раскройте скобки10-11 класс
next year she (finish) school.
The prime minister (visit) germany some time next month.
where Jeny?-she is not back yet.I expect she (do) the shopping.
Richard NIxton (be) a former US president.
They (always arrive) late. (I dont like it).
When I (arrive) at they party,she (dance) with george
Next year she will finish school.
The prime minister is going to visit germany some time next month.
Where is Jeny?-she is not back yet.I expect she will do the shopping.
Richard NIxton was a former US president.
They always arrive late. I dont like it.
When I arrive at they party,she will be dancing with George
Другие вопросы из категории
Write David a 100-word letter and answer his questions.
1) Do you think Russia is a welfare state? Could you give me some facts ?
2) Is anything special about the way the system of social service works in Russia ?
3) what social benefits do people receive in your country?
4)What benefits does your family receive?
this book is mine and ......are dave's
they aren't talking to....today
this magazine comes out....week
that watch is gold,......are silver
you have ...two days to register for the course.
some people work during the day,.....work at night
we usually help .....with our homework
i have my hair cut...month
would you like...biscuits?
brothers and sisters look after ....
i saw mark...day
can i have ...piece?
where are ....children?
are there any....questions before we go?
2.fill in the gabs with the correct pronoun or pos adjective
if you saw a person in trouble,wouldyou help?
somebody has parked...car across the drive.
my aunt left ....bag ere when she visited us this morning
if a colleague of mine got promoted,i'd be hapy for...
everyone brings .....own lunch to work with....
my mother has cashed....car
he told each person to order whatever...
the police inspector askeed everybody in the room to give...names
the hobby of my wife 4) the handbags of these women 5) the life of animals 6) the voice of this girl 7) the letter of Peter 8) the questions of my child 9) the newspaper of last Saturday 10) the photo of her boyfriend 11) the economy of the country.
You have received a letter from your English-speaking friend Peter who writes:
...At school we are making presentations on festivals in different countries. Could you tell me what festivals are the most popular in Russia? Which of them are especially popular in your region and where I can get more information about them?
1) Ann (not to water) tomatoes yesterday.
2) Usually he (to get up) early.
3) Last Friday she (to get) a good job.
4) She (not to know) about your birthday. Let's invite her.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя нужную форму глагола (Continuous)
1) Please, don't make so much noise. I (to stude) English.
2) The football match will begin at 7.30 and ends at 9.15. So, during this time Tom (to watch) the game.
3) This time last year she (to live) in Brazil.
1) It often ( rain ) in this part of the world.2) My wife always ( make ) a plump-cake on Sundays.3) Dad usually ( work ) on Saturdays.4) We sometimes ( go ) to the cinema.5) Jill ( speak ) five languages.6) He ( not like ) pop music.7) She ( not want ) to buy a new TV set.8) … he ( like ) to eat ice-cream.9) … you ( want ) coffee? – No, I … .10) We always ( come ) in time for classes.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Indefinite ( прошедшее время ). Обратите внимание на глаголы: нг – неправильные, пг- правильные:
1) We ( not have ) a holiday last year. ( нг )
2) I ( buy ) a new dress last week. ( нг )
3) Don’t worry about your letter. I ( send ) it the day before yesterday. ( нг )
4) When … he ( finish ) school? ( пг )
1. she ( to want) to be a designer.
2. I (to listen) to music now.
3. (to live) she in Moscow?
4. they usually (to play) tennis on Fridays.
5. he (go study) in Germany.
6. (to cook) you now?
7. children (to play) at the moment.
8. I usually (to leave) home at 8 o'clock.
9. his mother (to work) as a doctor
10. I (not/to like) fish.
1. (there is, there are) some juice in the packet.
2. (there is, there are) a pen and pencils on the table.
3. (there is, there are) any apples in the box?
4. (there is, there are) new houses in this street.
5. (there is, there are) a chair in the corner.
6. (there is, there are) six chair in the room.
7. (there is, there are) sugar in the tea.
8. (there is, there are) apples and an orange on the table.
9. (there is, there are) a lot of people in the hall
10. (there is, there are) no phone here.
Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. Mike (to cat) ice cream every day. Look, he (to eat) ice cream now. When I (to see) him in the morning, he (to eat) ice cream, too. He (to say) he (to eat) one ice cream already by that time. I think he (to fall) ill if he (to eat) so much ice cream. 2. They (to walk) along the street and (to talk). Suddenly Nick (to stop) and (to say): "Oh, what shall we do? I (to lose) the key to the door." "If you (not to find) it," said Pete, "we (to have) to wait for mother in the street," 3. When I (to come) to the station yesterday, I (to learn) that my train already (to leave).
4.What he (to do) when you (to see) him yesterday? I (to give) you this book as soon as I (to finish) reading it. 6. When the ship (to cross) the ocean, a great storm (to break) out.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времѐн:Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect. Present Perfect Continuous.
1. This man (to be) a writer. He (to write) books. He (to write) books since he was a young man. He already (to write) eight books. 2. What you (to do) here since morning? 3. Lena is a very good girl. She always (to help) her mother about the house. Today she (to help) her mother since morning. They already (to wash) the floor and (to dust) the furniture. Now they (to cook) dinner together. 4. He (to run) now. He (to run) for ten minutes without any rest. 5. What they (to do) now? — They (to work) in the reading room. They (to work) there for three hours already. 6.Where he (to be) now? — He (to be) in the garden. He (to play) volleyball with his friends. They (to play) since breakfast time. 7. I (to live) in St. Petersburg. I (to live) in St. Petersburg since 1990. 8. This is the factory where my father (to work). He (to work) here for fifteen years. 9. You (to find) your notebook? — No, I still (to look) for it. I already (to look) for it for two hours, but (not yet to find) it. 10. You (to play) with a ball for three hours already. Go home and do your homework. 11. Wake up! You (to sleep) for ten hours already. 12.I (to wait) for a letter from my cousin for a month already, but (not yet to receive) it. 13. She already (to do) her homework for two hours; but she (not yet to do) half of it. 14. I (to wait) for you since two o'clock. 15. What you (to do)? –I (to read). I (to read) for two hours already. I already (to read) sixty pages. 16. It is difficult for me to speak about this opera as I (not to hear) it. 17.I just (to receive) a letter from my granny, but I (not yet to receive) any letters from my parents. 16. The weather (to be) fine today. The sun (to shine) ever since we got up.19. Every day I (to wind) up my watch at 10 o'clock in the evening. 20. Come along, Henry, what you (to do) now? I (to wait) for you a long time. 21. Where your gloves (to be)? — I (to put) them into my porcket. 22. I (to stay) with some American friends in Chicago. I (to stay) with them for two weeks now. I (to have) a great time here, I (to take) the opportunity to improve my English. I already (to see) the towering skyscrapers of Chicago which are reflected in the rippling water of Lake Michigan._I just (to take) a picture of Chicago's Sears Tower which (to rise) 1,707 feet and (to provide) a panoramic view from the skydeck. 23.I (to go) to give that cat some food. I (to be) sure it (to starve). — But Jane already (to feed) the cat. You needn't do it.
1) He (watch) TV every day.
2) My father (visit) our grandmother next week.
3) Usually they (not do) morning exercies.
4) Last summer my family (go) abroad.
5) Mike(not write) a letter yesterday.
6) In a week we (not buy) a new car.
2.Раскройте скобки. Поставьте to be в нужную форму. Переведите
1) Our today's home task...very difficulf.
2) Yesterday children... more noisy.
3) I... not a student.
4) These books... very interesting.
5) This boy... a good pupil.