Вставьте подходящий по смысле артикль.5-9 класс
а) It was a very nice hotel but I don't remember _ name. б) _ children learn _ things very quickly. в) _ Volga is _ longest river in European part of _ Russia. г) My favorite subject at school wat _ History. д) In _ evening I usually have _ cup of _ warm milk.
Другие вопросы из категории
1) I _ swim. Nobody taught me. 2) You _ take my book. I have one more book. 3) You _ park here. It is forbidden. 4) He _ smoke. It is my advice. 5) We don't _ bread. We have plenty at home.
Нужно сделать описание картинки на картинке 1 большой медведь и 2 мелких они на пригорке много камней
Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его видо-временную форму и залог. В разделе (б) обратите внимание на перевод пассивных конструкций. а) Astronomers have measured the exact length of the day. Newton gathered the results of the experiments which had been. made by many other scientists and investigators. The boiling point of water depends upon the pressure in the vessel in which the water is boiling. This plant was making various kinds of instruments during last five years. б) They are given the data illustrating friction. His works and investigations in the field of theoretical mechanics are always referred to. II. Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, подчеркните Participle I и Participle II и установите функции каждого из них, то есть укажите, является ли оно определением, обстоятельством или частью глагола-сказуемого. Matter consists of one or a number of basic elements accruing nature. When heated to a certain temperature, this alloy increases in volume. The atoms form combinations known as molecules. Reading English technical papers one can meet various abbreviations. III. Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. A computer should solve complicated problems many millions of times faster than a mathematician. New types of plastics had to be obtained for space technology. A moving body can do work by virtue of its speed. These students will be allowed to perform this work by the end of this month.
No news .... good news. Her clothes.... very good Their progress in English... good. My favorite fruits... bananas and apples. His scissors.... new
Lesson 10 Test yourself Listen to the dialogue and answer the questions. 1. What is the title of the book that the reader wants to borrow? 2. What is the problem? - 3. When will the book be available? - 4. Will the reader be able to get the book today? 5. When will the reader have to return the book? - _________________________________ Librarian: Hello, how can I help you? Girl: I want to borrow a book. Librarian: Certainly. What's the title of the book? Girl: "English Grammar Exercises" Librarian: I'm afraid the book is on loan until 29 March. Can I get it earlier than 29 March? Girl: Librarian: Oh, yes. There's another copy of the book in the Short Loan Collection. That's great. Girl: Librarian: Let me get it for you. Girl: That's it! Thank you very much. Librarian: I was glad to help. But be careful! Girl: Librarian: Bye. You have to return the book in two hours. I will. Thanks again. Bye!
a.m. … p.m. bye Mrs telly paper phone ad fridge
1) What's on the _______ tonight?
2) The spa is open from 7:00 _______ to 9:00 _______ every day of the year.
3) _______ Sally Jones is waiting for you, sir.
4) _______! See you on Monday.
5) I'll cook and you read the _______.
6) My mother defrosts our _______ every three months.
7) I managed to get him on the _______.
8) Unhappy clients are not a good _______ for the firm.
Выберите правильный вариант.
1) I didn't have much luggage/luggages – just two small bags.
2) They'll tell you all you want to know. They'll give you plenty of information/informations.
3) There is room for everybody to sit down. There are plenty of furniture/furnitures.
4) We have no chair/chairs, not even a bed or a table.
5) ‘What does Alan look like?’ – ‘He's got a long beard and very short hair/hairs’.
6) Carla's English is better than it was. She's made progress/pregresses.
7) George is unemployed. He's looking for a job/work.
8) If you want to leave work early, you have to ask for permission/permissions.
9) I don't think Ann will get the job. She hasn't got enough experience/experiences.
10) Can you give me some advice/advices as for my exams?
11) Do you know when the news start/starts?
12) What a horrible/horrible weather!
Заполните пропуски подходящими по смыслу глаголами с предлогами.
telling solving walking being doing going reading seeing
to (2) up about in without of at
1) He is a sportsman. He is accustomed ____________________________ long distances.
2) Did you succeed ____________________________________ the problem?
3) I have given __________________________ newspapers.
4) Nobody saw me come in. I came in _______________________________ noticed.
5) She was accused _______________________________________ lies.
6) I’m looking forward ______________________________________ them.
7) My brother is really good ______________________________________________________ crosswords.
