Помогите пожалуйста!!!!! Change the following sentences using the Passive Voice. 1) John wrote the letter. 2) They spoke about10-11 класс
it. 3) The doctor ordered him to take rest. 4) The teacher corrected our exercises at home. 5) Schoolchildren took out many books from the library. 6) The teacher will tell us an interesting story.
7) Fire destroyed the house.
1) John wrote the letter. - The letter was written by John.
2) They spoke about it. - It was spoken about.
3) The doctor ordered him to take rest. - He was ordered to take a rest.
4) The teacher corrected our exercises at home. - Our exercises were corrected by the teacher at home.
5) Schoolchildren took out many books from the library. - Many books were taken by schoolchildren from the library.
6) The teacher will tell us an interesting story. - An interesting story will be told us by the teacher.
7) Fire destroyed the house. - The house was destroyed by fire.
Другие вопросы из категории
to fall ill. 3. ... you help me? — I am afraid not. 4. You ... interrupt me when I am speaking. 5. Pupils ... talk during the lesson. 6. It ... rain, take your raincoat. 7. My father ... be at his office now as it is 8 o’clock already. 8. ... I switch on the radio? — Yes, you ... . 9. ... I smoke here? — No, you ... . 10. You ... take my pencil for a moment. 11. I ... finish this work today. I am tired.
1)...did John study (учился)?
2)...did the thacher tell his pupils?
3)...did the teacher ask John?
4)...did John answer?
5)...is your favourite season?
6)...do you like it?
2) They spoke about it. 3) The doctor ordered him to take rest. 4) The teacher corrected our exercises at home. 5) Schoolchildren took out many books from the library. 6) The teacher will tell us an interesting story.
been climbed before. 2. She told me that those newspapers had been carefully put away. 3. Why have these cups been put here in this cupboard? 4. After Nick had been told to go home at once he hurried there.5. Invitations have been sent to all famous people of the city. 6. This play will be staged at the beginning of the next season. 7. A new concert hall is being built in our street now. 8. Have the rules of the game been explained to you? помогите пожалуйста!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
knows nothing about the arson.-задать 2 вопроса.
3. We know something that can be useful for the investigation of the treason.
4. Everybody approved his conviction.
5. You can find evidence everywhere at the crime scence.
5.3.Read the words, determine what parts of speech they belong to and by means of what suffixes they are formed and translate them into Russian:
darkness, readiness, demonstration, sailor, especially, brightly, weakness, celebration, happiness, examiner, introduction, understandable, agreement, delegation, fatherless, hopeful, nameless, indifferent.
5.6.Read and translate the following sentences using the correct form of the verbs in brackets:
1. We (to find)....... very important evidence during the crime scene search.
2. Is everybody here? - No, one of our divisional inspectors (not to come).......................yet.
3. You anything (to hear).............about the government building arson?
4. He never (to prejudice)................his actions.
5. Why are you here? You are to interview witnesses.- But we already (to do)............................it.
6. Will you call after 3 o'clock? He (to arrive)...........by that time.
7. He already (to interrogate).......................the suspect when I saw him.
didn't inform us.
3.She looks after the children very well.
4.People must wear ties in this club.
5.They make a new film every year in this studio.
6.He didn't introduce me to his mother.
7.They will meet you at the terminal.
8.You may not use dictionaries during the examination.
9.A big truck knocked him down last Monday.
10.they are renovating the castle at the moment.
They opened a new health-center last year.
2. Use the Passive Voice
1. To buy the flats
2. To Break the watch
3. To offer the job
3. Transform the sentences from Active Voice to the Passive Voice.
1 In Canada many people speak English
2. Emigrants brought different languages and cultures to the USA
3. She will leave you a message.
4. Write sentences in Passive Voice from the words in brackets
1. Glass (make) from sand
2. The transistor (invent) in 1948