewrite the following sentences into the passive voice
1)you must take the box to the station
2)i have translated the whole text
3)he wrote tis book in the 19th centure
4)they were playing tennis from 4 till 7
translate the sentences into english using passive voice
1)rjulf мама пришла домойБобед был уже сварен
2)собор Святого Павла строил архитектор К.Рен
3)когда написали это письмо ?
4)наш дом сейчас ремонтируют
1)Tomorrow we shall visit our granny.
2)She bought the copy of todays paper.
3) He is making a report now now.
4)I look through the nagazines every day.
5)We have discussed this problem.
Have theu found the missing girl?(Active)->Has the missing girl been found(Passive)
Where did they buy the tickets(Active)->Where were th tickets bought?(Passive)
вот эти решите:
1)When will they stage the show?
2)Had they prepared the costumes before the director arrived?
3)Did they translate the play?
4)Did Andrew Lloyd Webber write the music?
5)Will steven Spielberg direct the film?
6)Who designed the first pair of jeans?
7)What caused the fire?
8)Who invented the television?
9)What do you use silver for?
postmark) at the post office.
3. The letters (to sort) into the different towns.
4. The mail (to load) into the train.
5. The mailbags (to unload) after their journey.
6. The bags (to take) to the post office.
7. The letters (to sort) into the different streets.
8. The letters (to deliver).
2) Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
1. Bread (to eat) every day. 2. The letter (to receive) yesterday. 3. Nick (to send) to Moscow next week. 4. I (to ask) at the lesson yesterday. 5.I (to give) a very interesting book at the library last Friday. 6. Many houses (to build) in our town every year. 7. This work (to do) tomorrow. 8. This text (to translate) at the last lesson. 9. These trees (to plant) last autumn. 10. Many interesting games always (to play) at our PT lessons. 11. This bone (to give) to my dog tomorrow. 12. We (to invite) to a concert last Saturday. 13. My question (to answer) yesterday. 14. Hockey (to play) in winter. 15. Mushrooms (to gather) in autumn. 16. Many houses (to burn) during the Great Fire of London. 17. His new book (to finish) next year. 18. Flowers (to sell) in shops and in the streets. 19. St. Petersburg (to found) in 1703.
3) Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice, обращая внимание на место предлога.
E.g. We often speak about her. — She is often spoken about.
1. We thought about our friend all the time. 2. The doctor will operate on him in a week. 3. The teacher sent for the pupil's parents. 4. They looked for the newspaper everywhere. 5. Nobody slept in the bed. 6. The neighbour asked for the telegram. 7. Everybody listened to the lecturer with great attention. 8. The senior students laughed at the freshman. 9. The group spoke to the headmistress yesterday. 10. The young mothers looked after their babies with great care. 11. Nobody lived in that old house. 12. They sent for Jim and told him to prepare a report on that subject.