Всем привет,помогите пожалуйста с заданием.1.Вставьте нужные предлоги, переведите предложения:1.Put ... your suit? please. 2.Children are...the10-11 класс
school. 3.There is an sofa ... the wall. 4.We work ... the garden ...11 o'clock on Sunday. 5.Children usually go... the school's library. 6.The palace is ...the center...the town. 7.Take the textbook...bag,please.
Другие вопросы из категории
can ... carry your money abroad in traveller's cheques. 4) may i ... have your account number? 5) we want ... transfer the money to Canada. 6) you had better... withdraw a small amount now. 7) you make me ... think hard. 8) i don't think she must ... follow his rules. 9) i would rather ... pay at once. 10) he wanted ... earn as much as possible. 11) i'd rather ... check all the bills myself. 12) you had better ... consult a manager.
plane (to take off) in ten minutes. 3 Last year we (to spend) our holiday in Sochi. The weather (to be) fine. We (to swim) and (to sunbathe) a lot. 4 – How long you (not to see) Mr. Bell? – I (not to see) him since last year. 5 The plant (to be going) to produce a new model of compressors. We hope that the model (to be) in great demand. 6 I just (to look through) the morning mail and now I (to be going) to write some letters. 7 The English seaside (to become) very popular lately. 8 – Where is Mr. Brown now? – He (to clarify) some business matters with the customers.
1. They didn't want to buy our goods but we … to persuade them.
Задание 4. Заполните пропуски глаголами must, had to, mustn’t, needn’t , should, shouldn’t
1. Keep these documents in a safe place, you … lose them.
2. We … write the letter now, we can do it tomorrow.
3. I think everybody … learn a foreign language.
4. We have lots of time, we … hurry up.
5. He doesn’t usually work on Saturdays but last Saturday he … work.
6. John is our potential customer. You … meet him.
7. You … tell Marilyn what happened. I don’t want her to know.
8. I … go to the post office, I need some stamps.
9. If this hotel is too expensive for you, you … stay there.
10. I … go to the bank yesterday to get some money.
Продолжить историю. 5-6 предложений.
Использовать такие слова как : out of the blue, mug, grab,attack, threaten, identify, criminal.
It was late and the streets were empty as i was going back home after work last Friday evening.
2 Соедини стрелками слова с противоположными значением.
fat clean bad long black happy
white short good dirty slim sad