Помогите вставить хвостики!!! He believes you,...? You won't tell him,...? Victor heeps a lialy,...? He won't make awy5-9 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
most popular outdoor winter sports are shooting, hunting, hockey and in the countries where the weather is frosty and there is much snow-skating, skiing and tobogganing. Some people greatly enjoy figure-skating and ski-jumping. Summer affords excellent opportunities for swimming, boating, yachting, cycling, gliding and many other sports. Among outdoor games football takes the first place in public interest. This game is played in all the countries of the world. The other favourite games in different countries are golf, tennis, cricket, volleyball, basketball and so on. Badminton is also very popular. All the year round many people indulge in boxing, wrestling, athletics, gymnastics and track and field events. A lot of girls and women go in for callisthenics. Among indoor games the most popular are billiards, table tennis, draughts and some others, but the great international game is chess of course. The results of chess tournaments are studied and discussed by thousands of enthusiasts in different countries. So we may say that sport is one of the things that makes all people kin.
1. Teenagerls like to listen ... music
2. The school hall was full of ... noise
3. Could I have ... glass of ... water?
4. It's ... fine weather today
5. I don't laik ... cheese
6. Would you like ... apple?-No, thanks
7. I have bought ... interesting book about ... African nature
вместо пропусков нужно вставить a или an предложение отрицательное плиз на завтра задали
He is _____ a very good chef.
believed to be
She borrowed money _____ looking for work.
as opposed of
The job sounds fantastic and I am _____ to get started.
We would have got lost if it _____ the map.
would have been
hadn't been for
On _____ nights the shop closes early.
We don't have _____ of those items.
He drives a black car, _____ he?
The letter _____ this morning.
have been delivered
will be delivering
_____ what day do you leave?
On From In Of
Let's go somewhere less noisy, _____ we?
He's thinking of _____ Alaska this year.
to go to
Are you sure that you _____ all the questions on the exam this morning.
My teacher _____ born in Japan.
You need to _____ quiet after 10 pm.
I would love to go for a drink, but I don't _____ enough time.
How _____ your trip?
We _____ trying to fix the problem.
have still been
The party was fun, _____ loud the music was.
The dog ran _____ after the rabbit.
She _____ me a letter last week.
It's a strange taste, but you _____ used to it.
You _____ your passport.
Is Amina in the office today? - Yes, she _____.
The singer was popular because he knew _____ the crowd.
how to entertaining
to be entertaining
how to entertain
how to entertains
She speaks the language very _____.
I love chips! - _____!
I do so
So do me
So do I
It's good, but I am not _____ satisfied.
I have met a lot of musicians, _____ of whom were very talented.
I _____ that is a good idea.
It has been a _____ bad year for rain.
Read the text and fill in the most suitable words
Sir Laurence Olivier is world famous for his outstanding artistic achievement in the theatre and cinema. If you saw him on the stage you would understand why he is constantly ... (11) the best critics' attention. If you saw him on the ... (12) you wouldn't forget the (13) he created. He is ... (14) changing because he wants to... (15) the audience awake. He believes that the audience wouldn't respond if he did what he was... (16) to do. In this he... (17) the advice given by Feodor Chaliapin to an actor: "Never do what the audience expects you to do." If he himself hadn't had qualities that widen your vision, and... (18) to your understanding of the world, he wouldn't be... (19) as a distinguished actor. These qualities are thorough knowledge of the play, artistic (20), physical, intellectual and spiritual strength, an ability to identify with the role.
B) taking oattracting D) producing
12. A) film B) movie C) cinema D) screen
14.A) recently 3) especially C) constantly D) consistently
15. A) keep
16. A excepted B) expected c) accepted D) insisted
17.A) fails B) keeps C) follows D) believes
18. A) add B) pay C) count D) sum up
19. A) decided B regarded C) resolved D) concluded
20.A installation B) ineficiency c) imagination D)appointment
1)You are in the fifth form,aren`t you?
2)You don`t like picnics,do you?
3)You helped the old woman on your way to school,didn`t you?
4) Your friend can`t drive a car,can he?
5)You won`t have a Maths exam this year,will you?
take turns to say something about your holidays you can tell a true story or make it up your friends will listen to you and discuss your story then they will say we believe you or you're making it up at the end each player will tell his her friends the truth
играть в игру'' Я верю тебе'' -'' Вы делаете его''
по очереди, чтобы сказать что-то о ваших праздников вы можете сказать истинную историю или сделать ваши друзья будут вас слушать и обсуждать свою историю, то они скажут, что мы верим вам или вы делаете это в конце каждый игрок скажет свое ее друзья правда
4. (WB) Complete the sentences with the word from the box.
Support - Feel jealous - envy - worry - quarrel - appreciate - deserve - ignore
1. It'v very important for friends to help each other in different situations. I hope when I'm in trouble, my friends will ___ me.
2. I have several friends and we can talk about everything. But if we don't agree with each other, we can ___. Fortunately, it doens't last long. Good friends shouldn't feel angry with each other for ages.
3. Jim has missed several classes at school this month. He goes out with elder boys and comes home late. It ___ his parents very much.
4. I don't believe Susan can make a good friend. She gets crazy when somebody is better than her. She always ___ her classmates when they are successful.
5. Well, I don't think it will work, but I ___ your advice and your wish to help.
6. I think you've been very rude to your neighbours. If you don't want to hear their advice, just ___ it, but don't be rude to them.
7. - How are you getting on with your new boyfriend?
- Quite well, but I can't say the same about my dog. Whenever Racks smells him he gets
- Racks just ___ because he wants you to play with him instead of chatting with your boyfriend.