Why do leaves change colour? Why do most leaves have green leaves? Why are flowers different colours? How old are trees? Do all the plants grow in5-9 класс
soil? How can plants grow in deserts? What are the tallest trees in the world? ответьте, я буду очень Вам благодарна)
Другие вопросы из категории
Пунктов за решение 27.
2. Are you happy today? Why? / Why not?
3. Do you like mathematics? Why? / Why not?
4. Do you like to read books? Why? / Why not?
5. Do you want to go to England? Why? / Why not?
6. Do you want to be a doctor? Why? / Why not?
7. Do you want to learn to drive a car? Why? / Why not?
8. Do you like winter? Why? / Why not?
9. What's your favouritе Sеason? Why?
2. Why do people cut down forests?
3. Why has littering become the issue of current importance,especially in big cities ?
4. what industrial practices and accidents harm the environment ?
5. what do you think is to be done to stop the process of pollution ?
terviewed in a recent US survey. As well as having clear ideas about their ideal room, many of them would be ready to do some work to get it. Teenagers have ideas of their own and they like to see them become reality when it comes to their style and personality. Four out of ten teenagers say they or their parents have recently changed the look of the teenager is room. Changing their bedroom was more important for girls, 53 per cent of those interviewed had had a new look for their room or want to do so soon. For boys, it was less important, only 32 per cent were so interested in a restyled room. Once they had decided to change their rooms, nearly four out of ten teenagers wanted to help with the changes- painting the walls or choosing some furniture. More girls than boys were ready to get down to work- 40 per cent of girls compared to 34 per cent of boys. It was also a chance for teenagers and parents to work on a project together. Colour was a favorite way of changing a room. Forty-six per cent of the teenage decorators prefer painting the walls because it is quick and can change the feeling of the room completely. The girls prefer bright colours for a trendy look, while boys tend to choose something more neutral. They also like stripes and themes linked to their favourite sports.
travelling?6)Why do people travel?7)Where can we cross roads?8)How do you get to your polytechnical school? Describe your route
(в форме рассказа)
it? 4. What do you call changes to the Constitution? 5. How many amendments to the Constitution can you name?
Do you like doing crossword puzzles? Why? 11.What are the characteristics of a good advertisement? What types of advertisements commonly appear in newspapers? Should advertisements be included in magazines? 12. Why do people write letters to the editor?