Misha is writing about first camping day. Complete his notes.Use Ex.7 and 8 for help5-9 класс
Today was the most horrible day of my life. First Robin couldn't carry his backpack. I had to carry it for him.
Пож-ста помогите, не успеваю. Сочинение
Today I came to camping. I wonder what is there to be?
we were brought by bus to the forest and started to have distributed the tents . I was given a red-and- gray tent for three people . I live with my girlfriend Liz and another with a brand new girl Ariana . We soon settled down and we were invited to prepare their own meals . here we train together at the stake , but the instructor certainly help us . at dinner we discussed the rulesof camping and told that we awake to do tomorrow . after that , we became acquainted with the other guys and playing different games. late in the evening came to us and offered us the instructor to play the guitar. we sang the famous song that everyone could sing along. then we went to bed. all settled into place , and fast asleep ....it was a beautiful day ..
сегодня я приехала в ... интересно что же тут будет? нас привезли на автобусе в лес и начали распределили по палаткам. мне досталась красно-серая палатка на трёх человек. я живу с моей подругой лиз и ещё с новенькой девочкой арианой. мы расположились и вскоре нас позвали готовить себе еду. тут мы готовим все вместе на костре, но инструктора нам конечно помогают. за ужином мы обсудили правила.......... и рассказали что мы будим делать завтра. после этого мы знакомились с другими ребятами и играли в разные игры. поздно вечером к нам пришёл инструктор и предложил нам поиграть на гитаре. мы пели всем известные песни, что бы каждый мог подпевать. потом мы отправились спать. все улеглись на свои места и крепко уснули....это был прекрасный день..
Другие вопросы из категории
интернете) буду очень благодарна,лучший ответ отмечу)
1 сегодня он не пойдет в школу
2 Завтра мы будем дома
3 Завтра погода будет хорошая
4 в 6 часов я приеду домой
5 наш город очень красивый и современный
6 на следующей неделе я поеду а Париж
7 у нас много парков и памятников
8 в городе вы можете встретить много иностранцев
9 завтра в 7 часов ты будешь дома?
1) I (to read) books in the evning.
2) I (not to read) books in the morning
3) I ( to write) an exercise now
4) I (not to write) a letter now
5) They ( to play) in the yard now
6) They (not to play) in the street now
7) they ( to play) in the room now?
1) A manager ... be sociable and polite, doesnt he?
2) Its hot and sunny. So I ... water my flowers every morning and afternoon.
3) Do they ... wear a uniform at school?
4) My friend ... go to school on Saturdays. He has got 5 lessons.
5) Do I ... do all these exercises? They are really boring.
6) Alice doesnt ... feed her pets. Her mother has already fed them.
7) Does each member ... speak English at the Explorers Club?
2.Complete the sentences. Use have to in the correct tense.
1) He studied at a Canadian school. He ... learn English and French.
2) Jessica writes about the wonders of nature. She ... travel a lot.
3) Yesterday, her son fell ill and she ... stay at home.
4) My older brother wants to be a musician. He ... play the violin for hours every day.
5) The students missed the bus and they ... walk to school in the rain.
6) If you want to learn more about Stonehenge, you ... read this book.
7) I cant play football this afternoon, I ... prepare for an exam.
Example: amazing – c)
a) frightening b) vital c) wonderful
1. to throw away
a) to recycle b) to get rid of c) to avoid
a) trash b) packaging c) can
3. to protect
a) to prohibit b) to pack c) to save
4. vital (problems)
a) environmental b) crucial c) dangerous
5. to disappear
a) to die out b) to pollute c) to clean
II. Complete each sentence with one of the words or phrases below.
environment cut down causes pollution packaging environmental
dangerous save protect litter
1. You shouldn't use your car because it … noise and air pollution.
2. This notice can be seen at the zoo or at the circus to … people from danger.
3. He wants to become an ecologist himself to research and protect the … .
4. Recently, however, our beach has become more polluted with … left by tourists and locals.
5. Our forests are disappearing because they are … or burnt.
6. Your family can begin trying to … the Earth right now.
7. If you go the seaside, you'll see the … around you.
8. If people hadn't invented different machines and developed industry, the … problems wouldn't have appeared.
9. Why is litter so … in the countryside?
10. When you buy packed goods, don't drop the … .
III. The word in capitals above each of the following sentences can be used to form a word that fits suitably in the blank space. Fill each blank in this way.
