Дам 30 БАЛЛОВ5-9 класс
Составте 5 предложений с had
If it had rained, we would stay home
He was very tired, because he had been working hard all day.
I had been waiting for John for two hours.
Yesterday we had been playing for two hours when Tom arrived.
She had been sleeping for three hours when we returned.
Другие вопросы из категории
расписан на 2-е с половиной.страницы!!!сос!сос!сост!заранее спасибо!
Буду очень при очень благодарна дам 30 баллов отмечу самый лучший!
Просто,у меня не работает переводчик.Не знаю почему?!
Ну ладно,фотка будет внизу,Спасибо огромное заранее)))
Test 7. Present Simple or Present Continuous?
1. The telephone (ring). Can you answer it?
2. Be quiet! I (watch) this film.
3. What he usually (have) for breakfast?
4. My parents (look) for а new country house now, because they (not want) to stay in Moscow in summer.
5. We usually (take) а bus to get to school.
6. ‘Why you (smile)?’ ‘I (have) nо homework today.’
7. Where you (go) on Sundays?
8. I always (wear) nice clothes at school. Today I (wear) а white blouse and а blue skirt.
9. ‘Jane! Where are you? What you (do)?’ ‘I (clean) my shoes.’
10. Nick (live) in Kiev. He often (phone) us when he (not be) busy.
11. ‘Why you (go) to bed? It’s only 10.00.’ ‘I always (go) to bed early.’
12. I can’t use the telephone now. It (not work).
13. It’s late. I (want) to go to sleep.
14. ‘How many languages she (speak)?’ ‘She (speak) six foreign languages.’
15. I (not think) Ann (like) me very much.
16. ‘Who is Richard?’ ‘He (stand) next to Jane.’
17. My father (work) in а bank, but today he is at home. He (write) letters.
18. ‘Where is Tom?’ ‘He (have) breakfast.’
19. John (not get) up very early on Sundays.
20. Oh, dear! This milk (taste) awful.