Помогите, пожалуйста, ответить на вопросы ( на английском) 1)Why and when did England become interested in America? 2)When did the5-9 класс
MAYFLOWER sail to America?
3)What did they call the partof America where they set up their first colony?
4)What kind of life did they lead?
5)Why did people in America fight for their independence from England?
6)Как ты можешь охарактеризовать колонистов? ( 1 простое предложение на английском)
7)Какие большие города в US Вы знаете?
8)How manu cents are there in a dollar?
9)What are other American coins?
10)How many cents are there in a nickel, a dime and quarter?
11)Каково название американского города, где Леви Стросс начал делать специальную одежду? Какая это была одежда?
12)Какие цвета на Американском флаге?
13)Почему 50 звёзд на флаге?
14)Почему 13 полос?
15)Каков национальный символ в Америке и правда ли что он стал им в 1782 году?
16)Что американцы празднуют 4 июля?
17)Что озночают буквы D и C в название столицы Америки?
18)Почему люди говорят Вашингтон D.C. когда говорят о столице Америки?
19)Where can you see the picture of the eagle with an olive branch and arrows?
20)Что за символ оливковой веточка и что за символ стрелы?
на все вопросы нужно ответить на английском. Буду рада хотя бы 15 правильным полным ответам)))
Всем огромное спасибо!
6. The English King was the King of New England and other colonies.
7. Washington (district of Columbia) is the capital of the US. New York – one of the largest capitals of business. Orlando the most colorful city in Florida. Los Angeles – a huge city, the personifications of the American and Las Vegas of course!
8. There are 100 cents in a dollar.
12.The red, white and blue colors to be used in the flag.
13. There are 50 stars on the flag representing the 50 states that make up the USA.
14. The thirteen stripes represent the original thirteen colonies. The number of the stripes 13 – signifies the 13 colonies of the time. The red ,historically, represents the British while the white stripes cutting through the red is a political statement against Great Britain and its rule over the colonies.
16. The Independence Day.
17.Doctrine and Covenants
18.People say Washington DC not to confuse this city with the name of a state Washington DC in the northwest of the country.
20. The olive use as symbol of peace. The olive tree represented plenty, but the ancient Greeks believed that it also drove away evil spirits.
9. Present day US coins produced for circulation include the penny (1 cent), nickel (5 cent), dime (10 cent), quarter dollar (25 cent), half dollar (50 cent) and dollar coins.
(тут немножко вперемешку)
1. the first English settlements appeared in America at the beginning of the 17th century. On the 6th of September in 1620 a group of people left England for the New World. They sailed from Plymouth, on boqard the ship "Mayflower." They wnated to start a new life and have no problems with the church. They landed in the Northeast of america. There were 74 men and 28 women. They set up a colony and called that part of a country New England.
6. The English King who lived in England was the king of New England and other colonies. The colonists in America didn't like that They wanted to be free from England.
8. there are 100 cents in a dollar. Other american coins are: a dime, pennies, nickels, quarters.
There are 5 pennies in a nickel. There 2 nickels in a dime. Therea four quarters in a dollar. There are ten dimes in a dollar.
11.San Fransisco. Jeans were very strong trousers made of denim.
12,13,14. blue, red and white. 50 stars mean 50 states of the USA. 13 stripes mean first 13 colonies. People often called the american flag - the stars and stripes.
Yes, it did. The arrows mean strength. You can see an eagle on the back of a dollar bill.
16. The Independence day.
18. People say "Washigton DC" not to confuse this city with the name of a state Washington in the northwest f the country.
Другие вопросы из категории
Ответ другу по переписке по электронной почте.
Dear Robert ,
Thanks for your letter . It was nice of you to drop me a line . I arrived home safely today .
I liked your house and your family . I had a good time . I want to thank your hospitality .
You have been very kind and friendly to me . I liked the kitchen of your mom and dad's library . I felt right at home .
I invite you to my house , I hope can come to be fun . If you can go , please let me know so I can prepare for your arrival .Thanks again and let's talk soon .
1. Вы когда-нибудь слышали радио ток-шоу? О чем оно было??
2. Вы позвонили, чтобы ответить на вопрос или высказать своё мнение?Почему нет?
3. Какой вопрос вы задали бы на радио ток_шоу, темой которого было бы СМИ?
3) When was the British Museum founded?
4) Who bequeathed his personal collection to the nation?
5) When was the Museum's present home built?
6) What is the Round reading Room known for?
7) Why is the British Museum a national treasure house?
Только можете ответ на вопрос на английском написать
Have you ever climebed Peak Talgar ?
Do you know its hight?
Have you ever read a story about it?
Is peak Talgar famous for its deer, eagles?
Do you want to climb it?
Is it the highest peak?
. Toad loves cars and often gets into
difficult situations. Badger , Rat and Mole always help him.
One day Toad bought a little red and yellow caravan to travel
around the word . There was a kitchen, little
beds , books games and food in it. Toad
was in love with the caravan . He took
his friend and started in the afternoon.
The weather was fine – warm sun, but not too hot. Mole was in front with the horse , which
pulled the caravan, and the others
walked behind the caravan. Suddenly the saw
a car in front of them. The car went very quickly . The horse was afraid
of the car and and pulled the caravan off the road. The caravan fell over and
was broken . But Toad wasn’t angry. He
sat on the road and looked happy.
I don’t want to see this caravan again , said Toad . Caravans are not
interesting . Cars are the most beautiful
things in the world. The friends came home late in the evening and were
The next day, Toad caught an early train to London. There he bought a big and very
beautiful car ! Toad was a risky driver and he broke a lot of cars . His
friends were angry with him and asked him not to drive cars again . One day
Toad had lunch in a small cafe and saw a black car near the cafe. lt was a beautiful new car . Toad walked around it for a long time. Then he opened the door and got into the car…
1. Why did the caravan fall over on the road?
2. Why wasn’t Toad angry with the сar on the road?
3. What did Toad do the next day?
4. Why were Toad's friends angry with him?
Предположить как закончился рассказ в нескольких предложениях что было дальше.
1 Do you like reading? Why? / Why not?
2 Do you like reading comics and photo stories? Why? /Why not?
3 Why and what do you read?
4 What would you prefer — to read a book or to watch the samestory on TV? Why?
5 What do you like / don't like reading?
6 Would you prefer to read a story on a computer screen ora book page?
7 Why do you think some people do not like reading?