It was a very dangerous trip.
If you want to be healthy, you should care about the … of the environment.
If we want to protect our environment, lots of things should be changed in our life, but first of all should improve … education.
Sometimes fish die out in rivers because plants and factories throw … waste there.
People should be fined for dropping litter and rubbish … should be made more often along our beach.
Very little of … material is actually recycled.
IV. Fill in the definite article the if needed.
1. … Nile flows to … Mediterranean Sea.
2. There are small islands in … Pacific Ocean.
3. … Hymalayas are the highest mountains in … Asia.
4. … Lake Baikal is the deepest lake in the world.
5. … Glasgow is one of the biggest cities in … United Kingdom.
6. … Red Sea is between … Africa and … Asia.
7. … Great Britain is situated in … British Isles.
V. Choose the correct translation of the sentences.
1. If he had worked hard, he would have achieved great progress.
a) Если он будет работать усердно, он добьется больших успехов.
b) Если бы он работал сейчас усердно, он добился бы больших успехов.
с) Если бы он работал тогда усердно, он добился бы больших успехов.
2. If I got this book, I would be happy.
a) Если у меня будет эта книга, я буду счастлив.
b) Если бы у меня была эта книга, я была бы счастлива.
с) Если бы у меня была тогда эта книга, я была бы счастлива.
3. If you had gone to the theatre last week, you would have enjoyed the evening.
a) Если бы ты сходил в театр на следующей неделе, ты получил бы удовольствие от вечера.
b) Если бы ты сходил в театр на прошлой неделе, ты получил бы удовольствие от вечера.
VI. Complete the sentences, using Conditional II and III.
Example: If we … (throw away) less rubbish, our planet would be nicer and cleaner. - If we threw away less rubbish, our planet would be nicer and cleaner.
1. If I (know) the result now, I would phone her immediately.
2. If I (be) you, I would stay at home.
3. If you (not miss) the train, you would have arrived in time.
4. If they had known it before, they (take) measures.
5. Your brother (become) much stronger if he took cold baths regularly.
6. If he were a first-class sportsman now, he (not train) enough last year.
7. If I (write) the composition yesterday, I would be free now.
1.Luka……very musical.He …… a lot of CDs.
Tom ……two brothers.He……sporty.
He very clever.
Jasmine….helpful and polite.She….an interesting hobby.
Lolly… a iot of unusual pets.She….curious.
2.Complete the sentences.
A Everybody likes.He is…………
B David is excellent pupil.He is…..
C Jasmine writes interesting stories.He is….
D Jack can play the guitar and piano.He is…
E My classmate has got green hair.He is….
F Jasmine doesn't like talking to new people.He is…
G I always say'thank you'.I am……
H Lolly asks lot of guestions.She is…..
Write about your family and friends.
My mother is….
My best friends….
3.Choose the word and write it in.
My name is……. My nickname is……. I am…….(nice/polite/popular) and …..(tidy>helpful>clever).I am a ……(very good>good>bad) pupil. Sometimes I am……(lazy>clumsy>shy). I have got….(blue>brown>green) eyes and…..(long>short)hair.I am in the fifth form. I have got a lot
of…..(friends>toys>books).I am not…..(rude>unusual>imaginative) I like….(school>music>sports)very much.I can speak….(English>German).
writes about the wonders of nature.She ... trevel a lot.
3.Yesterday , her son fell ill and she ... stay at home .
4.My older brother wants to be musician .He play ... the violin for hours every day .
5.The students missed the bus and they ... walr to school im the rain.
6. If you want to learn more about Stinehenge , you ... read this book.
7.I can't play football this afternoon , i ... prepare for an exam.
1. He she studied at a canadian school.he .... learn english and french.
2.Jessica writes about the wonders of nature.She... travel a lot
3.Yesterday,her son fell ill and she... stay at home
4.My older brother wants to be a musician.He..play the violin for hours every day