Употребите глагол в соответствующей форме5-9 класс
The bell just (to go).
Переведите на русский язык
1. She arrived in New York with four thousand or forty thousand other girls.
2. She had a modest succesa immedietely. She got small parts and did rhem well.
3. The more I learnt about her the more I became convinced that she was not only a beautiful girl but an extraordinary and valuable one.
Употребите глагол в соответствующей форме
The bell has just gone.
Переведите на русский язык
1. She arrived in New York with four thousand or forty thousand other girls.- Она приехала в Нью-Йорк с четырьмя или сорока тысячами других девушек.
2. She had a modest succesa immedietely. She got small parts and did them well.-У нее был скромный, но быстрый успех. Она получала небольшие роли и играла их хорошо.
3. The more I learnt about her the more I became convinced that she was not only a beautiful girl but an extraordinary and valuable one. - Чем больше я узнавал о ней, тем больше я убеждался, что она была не только красивая девушка, но еще и экстраординарная и полезная.
Другие вопросы из категории
Fill in the missing prepositions if needed. Copy the texr into your copybook. Translate.
Watching television ... the weekend is my hobby. There are lost ... interesting programmes ... me to watch: political and sport news, shows ... teenagers and adults, soaps, theatre plays, etc. I know that watching TV ... many hours is not good but I only do it ... Sundays.
Isn’t it fantastic that all programmes are sent ... my house ... the air! I hope to work for television ... the future. And I promise not to show many advertisements ... TV. Most ... them are so doring!
Have you ever been to the zoo at ___? I was there ___. It was ___ interesting to ___ the animals. As usual the monkeys were ___. Big birds were stretching their wings and flying down to their food. Two dolphins ___ of the water to catch their fish. Baby lions had a ___ for their meat. The elephant ___ hungry ahd I ___ my orange with him.
1. Factories (not/ to use) this method of processing.
2. Not only goods but also services (to be) important for consumers.
3. The industry (not/ to use) the resources intensively.
4. The factory (to belong) to a Japanese company.
5. The primary sector (not/ to include) services to consumers.
6. There (to be) a lot of agricultural land in this part of the country.
7. Manufacturing (to grow) last in the UK and mining (not/ to grow) fast now.
8. There (to be) several industries which (to belong) to the primary sector.
9. You (to be) a manager?
XIII. Сделайте следующие предложения утвердительными или отрицательными в зависимости от смысла, употребив глаголы в нужной форме.
1. Manufacturing industries (to be) important in all countries.
2. Agriculture (to include) crop and animal farming.
3. Mining (to belong) to the service sector.
4. Industries of the primary sector (to process) resources.
5. Fishing, forestry, and beekeeping (to be) industries of the secondary sector, they (to belong) to the primary sector.
6. Countries which (to be) rich in land (to produce) agricultural products.
7. Mining (to be) a very important industry in Russia.
8. Agriculture (to provide) goods for consumers and manufacturing.
9. In industrialized countries, the service sector (to grow) very fast.
2. Выбери правильную форму глагола was или were.
There_____ two tables in the bedroom.
Mary _____ tall and slim.
The dog ___ sad and andry.
The week ___ stormy and cloudy.
Perfect. 1.You ( to go) to the library tomorrow?-No, I already (to be) to the library this week. I ( to be) there on Monday. As a rule, I ( to go) to the library every Wednesday. But yesterday I ( not to go) there, because I ( not to read) the book. I ( to read) it now. I ( to go) to the library on Saturday if I ( to finish) the book by that time. 2.As soon as I ( to receive) a letter, I shall go to Moscow. 3.Yesterday I ( to put) five apples into the vase. Where they ( to be ) now?-I ( to eat) them. You ( to bring) some more tomorrow?- Yes, if you ( not to make) noise when granny (to sleep). 4.You ever (to be) to the Hermitage? 5.What Nick ( to do) when you (to ring) him up yesterday7?-He ( to play) the piano. He ( to tell) me that he already ( to write) his composition. 6.Why she ( to sleep) now? It ( to be) too early. She never ( to sleep) at this time
2.Раскройте скобки, употребив глаголы в одном из времен: Present, Past, Future Indefinite Passive.
1.Bread ( to eat) every day.
2.The letter ( to receive) yesterday.
3.Nick ( to send) to Moscow next week.
4.I ( to ask) at the lesson yesterday.
5.I ( to give) a very interesting book at the library last Friday.
6.Many houses ( to build) in our town every year.
7.This work ( to do) tomorrow.
8.This text ( to translate) at the last lesson.
9.These trees (to plant) last autumn.
10.Many interesting games ( to play) at our PT lessons.
11.This bone ( to give) to my dog tomorrow.
12. We ( to invite) to a concert last Sunday.
13.My question ( to answer) yesterday.
14.Hockey ( to play) in winter.
15.Mushrooms ( to gather) in autumn.
16.Many houses (to burn) during the Great Fire of London.
17.His new book ( to finish) next year.
18.Flowers ( to sell) in shops and in streets.
19.St.Petersburg ( to found) in 1703.
wait) in the car now. Dr. Gates (to listen) to music. We (to speak) Chinese at the moment. I (to swim) in the pool. Look! She (to come) home. She (to make) breakfast now.