Сопоставить слова:10-11 класс
опасных отходов радиоактивное загрязнение
исчезающих -видов растений
так и все должно стоять,если смотреть по переводу
Другие вопросы из категории
to the first page of Unit two". 3. He asked us: "Is it all right if I open the window?" 4. I said to my friend: "I am afraid I can't come out for a sea with you". 5. She told Jack: "I will not forget to send you a telegram". 6. They asked: "How much are the tickets?" 7. He wrote in his letter: "I know you are ill and I hope you shall get better". 8. The man asked me: "Do you know what time the train gets to Sochi?" 9. Mother told Pete: "Don't forget to call me when you reach the place". 10. My friend told me: "I'll help you to do your homework if you like". 11. He asked his grandson: "Have you any idea what I did with my glasses?" 12. His granny asked him: "Don't open the window". 13. The teacher asked the boy: "Why are your hands so dirty?" 14. Father said: "Look at these clouds. It is raining soon". 15. Jack said to Sam: "Are you doing anything this evening?" 16. "I haven't learnt a poem for today", said Pete. 17. She said: "I like this song from the sixties". 18. He asked me: "Where was Richard going when you met him?" 19. My grandmother said to me: "You're grown up now". 20. "What did you do at the lesson yesterday?" said his mother. 21. "Have you paid for everything?" the security guard said to him. 22. Nellie said: "I want to keep this because it reminds me of my grandfather". 23. "We have got about twenty supermarkets in our city", the manager said. 24. My mother said: "Don't brush too much oil on the meat". 25. She said to him: "I have not spoken to you for three days". 26. "I have lost my key. I'm looking for it", said Tom. 27. "Why do you think the exam will be easy?" she asked me. 28. "How long has Ann lived in Ruzaevka?" asked he. 29. "Your English is very good", he said to me. — "You make very few mistakes". 30. "He will be away till next month", his wife said to us.
hours before it .... (break down).
2) I ..... (mop) the floor while my brother was cutting the grass.
3) ..... (you/sleep) when the earthquake ..... (start)?
4) This time last week, I ..... (fly) to Paris.
5) Sam was really happy because he ..... (pass) all his exams.
6) Sarah ..... (clean) the house by the time her barents ..... (come) back.
7) James ..... (wait) for a while and then ..... (open) the door to see who ..... (make) that strange noise.
8) Marion ..... (not/go) shopping because she ..... (spend) the morning with her little brother that day.
very pleasantly. 3. Sniffer dogs (to use) by police to detect drugs and explosives. 4. Huge pine trees (to uproot) by the storm. 5. You (not to allow) to buy cigarettes if you are under sixteen. 6. Toyotas (to manufacture) in Japan. 7. This road never (to clean). 8. Gold (to discover) in Eastern Canada. 9. When I saw him, he (to chase) by a large dog. 10. Several towns (to destroy) by the eruption of Vesuvius. 11. This coffee just (to make), help yourself! 12. You ever (to cheat)? You ever (to make a fool of)? 13. The mirror (to break) while it (to move) into the hall. 14. How the word "magazine" (to pronounce)? 15. The table (to lay) now. You (to serve) in a few minutes. 16. For months, the baby kangaroo (to protect), (to feed) and (to teach) to survive by its mother. 17. I feel that I (to watch) now by somebody. 18. These T-shirts (not to iron) yet. 19. Love stories always (to sell) well. 20. Oranges and tangerines are very useful, besides, they (to peel) perfectly. 21. I just (to tell) that my house (to knock down) next month. 22. My sweater (to wash) badly so I put it into the washing-machine.
B. 1. Don't enter the room! A student (to examine) there. 2. The event (to report) by the newspapers before they arrived home. 3. After the accident he immediately (to take) home. 4. The letter (to type) by the typist when I came in. 5. I am sure that his work (to complete) by the end of the month. 6. Some new magazine just (to bring). Would you like to look them through? 7. The exercises usually (to correct) by the teacher at home. 8. I can't show you my written work as it (not to return) by my teacher. 9. Many new houses (to build) in our town lately 10. We think that the ship (to charter) next week. 11. They will pay the money as soon as the goods (to deliver). 12. The goods (not to examine) at the custom house yet. When they (to examine)? 13. The question which (to discuss) now at the conference is very important 14. This bridge (to build) in 1945. 15. The contract (to type) before the director comes to the office. 16. Important scientific work (to carry on) by that institute. 17. All the students (to examine) by 5. 18. The documents (not to sign) by the manager yet. They (to check) now. 19. She (to frighten) by a loud noise in the street
When my uncle when my uncle was 65 years old he could not walk without a stick. his right leg hurt him very much. He consulted a doctor.the doctor examined him carefully. He sent sick patient to X-Ray and when my uncle brought the X-Ray picture the doctor gave hime heat treatment, massage and exercises twice or three times a week for three months. At the end of that time the doctor advised him to keep up the exercises every day. My uncle carried out all his instructions and the pain grew less and the old man could even walk without a stick.
11. the House of Commons
а) supreme law-making council or assembly;
b) member of one of the nobility, eg, duke, marquis, earl, viscount;
c) person who offends by breaking a law;
d) method of system of governing;
e) to govern, to have authority;
f) funds of a society, organization, etc;
g) passed on from parent to child, from one generation to following generations;
h) town or district that send a representative to parliament;
i) sum of money to be paid by citizens (according to income, value of purchases;
j) choosing or selection of candidates for can office by vote;
k) held office as a monarch;
l) assembly of the British Parliament elected by the people.
