Вставьте модальные глаголы can, must, may, should, need в утвердительной или отрицательной форме в подходящую по смыслу ситуацию.5-9 класс
1) I _ swim. Nobody taught me. 2) You _ take my book. I have one more book. 3) You _ park here. It is forbidden. 4) He _ smoke. It is my advice. 5) We don't _ bread. We have plenty at home.
Другие вопросы из категории
Нужно сделать описание картинки на картинке 1 большой медведь и 2 мелких они на пригорке много камней
Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его видо-временную форму и залог. В разделе (б) обратите внимание на перевод пассивных конструкций. а) Astronomers have measured the exact length of the day. Newton gathered the results of the experiments which had been. made by many other scientists and investigators. The boiling point of water depends upon the pressure in the vessel in which the water is boiling. This plant was making various kinds of instruments during last five years. б) They are given the data illustrating friction. His works and investigations in the field of theoretical mechanics are always referred to. II. Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, подчеркните Participle I и Participle II и установите функции каждого из них, то есть укажите, является ли оно определением, обстоятельством или частью глагола-сказуемого. Matter consists of one or a number of basic elements accruing nature. When heated to a certain temperature, this alloy increases in volume. The atoms form combinations known as molecules. Reading English technical papers one can meet various abbreviations. III. Перепишите и переведите следующие предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. A computer should solve complicated problems many millions of times faster than a mathematician. New types of plastics had to be obtained for space technology. A moving body can do work by virtue of its speed. These students will be allowed to perform this work by the end of this month.
No news .... good news. Her clothes.... very good Their progress in English... good. My favorite fruits... bananas and apples. His scissors.... new
Lesson 10 Test yourself Listen to the dialogue and answer the questions. 1. What is the title of the book that the reader wants to borrow? 2. What is the problem? - 3. When will the book be available? - 4. Will the reader be able to get the book today? 5. When will the reader have to return the book? - _________________________________ Librarian: Hello, how can I help you? Girl: I want to borrow a book. Librarian: Certainly. What's the title of the book? Girl: "English Grammar Exercises" Librarian: I'm afraid the book is on loan until 29 March. Can I get it earlier than 29 March? Girl: Librarian: Oh, yes. There's another copy of the book in the Short Loan Collection. That's great. Girl: Librarian: Let me get it for you. Girl: That's it! Thank you very much. Librarian: I was glad to help. But be careful! Girl: Librarian: Bye. You have to return the book in two hours. I will. Thanks again. Bye!
Написать текст про русско турецкую войну опираясь на вопросы 1 в какой стране война конфликт произошла 2 где эта страна расположена 3 когда начился конфликт 4 был ли этот конфликт урегулирован или продолжается 5 если он урегулирован то как долго это продолжалось 6 был, является ли конфликт насилием 7 какой тип конфликта это было 8 можно ли было предотвратить этот конфликт помогите составить полноценный текст на английском языке пожалуйста срочно нужно
1. You ... come in when you have taken off your boots. 2. Be careful: you ... spill the milk if you carry it like that. 3. Most children ... slide on the ice very well. 4. I don't think I ... be here by eleven o'clock tomorrow, but I ... be. 5. ... you see anything in this inky darkness? 6. You ... go when you have finished your compositions. 7. What shall we do if the train is late? It ... be late, you know, after the terrible snowstorms we've had. 8. When ... you come arid see me? — Let me see: I ... not come tomorrow, for I must be at the meeting, but on Sunday I'll find time. Yes, you ... expect me on Sunday about three o'clock. Will that be all right?
Упр. 470. Вставьте модальные глаголы may (might) или can (could).
1. ... I use your pen? 2. ... I find a pen on that table? 3. You ... read this book: you know the language well enough. 4. You ... take this book: I don't need it. 5. ... I help you? 6. ... I ask you to help me? 7. ... you help me? 8. I ... not imagine her speaking in public: I knew that she was so shy. 9. Something was wrong with the car: he ... not start it. 10. A fool ... ask more questions than a wise man ... answer. 11. She asked me if she ... use my telephone. 12. The school was silent: nothing ... be heard in the long dark corridors. 13. Waiting ... be endless, you know. 14. ... you tell me the nearest way to the city museum? 15. They ... think that I am too weak to take part in the excursion, but I am strong enough to do any kind of hard work, indeed. 16. He knew this period of history very well: he had read everything on the subject he ... find in the rich university library.
a.m. … p.m. bye Mrs telly paper phone ad fridge
1) What's on the _______ tonight?
2) The spa is open from 7:00 _______ to 9:00 _______ every day of the year.
3) _______ Sally Jones is waiting for you, sir.
4) _______! See you on Monday.
5) I'll cook and you read the _______.
6) My mother defrosts our _______ every three months.
7) I managed to get him on the _______.
8) Unhappy clients are not a good _______ for the firm.
Выберите правильный вариант.
1) I didn't have much luggage/luggages – just two small bags.
2) They'll tell you all you want to know. They'll give you plenty of information/informations.
3) There is room for everybody to sit down. There are plenty of furniture/furnitures.
4) We have no chair/chairs, not even a bed or a table.
5) ‘What does Alan look like?’ – ‘He's got a long beard and very short hair/hairs’.
6) Carla's English is better than it was. She's made progress/pregresses.
7) George is unemployed. He's looking for a job/work.
8) If you want to leave work early, you have to ask for permission/permissions.
9) I don't think Ann will get the job. She hasn't got enough experience/experiences.
10) Can you give me some advice/advices as for my exams?
11) Do you know when the news start/starts?
12) What a horrible/horrible weather!
Заполните пропуски подходящими по смыслу глаголами с предлогами.
telling solving walking being doing going reading seeing
to (2) up about in without of at
1) He is a sportsman. He is accustomed ____________________________ long distances.
2) Did you succeed ____________________________________ the problem?
3) I have given __________________________ newspapers.
4) Nobody saw me come in. I came in _______________________________ noticed.
5) She was accused _______________________________________ lies.
6) I’m looking forward ______________________________________ them.
7) My brother is really good ______________________________________________________ crosswords.
8) What do you think ___________________________ to the cinema?
Выберите правильное слово.
1) Please right/write your surname at the top of this page.
2) Can you here/hear me?
3) His marks are two/too bad.
4) I have a cat. Its/It’s bowl is yellow.
5) She doesn’t want to go their/there.
6) Who’s/Whose on duty today?
7) Let’s meet/meat at 6 p.m.
8) I don’t know weather/whether he will come or not.
2.Употребите данное предложение в будущем
времени i can swim across the river:a)i would swim;b)i shall be able to swim;c)i will swim;e)i shall swim.
3.дополните предложения :my mother .... drive but she hasn"t got a car:a)should;b)must;c)can;d)may;e)has to.
4.закончите предложения:"...." of hiking alone doesn't frighten me:a)danger;b)dangerous;c)dangers;d)dangeority;e)dangerouless.
5.вставьте необходимые предлоги:They eat a lot ... rice ... China:a)of/in;b)from/in;c)by/on;d)of/on;e)-/in.
6.ВСТАВЬТЕ АРТИКЛИ :What is .... correct way to sit at ... table?a)a/a;b)the/the;c)-/the;d)a/the;e)the/a.
7вставьте предлоги:He is interested .... sport and goes .... the stadium every day:a)in/on;b)with/to;c)in/to;d)on/to;e)in/in