8) What do you think ___________________________ to the cinema?
Выберите правильное слово.
1) Please right/write your surname at the top of this page.
2) Can you here/hear me?
3) His marks are two/too bad.
4) I have a cat. Its/It’s bowl is yellow.
5) She doesn’t want to go their/there.
6) Who’s/Whose on duty today?
7) Let’s meet/meat at 6 p.m.
8) I don’t know weather/whether he will come or not.
care b) to have c)to happen d) to stay 3) well - known a) unknown b) famous c) fantastic d) smart 2. Выбери и вставь слово, наиболее подходящее по смыслу: 1) You`ll hear some important ...on the radio at 6 o`clock. a) place of interest b) voice c) information d) music 2) Our city museum is not ...an art gallery at all. a) founded b) like c) known d)real 3) The ...says that the Tower has a bloody history. a) information b) museum c) voice d) legend 4) An important political meeting took ...near the Houses of Parliament two years ago. a) place b) care c) part d) off 5) Where is Don? - He is running at the ... a) capital b) stadium c) art gallery d) tower 3. Выбери и вставь глагол в нужной форме: 1) This little kitten ...a warm house and a hospitable family. a) is needing b) needs c) need 2) Look at that group of strange tourists ...along the street. a) are going b) going c) go 3) Could I speak to Miss Smith? - Sorry, she ...an interview to a youth magazine. a) is giving b) gives c) gave 4) We ...a lot of balloons through the window. a) are seeting b) sees c) can see 4. Выбери правильный вариант перевода: 1) Сейчас ему необходим только горячий чай. a)He is needing only a cup of not tea at the moment. b) He needs only a cup of not tea at the moment. 2) Что вы хотите? a)What do you want? b) What are you wanting? 3) Тише! Он пишет статью о Москве. a) Keep silense! He is writing an article about Moscow. b) Silence! He writes an article about Moscow.
а) I can't find___foves
b) She's going to prepare___lunch
d)They are reading___books
c) We want to meet___Friends
Задание 2. Вставьте предлоги on. in или into, to, at или on, with или by.
1) ____Sanday I usually get up____nine o'clock or____half past nine. But last Sunday I slept very long and got up only___noon. 2.Where is the book? - It is___the table. 3.The boy cut his finger___a knife. 4. Put the plates___the table. 5.Put the book___the bag. 6.My birthday is_____the ninth of July. 7. Do you like yo read___bed? 8.It is very late. Go___bed at once. 9. I get up___seven o'clock or___a quarter past seven. 10.Where is the tea? - It is____the cup. 11.He wrote his letter___a pencil. 12.He was scolded___his mother. 13.We did not want to stay___town on such a hot day so we went___the country.
Задание 3, Вставьте подходящую формулу глагола to be.
1. She__a teacher
2. You___pupils last year
3.____they in the shop?
5. This__my bag
6. He___not a doctor
7. These___my bags
8. Mary____born in 1965
9. London___the cpital of Gr.Britain
10. My friends___students next year
To be fond of
A) to be famous Б) would В) to like Г) to think
2. Выберите наиболее подходящее по смыслу слово: This place ___ for its old church
A) is responsible Б) is made B) is founded Г)is famous
3. Выберите наиболее подходящее по смыслу слово: The weather was fine and we spent the whole day in the ___ air.
A) fine Б) open B) close Г) healthy
4. Выберите верный перевод:
My friends have made this model ship themselves.
А) Мои друзья сделали эту модель корабля для себя.
Б) Мои друзья сделали эту модель корабля сами.
В) Мои друзья сделали эту фигурку овцы сами.
Г) Мои друзья сделали эту модель корабля для них.
6. Выберите верный перевод:
We enjoyed ourselves at the disco.
А) Мы хорошо провели время на дискотеке.
Б) Мы хорошо провели время с ними на дискотеке.
В) Мы присоединились к ним на дискотеке.
Г) Нам было невесело на дискотеке.
1)Our city museum is not ... an art gallery at all
. a)founded b)like c)real
2)Where is Don? - He is running at the ... .
a)stadium b)art gallery c)tower
Выбери и вставь глагол в нужной форме:
1)This little kitten ... a warm house and a hospitable family.
a) is needing b)needs
2)Look at that group of strange tourists ... along the street.
3)We ... a lot of balloons through the window.
a) sees b)can see