Past Continuous5-9 класс
10 предложений в Past Continuous на тему "Что я видел по дороге домой из школы" в тетрадь
Другие вопросы из категории
Написать английские произношение стиха be a friend русскими буквами
2 интересных факта из жизни и биографии Пушкина на английском
помогите прочитать английский текст русскими буквами Russia is my homeland Russia is the largest country in the world. The capital of our country is Moscow. Russian President Vladimir Putin. There are many different nations in Russia who profess different religions, but for the most part we are all Christians. Russia has a rich cultural heritage and its long history. We have very brave and courageous people who are able to protect our Motherland from enemies. We have a very diverse character. Basically it is a plain where there are large forests and fields. But in the south of the country we have magnificent mountains. We have a lot of seas, rivers, lakes. Russia is rich in natural resources, which are located throughout the country. I love my motherland. I am proud of my homeland.
celebrate) her birthday yesterday. Her room looked beautiful, there (to be) many flowers in it. When I (to come) in, somebody (to play) the piano, two or three pairs (to dance). 2. Listen! Somebody (to play) the piano. 3. I (to like) music very much. 4. When I (to look) out of the window, it (to rain) heavily and people (to hurry) along the streets. 5. What you (to do) at seven o'clock yesterday? — I (to have) supper. 6. When I (to come) home yesterday, I (to see) that all my family (to sit) round the table. Father (to read) a letter from my uncle who (to live) in Kiev. 7. Where you (tobe) yesterday? — I (to be) at home the whole day. — How strange. I (to ring) you up at two o'clock, but nobody (to answer). — Oh, I (to be) in the garden. I (to read) your book and (not to hear) the telephone. 8. What you (to do) at five o'clock yesterday? — I (to work) in the library. — I (to be) there, too, but I (not to see) you. 9. Yesterday I (to work) at my English from five till seven. 10. It (to rain) the whole day yesterday. 11. Where your sister (to be) now? — She (to be) in her room. She (to do) her homework.
Упр. 201. Раскройте скобки, употребляяглаголыводномизследующихвремен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous. 1. Look at these children: they (to skate) very well. 2. You (to skate) last Sunday? — Yes, we (to skate) the whole day last Sunday. We (to skate) again next Sunday. 3. My brother can skate very well. He (to skate) every Sunday. 4. What you (to do) now? — I (to wash) the dishes. 5. What you (to do) at three o'clock yesterday? — I (to have) dinner. 6. You (to have) dinner now? 7. Where your brother (to work)? — He (to work) at an institute. 8. Your grandmother (to sleep) when you (to come) home yesterday? 9. What your brother (to do) tomorrow? 10. I (not to go) to the shop yesterday. I (to go) to the shop tomorrow. 11. Where Kate (to go) when you (to meet) her yesterday? 12. Every day the boss (to enter) the office at nine o'clock. 13. Yesterday the boss (to enter) the office at half past nine. 14. When the secretary (to come) tomorrow? 15. At six o'clock yesterday we (to listen) to a very interesting lecture. 16. When I (to enter) the office, the secretary (to type) some letters. 17. My friend (to ring) me up at eight o'clock yesterday.
1. You (to go) to the library tomorrow? — No, I already (to be) to the library this week. I (to be) there on Monday. As a rule, I (to go) to the library every Wednesday. But yesterday I (not to go) there, because I (not to read) the book. I (to read) it now. I (to go) to the library on Saturday if I (to finish) the book by that time. 2. As soon as I (to receive) a letter, I shall go to Moscow. 3. Yesterday I (to put) five apples into the vase. Where they (to be) now? — I (to eat) them. You (to bring) some more tomorrow? — Yes, if you (not to make) noise when granny (to sleep). 4. You ever (to be) to the Hermitage? 5. What Nick (to do) when you (to ring) him up yesterday? — He (to play) the piano. He (to tell) me that he already (to write) his composition. 6. Why she (to sleep) now? It (to be) too early. She never (to sleep) at this time.
Упр. 227. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла голы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. You (to go) for a walk with me? — I (to be) sorry, I can't. I (to do) my homework. I (not yet to write) the English exercise. If you (to wait) for me, I (to go) with you in half an hour. I (to want) to go for a walk very much, because I (not to go) for a walk yesterday. 2. Don't go to Nick's place now, he (to work). He (to finish) his homework at seven o'clock. If you (to come) after seven, he (to be) very glad. 3. Pete (to go) to the cinema? —Yes, I (to think) so. He usually (to play) in the yard at this time, and now he (not to be) there. 4. He (to read) a book at five o'clock esterday.
5. Yesterday the children (to do) all their homework before mother (to come) home, and when she (to come), they (to play) with the cat. 6. I (to lose) my key when I (to play) in the yard yesterday. 7. Ring me up as soon as you (to come) home. 8. Where you usually (to take) books for reading?
