passive voice5-9 класс
Переделать предложения в passive voice 1. They sold newspapers. 2. Jane plant flowers. 3. Platon gave a lot of roles to people. 4. Genry Ford invented a car 5. They feed a dog every day.
Другие вопросы из категории
Task 1 Замените выделенные слова местоимениями he she it they My friend is strong and brave. A girl lives in a small house. His teacher likes to read. These boys don't drink coffee My mouse likes cheese Rabbits eat carrot and cabbage Task 2 Используйте местоимения me you him her it us them My brother is here. You can see in the corner jndtnsg
Раскойте скобки , пожалуйста нужно сейчас , за ранее спасибо! 1) it ( not to be) rainy today. 2) i (not to be) tireg. 3) My head (to be) cold. 4)the dog ( to be)angry. 5)My legs ( to be) cold. 6) He (to be) hungry. 7) Russia(to be) a very big country. 8)London ( to be)the capital of Great Britain. Умоляяю от этого зависит моя четвертная и годовая оценка( Помогите
План 1) Опишите униформу для вашей школы или для вашего класса. 2)Опишите свой новый вид и оцените его. 3)Разработайте некоторые идеи для дресс-кода.
Привет! Нужно перевести в passive voice :
I won't buy this magazines.
They have made a lot of useful notes.
She has not sent the letter yet.
I threw away the litter.
This school always organizes lunch for all pupils.
Daddy gives me a lot of presents
People should preserve the beauty of our planet.
How will you solve this problem?
rewrite the following sentences into the passive voice
1)you must take the box to the station
2)i have translated the whole text
3)he wrote tis book in the 19th centure
4)they were playing tennis from 4 till 7
translate the sentences into english using passive voice
1)rjulf мама пришла домойБобед был уже сварен
2)собор Святого Павла строил архитектор К.Рен
3)когда написали это письмо ?
4)наш дом сейчас ремонтируют
1)Tomorrow we shall visit our granny.
2)She bought the copy of todays paper.
3) He is making a report now now.
4)I look through the nagazines every day.
5)We have discussed this problem.
Have theu found the missing girl?(Active)->Has the missing girl been found(Passive)
Where did they buy the tickets(Active)->Where were th tickets bought?(Passive)
вот эти решите:
1)When will they stage the show?
2)Had they prepared the costumes before the director arrived?
3)Did they translate the play?
4)Did Andrew Lloyd Webber write the music?
5)Will steven Spielberg direct the film?
6)Who designed the first pair of jeans?
7)What caused the fire?
8)Who invented the television?
9)What do you use silver for?
postmark) at the post office.
3. The letters (to sort) into the different towns.
4. The mail (to load) into the train.
5. The mailbags (to unload) after their journey.
6. The bags (to take) to the post office.
7. The letters (to sort) into the different streets.
8. The letters (to deliver).
2) Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
1. Bread (to eat) every day. 2. The letter (to receive) yesterday. 3. Nick (to send) to Moscow next week. 4. I (to ask) at the lesson yesterday. 5.I (to give) a very interesting book at the library last Friday. 6. Many houses (to build) in our town every year. 7. This work (to do) tomorrow. 8. This text (to translate) at the last lesson. 9. These trees (to plant) last autumn. 10. Many interesting games always (to play) at our PT lessons. 11. This bone (to give) to my dog tomorrow. 12. We (to invite) to a concert last Saturday. 13. My question (to answer) yesterday. 14. Hockey (to play) in winter. 15. Mushrooms (to gather) in autumn. 16. Many houses (to burn) during the Great Fire of London. 17. His new book (to finish) next year. 18. Flowers (to sell) in shops and in the streets. 19. St. Petersburg (to found) in 1703.
3) Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice, обращая внимание на место предлога.
E.g. We often speak about her. — She is often spoken about.
1. We thought about our friend all the time. 2. The doctor will operate on him in a week. 3. The teacher sent for the pupil's parents. 4. They looked for the newspaper everywhere. 5. Nobody slept in the bed. 6. The neighbour asked for the telegram. 7. Everybody listened to the lecturer with great attention. 8. The senior students laughed at the freshman. 9. The group spoke to the headmistress yesterday. 10. The young mothers looked after their babies with great care. 11. Nobody lived in that old house. 12. They sent for Jim and told him to prepare a report on that subject.