Какое слово можно придумать и букв: p, u,i,m10-11 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
2. Is … a park behind the hotel?
3. … his composition is not bad, but he’s made many grammar mistakes.
4. There is … map on the wall.
5. He performs … than his partner.
b) more good
6. What is … day in the year in this part of the country.
a) the coldest
b) the colddest
c) the most cold
d) most coldest
7. What’s … means of transport for you?
a) the most convenient
c) the convenientest
d) most convenientest
8. What’s … film you saw last year?
c) the most bad
d) the worst
9. They…all sorts of things here.
a) are selling
c) have been selling
d) were selling
10. Did you like the film? – I…it is boring.
b) was thought
c) am thinking
d) was thinking
11. I was told you…Mr. Stone before.
a) had met
c) were meeting
12. He…up, …his breakfast and… .
a) had got, had, left
b) got, had, left
c) had got, had had, left
d) had got, had had, had left
13. Scissors … to cut different things.
a) are used
d) was used
14. The results … great progress in science.
a) are shown
c) were shown
15. I think his telephone number … some days ago.
a) was lost
c) is lost
16. The television is a great thing. When …?
a) did it invent
b) it was invented
c) it invented
d) was it invented
17. Had I know you were coming, I___ you at the airport.
a) could have met;
b) might met;
c) should have meet.
18. As long as he___ hard, he would do well at school.
a) would study;
c) had been studied.
19. You___ to see me at work, if you wanted to.
a) could have come;
c) could came.
20. If the baby___ , it probably has a stomachache.
a) is crying;
b) would be crying;
c) was crying.
21. If he had passed the exams, he___ to University.
a) might have gone;
b) might have go;
c) would gone.
22. We wish our exams (be) over.
23. All their vacations long they heard the roaring waves…against the rocks.
a) to be crashing
b) to crash
d) be crashed
24. Have you ever heard him…at anybody?
a) to scold
d) to be scolding
25. I can’t let him…the bus.
b) to miss
c) to be missing
Practising being fully in the present help us to choose how to respond in an argument.
'If someone makes you angry, and you're mindful then you'll deal with your feelings first. Concentrate on your breathing and work out exactly how you feel. Then you can approach the person who triggered your anger in a calm and rational manner.'
Treat people you meet with automatic acceptance, as if they were members of your family, and you'll find them easier to relate to on a friendly basis.
Where are you from?
What places in Russia have you visited?
What in Russia impressed you most?
Where do you want to go?
Do you like Russia?
How long are you going to stay here?
zoo, gate, example, face. 2. Прочитайте и выпишите слова, в которых гласная буква «U» читается по 3 типу слога. Brush, curl, blue, purpose, plum, еndure, mute, for, cure, turnip, glue, much, pure, fun, murmur. 3. Прочитайте и выпишите слова, в которых гласная буква «U» читается по 4 типу слога. True, curl, plum, pure, tube, еndure, trunk, murmur, dust. 4. В каком слове звук, передаваемый буквой «U» отличается от остальных звуковых выражений? 1. a) cube c) mute e) tube b) bun d)pupil f) tune 2. a) fun c) cut e) drum b) cup d) but f) true 3. a) purpose c) turnip e)curl b)pure d) murmur f)burn 4. a) cure c) еndure b) purl d) mure