Упр. 228. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла голы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. What you (to learn) for today? — I (to be) sorry, I (not to prepare) my lesson. I (to be) ill yesterday and (not to know) what to do. I (to prepare) my lesson tomorrow. — If you (not to prepare) your lesson tomorrow, you (to get) a bad mark. 2. What you (to do) at five o'clock yesterday? 3. Mike always (to do) his homework in the evening, but today he (to begin) doing it as soon as he comes from school, because his father (to promise) to take him to the theatre. 4. When Mary (to come) home, her brother (to read) the book which she (to bring) him two days before. 5. Autumn (to come). It (to be) November now. It (to get) colder, the days (to get) shorter. It often (to rain). Soon it (to be) very cold. 6. When I (to do) my homework yesterday, I quickly (to run) to the yard, because my friends (to wait) for me there. 7. We (to have) a good time last summer.
Past Continuous. Ответьте на вопросы после текста.
An Embarrassing Incident
One day last summer I was walking through the local park. It was a hot day and I was eating an ice cream. As I was walking past the boating lake, I saw my friends, Carol and Jim. They were taking their dog for a walk. When we met, we stopped for a chat. While we were talking, the dog suddenly jumped up and tried to get my ice cream. I pulled my hand away and unfortunately the ice-cream came out of the cone. Now there was a bald man behind me. The poor man wasn't doing any harm. He was just sitting on a bench and reading a newspaper. Well, when I pulled my hand away, the ice cream flew through the air and it landed on the man's head. I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. When I looked at my friends, they weren't just laughing, they were in hysterics. But I was terribly embarrassed.
Where was the man walking one day? What was he eating? Who was taking a dog for a walk? Was a bald man sitting on a bench or walking along the road? The poor man wasn't doing any harm, was he? Why I wonder that Carol and Jim were laughing?
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Continuous Tense.This morning was really beautiful. The sun (shine), the birds (sing) and everyone in the street (smile) and (say) hello to each other. Mrs. Patrik looked beautiful last night. She (wear) a lovely evening dress. When we arrived, she (make) some coffee. While I (have) a bath the telephone rang. While we (walk) in the park it began to rain. He wind (blow) and the rain (beat) down. John (stand) at the bus stop shivering. He (try) to imagine being at home sitting by a warm fire. Finally he saw the lights of the bus which (approach) from the distance. At 3 o'clock yesterday a geometry lesson (go) on. The teacher (draw) diagrams on the blackboard but I (look) through the window and heard nothing. I (think) about the coming New Year's party. She promised not to report me to the police but ten minutes later I saw that she (talk) with a policeman and from the expression on his face I understood that she (tell) him about me. The dentist's waiting room was full of people. Some (read) magazines, others just (turn) over the pages. A woman (knit), a child (play) with a toy car. Everybody (wait) for the nurse to say "Next, please". I lit the fire at 6.00 and it (burn) brightly when Jane came in. - The house next to yours was full of policemen and police dogs yesterday. - What they (do)? - I heard that they (look) for drugs. "What you (do) between 9.00 and 10.00 yesterday?" asked the detective. "I (clean) my house", said Mrs Jones. "I always clean my house at this time"
Past Continuous, Future Simple, Future Continuous), перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык:
Упражнение 1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла¬голы в Past Simple или Past Continuous.
1. I (to play) computer games yesterday. 2. I (to play) computer games at five o'clock yesterday. 3. He (to play) computer games from two till three yesterday. 4. We (to play) computer games the whole evening yesterday. 5. What Nick (to do) when you came to his place? 6. What you (to do) when I rang you up? 7. I (not to sleep) at nine o'clock yesterday. 8. What he (to do) yesterday? - He (to read) a book. 9. What he (to do) the whole evening yesterday? --He (to read) a book. 10. She (to sleep) when you came home? 11. My brother (not to play) tennis yesterday. He (to play) tennis the day be¬fore yesterday. 12. My sister (not to play) the pi¬ano at four o'clock yesterday. She (to play) the piano the whole evening. 13. When I came into the kitchen, mother (to cook). 14. She (to cook) the whole day yesterday. 15. We (to wash) the floor in our flat yesterday. 16. We (to wash) the floor in our flat from three till four yesterday. 17. You (to do) your homework yesterday? 18. You (to do) your homework from eight till ten yesterday? 19. Why she (to sleep) at seven o'clock yesterday? 20. He (to sit) at the table the whole evening yesterday.
Упражнение 2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла¬голы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
1.I (to read) now. 2.He (to sleep) now. 3. We (to drink) tea now. 4. They (to go) to school now. 5. I (not to sleep) now. 6. She (not to drink) coffee now. 7. I (to read) every day. 8. He (to sleep) every night. 9. We (to drink) tea every morning. 10. They (to go) to school eve¬ry morning. 11. I (not to sleep) in the day¬time. 12. She (not to drink) cof¬fee after lunch. 13. We (not to watch) TV now. 14. They (not to eat) now. 15. My mother (not to work) now. 16. You (to work ) now?17. He (to play) now? 18. They (to eat) now? 19. Your sister (to rest) now? 20. What you (to do) now? 21. What you (to read) now? 22. What they (to eat) now? 22. What your brother (to drink) now? 23. We (not to watch) TV in the morning. 24. They (not to eat) at the lesson. 25. My mother (not to work) at an office. 26. You (to work) every day? 27. He (to play) in the after¬noon? 28. They (to eat) at school? 29. Your sister (to rest) af¬ter school? 30. What you (to do) every morning? 31. What you (to read) after dinner? 32. What they (to eat) at breakfast? 33. What your brother (to drink) in the evening?