1. Boris Petrov is an engineer of a Russian foreign-trade organization. He often goes on business to different European, Asian and African countries. His10-11 класс
оrganization does tmsiness with lots of foreign firms.
2. Last month he was in Great Britain. He went there to sign а contract for the purchase of some equipment, The talks were very difficult. Petrov and the British businessmen discussed prices, terms of delivery, terms of shipment and other business matters. The supplier agreed to reduce the price.
3. During his trip Petrov visited different plants where he saw the equipment in operation. He also attended a 3-day conference on financial management and met consultants from law firms. Boris was lucky with the weather. It was warm and it didn’t rain. He was pleased with the trip.
9. Найдите в тексте эквиваленты данных предложений:
1. Его компания торгует со многими зарубежными фирмами.
2. Он ездил туда подписать контракт на покупку оборудования.
3. Петров посетил различные заводы, где он видел оборудование в эксплуатации.
4. Ему повезло с погодой.
5. Он встретился с консультантами юридических фирм.
Другие вопросы из категории
1. He told me that he would explain me everything the next day.
2. Mary asked me if i had seen George the day before
3. The teacher told us not to open the books
Вставить соответствующие модальные глаголы;
1. How _ you come here after everything you have done?
2. If you often have a headache you _ see a doctor.
3. Jack _ remember if
4. You _ not have bought so many buns
5. My Dad _ often play with me when i was a child
Очень надо !!!!
1. Boris Petrov is an engineer of a Russian foreign-trade organization.
He often goes on business to different European, Asian and African countries.
His organization does business with lots of foreign firms.
2. Last month he was in Great Britain. He went there to sign a contract
for the purchase of some equipment. The talks were very difficult. Petrov -and
the British businessmen discussed prices, terms of delivery, terms of shipment
and other business matters. The supplier agreed to reduce the price.
3. During his trip Petrov visited different plants where he saw the
equipment in operation. He also attended a 3-day conference on financial
management and met consultants from law firms. Boris was lucky with the
weather. It was warm and it didn't rain. He was pleased with the trip.
representatives in the country and in each of the six states.
According to the Australian Constitution, that was adopted on January 1, 1901, the legislative branch is represented by the Federal Parliament. The parliament is made up of two houses: the Senate with 76 senators and the House of Representatives with 148 members. The lawmakers are elected by the people. Voting is compulsory (обязательно). Australian citizens can vote by mail. Those who abstain from (воздерживаются от) voting are fined (штрафуются). Australians are proud of the fact that secret ballot (тайное голосование) was first introduced in Australia.
The party or a coalition of parties with the majority of seats in the House of Representatives forms the Cabinet and its leader becomes Prime Minister. So, the executive branch in Australia includes the Prime Minister and the Cabinet. Like in Great Britain they come from the Federal Parliament and are responsible to it for government decisions. The main political parties are the Liberal Party and the National Party. Normally they act in coalition. The Australian Labour Party and the Australian Democrats also play a great role in politics.
There is a question whether Australia should become a republic with an Australian head of state. The debate on the problem started several years ago. Everybody in Australia understands that a change to a republic needs the assent of the Australian people at a referendum. In February 1998, Australia began the process of severing (разъединения) its constitutional link to the Queen.
B0 – Australia is an island continent lying southeast of B1 Asia.
Australia is the smallest continent and the largest island in the world.
It is formed of one enormous island and one small one called B2 Tasmania. Australia is the flattest of all continents. Only 5 per cent of the lands is very high. Its most significant mountain chain is B3 Great Diving Range, the eastern part of which is known as B4 Australian Alps. B5 Mount Kosciusko is Australia’s highest point. There are a few rivers in Australia. Australia’s best – known river is B6 Murray. But the longest is B7 Darling.
Most of Australia’s areas are desert country. In fact, B8 Great Sandy and B9 Great Victoria Deserts are the largest deserts in the world.
Four out of five Australians live in the eastern state cities. B10 Sydney is the largest city on the continent.
poor managers can increase their employee's risk of developing heart disease. The Stockholm University study analyzed data on the health of 3,000 male workers. They compared the data with the results from questionnaires about senior managers. The questions asked workers if they thought their boss was considerate, communicated well and offered positive feedback. Other questions looked at how much work bosses gave to workers and how well they outlined their goals. The research team found that workers who respected their bosses were healthier and had fewer heart problems. The report is published in the journal Occupational and Environmental Medicine. It suggests that companies should re-train bosses to improve worker health. A healthier workforce will improve the overall health of the company. Investing in providing leadership skills to senior managers could be a good long-term investment. The researchers said a more supportive and understanding boss would reduce the chances of workers developing high blood pressure and stress-related illnesses. Magnus Larsson, an engineer for a large IT company, agreed with the report's findings. He believes his heart attack last year was because of his boss: "The guy was a monster. Working for him was a daily nightmare for eight years," Larsson said.
pluses in that you can study English on the Internet when you want. You can choose time. On the Internet there can be more detailed material. also you shouldn't leave the house. one more plus that you won't spend money. Now each person can allow himself it.
Minuses of studying of English on the Internet, it is laziness. It is sometimes very difficult to sit down most at the Internet and to start studying English. You can use helps. if you have no progress, you can give up English studying on the Internet.
Presently English needs to be known all. Many professions demand knowledge of English. Studying of English is a hard work. Many efforts are necessary that, to study it. English language is an international language. His knowledge can help you with rest abroad. I think that English studying on the Internet, more popular way. After studying, you will be able to watch movies in English, to listen to music. the most important you will be able to communicate with foreigners, to study their culture. I very much like English, I completely would like to seize it. 15:09:39