Americans love to shop. If they shop for small items like coffee and tea or big ... like furniture,they ... a lot of time and ... in different stores. Many of them are smart shoppers.they compare ... ,check the sales and look for ... . As they say,"a penny saved is a penny earned."
In the USA you can do shopping at many ... places.
Food is more expensive at the conveniense stores,they are open 24 hourse a day and you can shop there quickly. Usually you make your purchase without hawing to wait in ... . Many people do their weekly shopping at the large ... near their home.
Supermarkets ... a wide variety of goods and services. You can get food,flowers,cosmetics,autosuppies household items and even stamps ... .
The oriental markets contain foodstuffs and delicacies that are unavailable at the supermarkets.
Some people buy most of the groceries at the oriental markets.You can get Vietnamese,Korean and other specialties there.
Some Americans often ... fruit at the farmers markets.Farmers bring their fresh fruit and vegetables to this open-air markets several times a week. The prices ... fairly reasonable and the produce is fresh.
1. tall a) high, b) low, c) wide,
1a. tall – high
1) type; a) level, b) kind, c) course;
2) education; a) admission, b) science, c) training;
3) undergraduate ;a) student, b) majority, c) postgraduate;
4) applied; a) available, b) provided, c) practical;
5) previous; a) main, b) higher, c) early;
6) vocational; a) general, b) professional, c) academic;
7) to apply; a) to ask, b) to enter, c) to include;
8) to require; a) to offer, b) to undertake, c) to need;
9) to finance; a) to shorten, b) to subsidize, c) to classify;
10) to complete. a) to finish, b) to award, c) to pay.
II . Выберите слово, противоположное по значению данному.
1. light a) easy, b) late, c) dark,
1c. light – dark
1) early; a) late, b) normally, c) dentistry;
2) before; a) still, b) over, c) after;
3) typical; a) theoretical, b) usual, c) social;
4) state (adj.); a) living, b) private, c) sphere;
5) similar; a) prior, b) same, c) different;
6) ancient; a) modern, b) on-line, c) inclined;
7) practice. a) length, b) century, c) theory.
III. В каждом ряду найдите слово, выпадающее из данной тематической группы.
1. a) spring, b) summer, c) dinner, d) winter
1. a) college, b) teaching, c) school, d) university;
2. a) Doctor, b) Master, c) Cambridge, d) Bachelor;
3. a) grant, b) government, c) loan, d) subsidy;
4. a) to provide, b) to found, c) to create, d) to charter.
IV. Выберите английское словосочетание, соответствующее русскому варианту.
1. идти домой а ) to go home, b) to go to school
1a. идти домой – to go home
1) аспирант ;
2) присвоить степень ;
3) плата за обучение ;
4) происходить ;
5) профессиональное высшее образование .
a) undergraduate student;
b) postgraduate student ;
a) to take a degree;
b) to award a degree;
a) tuition fees;
b) teaching fees;
a) to take part;
b) to take place;
a) vocational higher education;
b) general higher education.
V. Из данных слов выберите то, которое закончит предложение.
1. When a child is seven, he goes to … .
1. When a child is seven, he goes to school.
1. I made five … for jobs but didn’t get one.
2. Thanks to past scientific … , it is now possible to send people to the moon.
3. That money is … , not a gift. Return it.
4. A university student working for a bachelor’s degree is called … .
5. Instruction, especially that received in a small group or individually is called … .
6. An academic title; rank or grade given by a university to a person who has passed examinations is … .
7. A sum of money provided by a government, local authority, or public fund to finance educational study, building repairs, etc is … .
VI . По выделенному суффиксу определите часть речи.
1. constitution a ) прилагательное, б) существительное
1б. constitution – существительное
1) previous ; a ) существительное; б) прилагательное;
2) subsidize ; a ) глагол; б) прилагательное;
3) mainly ; a ) прилагательное, б) наречие;
4) distance ; a ) существительное; б) прилагательное;
5) application . a ) глагол, б) существительное.
VII . По выделенным словообразовательным суффиксам определите, какое из английских слов соответствует предъявленному русскому слову.
1. teacher a) учитель , б ) учить
1 а . teacher – учитель
1) ancient ; a ) древний, б) древность;
2) category ; a ) категорический, б) категория;
3) available ; a ) доступный, б) доступность;
4) government ; a ) правительственный, б) правительство;
5) general. a) общий , б ) обобщать .
1. Small ... are very often service industries.
2. The ... industries don't produce material goods.
3. More than 80 per cent of all business ... are not from sole proprietorships.
4. Less than 20 per cent of European businesses are partnerships or ...
5. Sole proprietorships ... only a small part of all business receipts.
6. Is this bank owned publicly or ... ?
7. There are three ... of business ownership. "
Слова:receipts, business, service, privately,account, corporation,forms.
они сами стоят
Например , дано слово great , сущ-greatness, глагола нет, наречие -greatly
To train -прил
To entertain -прилаг
To vary -антоним
To enjoy -прилаг,антоним
To respond -антоним
Help -глагол,антоним ,наречие
To rely -сущ,прилаг
To lead -прил,нар