помогите пожалуйста срочно ответить на вопросы10-11 класс
1. Office automation refers to the varied computer machinery and software used to digitally create, collect, store, manipulate, and relay office information needed for accomplishing basic tasks. Raw data storage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information comprise the basic activities of an office automation system. Office automation helps in optimizing or automating existing office procedures.
2. The backbone of office automation is a LAN , which allows users to transmit data, mail and even voice across the network. All office functions, including dictation, typing, filing, copying, fax, Telex, microfilm and records management, telephone and telephone switchboard operations, fall into this category. As office methods evolved to take full advantage of new technologies, there was a corresponding increase in innovations tailor-made to optimize office processes. Office automation was a popular term in the 1970s and 1980s as the desktop computer exploded onto the scene.
3. Advantages are:
1. Office automation can get many tasks accomplished faster.
2. It eliminates the need for a large staff.
3. Less storage is required to store data.
4. Multiple people can update data simultaneously in the event of changes in schedule.
8. Прочитайте текст снова и письменно ответьте на вопросы:
1. What does office automation refer to?
2. Raw data storage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information comprise the basic activities of an office automation system, don’t they?
3. Does office automation help in optimizing or automating existing office procedures?
4. What is the backbone of office automation?
5. Is there only one advantage? срочно
Другие вопросы из категории
1)We thought about our friend all time.2)The doctor will operate on him in a week.3)The teacher sent for the pupils parents.4)They looked for the newspaper everywhere.5)Nobody slept in the bed.6)The neighbour asked for the telegram.7)Everybody listened to the lecturer with great attention .8)The senior students laughed at the freshman.9)The group spoke to the headmistress yesterday.10)The young mothers looked after their babies with great care.11)Nobody lived in that old house.12)They sent for Jim and told him to prepare a report on that subject.
Объем 100-150 слов
1.What kind of book is the text taken from?
2.Have you read other books of that kind ?
what were your impressions?
3.Who are the main characters?
4.What is unusual about them ?
5.What do you think will happen in the part of the story you are about to read?
You are going to read a part of a story taken from the book /, Robot by Isaac Asimov. Robot Robbie is the nanny of a girl, Gloria. Huge Robbie and the little girl enjoy spending time together. They have a lot of things they like to do. Gloria invents funny and thrilling games that would not be as exciting without her friend, and Robbie likes listening to her amusing stories for hours. Even when Gloria tells him well-known fairy tales, it makes him feel delighted and he wants to listen to her stories again and again. He even agrees to be "a big silver air-coaster" for Gloria when she promises to tell him the story of Cinderella again. They have become very close friends and seem to understand each other very well. Gloria enjoys Robbie's company and the robot seems to be a very caring nanny for the girl.
1. Britons, and the English in particular, are notoriously undemonstrative. The “stuff upper lip” is not just the stuff of fiction and emotional displays, positive or negative, are generally frowned upon. Gestures such as backslapping and hugging are discouraged and a wide distance should be maintained between participants in a conversation. Maintaining eye contact may be necessary when you are trying to emphasize important points but you must avoid any temptation to “eye-ball”. Talking loudly is unacceptable and shouting is beyond the pale. Some old-fashioned interlocutors may not hear you if you have your hands in your pockets. The British do not gesticulate frantically.
2. Introductions can be tricky. Ideally the British prefer third-party introductions but in certain situations, like a drinks party, it may not always be possible and, though awkward, you may just have to go ahead and introduce yourself. Firm handshakes are the norm as part of a formal introduction but may not be expected at subsequent meetings or on social occasions; a gentleman should always wait for a woman to proffer her hand before squeezing it gently. The continental habit of exchanging kisses has gained currency especially amongst the young and the affected but is not recommended for visitors – even the natives are unsure of the correct procedure.
3. “How do you do?” is a greeting not a question. It is used when people are introduced for the first time only and the correct response is to repeat “How do you do?” which is a more or less sincere enquiry as to your well-being.
4. This emotional detachment or even apparent indifference also explains the British abhorrence of Americanisms such as “Have a nice day”. The objection lies not in the sentiment itself but in the lack of sincerity that is implied to the stand-offish British mentality.
5. If the British use few words, it is because they prefer to mean those they do use. They are polite and courteous for the most part. They expect to be treated with respect, in turn for which they will treat you with respect, so: – if there is a queue, go to the back of the line and wait patiently; - do not use the “V” – sign (raising the index and middle fingers) unless you are sure which is the Churchillian version signifying peace or victory (palm outwards); the use of the alternative version (palm inwards) is less common nowadays but is still vulgar and offensive.
6. A service charge of 10-15 % is almost always included in hotel and restaurant bills and you should be wary of establishments that leave the credit card slip open for you to include an additional contribution (if you wish to reward exceptional service give cash directly to the staff). Do not tip bar staff in pubs where there is no table service. Otherwise taxi drivers (especially in London), hairdressers, porters, etc. will expect 10-15 % or a couple of pounds, whichever is the greater.
IV. Ответьте на вопросы к тексту:
1. What kind of people are Britons?
2. What kind of introductions do the British prefer?
3. What does “How do you do?” mean in Britain?
4. What are the norms of public behaviour in Britain?
ответить на вопросы виде текста 8-10 речень
вопросы (вторая фотка)
The main aim of law is to consolidate and safeguard the social and state system and its economic foundation.
The system of law in our country consists of different branches of law.
Constitutional law is a leading branch of the whole system of law. Its principal source is the country’s Constitution. It deals with social structure, the state system, organization of state power and the legal status of citizens.
Administrative law is closely connected with constitutional law but it deals with legal forms of concrete executive and administrative activity of the government and ministries.
Financial law regulates the budget, taxation, state credits and other spheres of financial activity.
Civil law is connected with relations in the economic sphere of social life, with relations involving property, its distribution and exchange. The right в property is the central institution of civil law.
The rules of labour law include the legislation on the labour of industrial and office workers and matters arising from labour relations.
Criminal law defines the general principles of criminal responsibility, individual types of crimes and punishment applied to criminals. Criminal law takes the form of а criminal code consisting of а general and special part.
Ответьте на вопросы
1. What is law? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. What is the main aim of law? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 3. What branches of law does the system of law in our country consist of? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. What does each branch of law deal with? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ребята помогите пожалуйста срочно надо!!!
Write the following word combinations in the plural form using
possessive case(Напишите следующие комбинации слов во множественном
числе используя притяжательный падеж)
например:This boy/ bag- these
4)that country economy.....