She (to work)in the garden10-11 класс
Другие вопросы из категории
provide a picture of how the company is doing.
2. Our system of national income accounting allows us to assess the performance of the economy as a whole.
3. No allowance is made for production unreported by tax evaders.
for doctor Ivanova, our district doctor.
Doctor Ivanova came, took her coat off and put on the white gown which she kept in her bag. The doctor asked mother to strip to the waist. She examined her, felt her pulse, took her temperature, and measured her blood pressure. The doctor said it might be pneumonia and told mother she must go to hospital for investigation and cure. But mother wouldn't hear of it. So doctor Ivanova prescribed her penicillin injections, a gargle, a cough-mixture, tablets, mustard plasters and a hot-water bottle at the feet. Next doctor Ivanova wrote a note for an X-ray and blood examination. The doctor put down everything she found in my mother's patient's file. The prescription which the doctor left was made up at the chemist's (at a chemist's shop).
We followed the doctor's instructions and in two weeks mother felt much better. I took her to the polyclinic for a check-up. Mother went to doctor Ivanova's consulting-room while I remained in the waiting-room. I looked through the stands containing diagrams with first aid measures and the coloured photographs of certain diseases and their symptoms, covering the walls. Soon mother came out. The doctor said she was on the mend. (She was recovering). перевод
book 4) We just ( to buy) a new car 5) You (to swim) in the sea tomorrow
c) His ship (not, to call) at this port.
2) Вопросы к предложениям (к подлежащему, общий, специальный)
John goes to the library every day.
3) Поставьте нужную форму глагола to be.
a) John ... speaking to his father now.
b) My parents ... working in the garden now.
c) My brother ... doing his homework in his room.
Дон учится в речном училище.
ading in the garden.
1. We noticed a man. The man was cleaning his shoes.
2. He saw two girls. They were dancing on the stage.
3. She watched the children. They were running and playing in the garden.
4. I saw her. She was arranging her hair.
5. We saw our neighbor. He was listening to the latest news on the radio.
6. The cat was rubbing itself on my leg. I felt it.
7. We noticed a group of people. They were digging potatoes in the field.
8. Didn't you see her? She was smiling at you.
9. The girl was singing. I heard her.
10. They were talking about computers. He heard them.
11. You were walking along the street yesterday. I saw you.
spend) holidays in the country.5. The journey (to take) three hours.6. I (to open) the door for you.7. I (to go) to school tomorrow. 8. They (to come) back next week?9. We (to leave) Kyiv this evening?10. You (to wait) for me?11. Nick (to finish) school next year?12. She (to agree) with you?13. I (not to swim) tomorrow.14. He (not to play) in the garden.15. The weather (not to be) fine on Sunday.16. We (not to be) busy in the evening.17. Sheila (not to get) passport next year.18. Why your father (to help) you?19. When she (to study) English?20. How we (to get) there?21. How long the journey (to take)?22. How many people (to arrive) today?23. When you (to go) to the cinema?
fly to China in winter . 4. In summer they will swim in the pool. 5. You will have fish for dinner tomorrow. 6. Granny will phone on Monday .