Помогите, текст my flat/house. Заранее спасибо)))5-9 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
population of the country? 6) What are the most famous places to enjoy the beauty and power of wild America? 7) What mighty rivers of the USA do you know? 8) What big mountain chains can you name? 9) What attracts people to the Grand Canyon? 10) Why do people say that the US is a young country? 11)What do the authors of the text say about Americans likes and interests? 12)How do you understand the phrase''' The US is a big melting pot '''?
1. He is singing . Do you know ...... song ?
2. I can sing well . I like ...... English and ...... Russian songs .
3. At ...... age of four ...... David could read and write .
4. Did you go to ...... scool at ...... age of six ?
5. There was ...... apple in ...... bag . Where is ...... apple ?
6. There was ...... pen on ...... desk . Where is ...... pen ?
7. There is ...... long ruler on ...... teacher's table . That is ...... longest ruler we have .
8. There is ...... cup on ...... table . Shall I wash ...... cup ?
9. There are ...... carpets on ...... floor . Do you like ...... carpets ?
10. There is ...... picture on ...... wall . I drew ...... picture yesterday . ( С ПЕРЕВОДОМ )
My room is comfortable_____
My room is____becouse_____
I'm writing to you from Spain. The weather is wonderful. The sky is blue and clear. I walk a lot and see many beautiful places. Sometimes I take my cousin with me. We think our holidays are very interesting. I'll see you very soon.
И КАК ПЕРЕВОДИТСЯ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ " I'm enjoying my Russian holidays"
reading.write a letter to Lucy, answering her questions. ...Most of my friend enjoy reading. Are young in Russia positive about reading? Who are the teens' favorite writes? what are their favorite genres? What are your tastes in reading? ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ОТВЕТИТЬ НА ВОПРОСЫ, заранее спасибо
will let you continue learning in familiar place with teachers that you already know, plus there’ll be lots of your friends there already. Think about the subjects you’ve enjoyed studying and which ones will give you the best results, particularly if you are thinking about university.
teenagers keep pets at home. Some of them are very common. Duncan’s pet is a budgie. Its name is Whipper the Budgie. Duncan likes his bird very much. He often watches it flying around the house. Duncan always laughs when he sees Whipper dance in front of the mirror. One morning when Duncan was still asleep he felt Whipper’s beak touch his lips and heard his bird say loudly “Hello!”. Later Duncan noticed Whipper say “Goodbye”. Now there are several words in Whipper’s vocabulary. Some people buy dangerous animals as pets; crocodiles for example. In Florida you can see a young man walking a crocodile! In Canada one family keeps a buffalo as a pet. They call him Buffalo Bailey and love to watch it running on the farm ground. Julia Lloyd has a pet that can change the colour of its skin. Have you ever heard of such animals? They are chameleons. They are very beautiful but they are not easy pets. Julia often watches her pet changing the colour of its skin and climbing the tree in its big cage. Have you got any pets at home? What are they like? Do you think that any animal can make a good pet?