Яку шкільну форму я хотів би10-11 класс
Materials from that a school form is done some sewing must be natural. It, for example, a viscose, wool, silk or cotton. Synfils must not exceed a norm - 35%%. If a thing is executed from синтетики, then for her, as a rule, bad ventileness, as a result a child can sweat and feel discomfort. Often the producers of clothing for schoolchildren use blenderized fabrics in the production, id est, natural, but with synfils. Shirts, smocks, and also the suit lining must be executed only from natural fabrics, so as they run into the skin of child.
Другие вопросы из категории
You see a mountain lion
3. A mountain lion behaves aggressively.
4. You have brought a lot of food with you.
5. You hear thunder in a distance.
6. You see a rattlesnake.
7. You get a bitten by a rattlesnake
8. A bear got to your bag that has food inside.
9. A bear is trying to attack you.
10. You are going to have lunch outside.
Type of display - the choice is between a CRT or and lsd screen.The cathode ray tube of a monitor is a similar to a traditional tv set.it has three electron guns that strike the inside of the screen , which is coated with substances called phosphors , which glow and create colours.
Твір на тему: Мій зовнішній вигляд у школі(шкільна форма), з описом одягу
teacher. 3. The weather...is good today. __ Заполните пропуски глаголом to be? употребляя соответствующую форму будущего времени: 1We...interested in his progress. 2.I... your new teacher.
for you. .3)they ... glad to see their old friends. 4)there ... many examinations next term. 5)there ... a new club in our town next year. 6)we... very tired after the long walk. 7)I ... happy to be here again. 8)we ... interested in his progress..
Образец: It smells awful.
Does it smell awful? It doesn't smell awful.
l. We work at the translation. 2. You make а lot of noise. 3. Не always goes for а walk in the evening. 4. In the morning I have little time. 5. Her brother works in Canada. 6. She does nothing to realize her dreams. 7. David believes in God. 8. She always comes to work in time. 9. The book belongs to Ann. 10. Не prepares his lessons in the evening.
8. Заполните пропуски глаголом to be в Past Indefinite и переведите предложения.
1. It ... bitterly cold yesterday. 2. Му uncle ... very busy all last week. 3. She called on Sunday because it ... cheaper then. 4. When I came to visit her she ... absent, she ... at her friend's. 5. We ... tired of his stupid questions. 6. Last winter the weather ... rather warm. 7. Yesterday he ... in Geneva. 8. When mу grandmother ... young, she ... an actress. 9. Where ... your books? - They ... in mу bag. 10. Не ... not ill yesterday, he ... at work.
9. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Past Indefinite. Напишите
предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах.
Образец She (to prepare) lessons well.
She prepared lessons well.
Did she prepare lessons well?
She didn't prepare lessons well.
1) I (to buy) а magazine last week.
2) The postman (to bring) the morning mail only at 10 o'clock.
3) I (to see) you in the library the other day.
4) They (to have) а picnic yesterday.
5) The rain (to spoil) the whole pleasure.
6) Every winter Nick (to go) to the Swiss Alps to ski.
7) My sister (to get) married at 24.
8) She (to pass) all her exams successfully.
9) Their family (to live) in France for many years.
10) Mary (to buy) а very beautiful dress for the party yesterday.
10. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Present Continuous.
Образец: Look! Не (to go) over here. Look! Не is going over here.
Ann (to watch) TV now. Ann is watching TV now.
1) I can see he (to do) the exercise correctly.
2) It is noisy. Nobody (to listen) to him.
3) The interpreter (to translate) their conversation rather well.
4) Do you hear? The correspondents (to interview) the participants of the
conference at the moment.
5) The company (to develop) а new project.
6) Look at this mаn, I think he (to follow) us.
7) Listen carefully! Не (to give) а very interesting talk.
8) They (to speak) to him about his promotion now.
9) - What they (to do)? - They (to laugh) at his jokes.
10) They (to wait) for us at the bus stop. Hurry up!