Поставьте предложения в вопросительную и отрицательную форму10-11 класс
1) He has a daughter.
2)They have a son.
3)His friends have children.
4)This student has a red pencil.
5)These students have English have books.
6)Kotov has a good Russia book.
7)We have got a new country house.
8)She has an English lesson on Thursday.
9)We have a lesson on Friday.
10)They have breakfast at seven o'clock in the morning.
11)He usually has breakfast at home.
Другие вопросы из категории
Мои летние каникулы прошли замечательно! Я и моя семья
побывали в Китае. Мы загорали, купались, ходили по магазинам и прочее. Но больше всего мне запомнились экскурсии в древние буддийские храмы. В августе я успела съездить в лагерь, где встретила своих друзей и одноклассников.
Ты будешь устраивать вечеринку? Кого ты собираешься
пригласить? Что ты хочешь получить в подарок?
A great TV show demands a strong ensemble, and a strong ensemble should function like the candy aisle at a gas station. In a word: OPTIONS. You know, so many options that when you scan all the colorful wrappers you find it very difficult to settle on just one favorite. What character are you in the mood for? Peanut butter-based? Fruit-flavored? Something nourishing? Something that will make you sick because it's 3am and you haven't eaten anything since dinner, which was ice cream? For my money (which is mostly Monopoly money), TV's best gas station candy aisle is The Vampire Diaries. That is a show so stacked with compelling, heroic, villainous, sympathetic people that it can be very easy to forget that it's sort of about a love triangle. I guess the love triangle element of TVD would be the nutty, nougat-based candy bar that you could probably eat for breakfast if you were in a hurry. But me, I have always preferred the gummy candies. Are you tired of this metaphor yet? Here is the point: Ever since Rebekah Mikaelson was introduced toward the beginning of Season 3 she immediately became not just a gummy candy to me, but maybe even gummy cherries. The best gummies, basically.
Образец: It smells awful.
Does it smell awful? It doesn't smell awful.
l. We work at the translation. 2. You make а lot of noise. 3. Не always goes for а walk in the evening. 4. In the morning I have little time. 5. Her brother works in Canada. 6. She does nothing to realize her dreams. 7. David believes in God. 8. She always comes to work in time. 9. The book belongs to Ann. 10. Не prepares his lessons in the evening.
8. Заполните пропуски глаголом to be в Past Indefinite и переведите предложения.
1. It ... bitterly cold yesterday. 2. Му uncle ... very busy all last week. 3. She called on Sunday because it ... cheaper then. 4. When I came to visit her she ... absent, she ... at her friend's. 5. We ... tired of his stupid questions. 6. Last winter the weather ... rather warm. 7. Yesterday he ... in Geneva. 8. When mу grandmother ... young, she ... an actress. 9. Where ... your books? - They ... in mу bag. 10. Не ... not ill yesterday, he ... at work.
9. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Past Indefinite. Напишите
предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах.
Образец She (to prepare) lessons well.
She prepared lessons well.
Did she prepare lessons well?
She didn't prepare lessons well.
1) I (to buy) а magazine last week.
2) The postman (to bring) the morning mail only at 10 o'clock.
3) I (to see) you in the library the other day.
4) They (to have) а picnic yesterday.
5) The rain (to spoil) the whole pleasure.
6) Every winter Nick (to go) to the Swiss Alps to ski.
7) My sister (to get) married at 24.
8) She (to pass) all her exams successfully.
9) Their family (to live) in France for many years.
10) Mary (to buy) а very beautiful dress for the party yesterday.
10. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Present Continuous.
Образец: Look! Не (to go) over here. Look! Не is going over here.
Ann (to watch) TV now. Ann is watching TV now.
1) I can see he (to do) the exercise correctly.
2) It is noisy. Nobody (to listen) to him.
3) The interpreter (to translate) their conversation rather well.
4) Do you hear? The correspondents (to interview) the participants of the
conference at the moment.
5) The company (to develop) а new project.
6) Look at this mаn, I think he (to follow) us.
7) Listen carefully! Не (to give) а very interesting talk.
8) They (to speak) to him about his promotion now.
9) - What they (to do)? - They (to laugh) at his jokes.
10) They (to wait) for us at the bus stop. Hurry up!
1. She makes mistakes in spelling.
2. They enjoy their English lessons.
3. The crowd waited a long time to see the famous actor.
4. He worked in that Institute for many years.
7. Напишите следующие предложения в вопросительной форме, употребляя во¬просительные слова, данные в скобках:
1. The performance lasted two hours. (How long)
2. He went to London to see some friends. (Why)
3. Speech is a kind of vibration. (What)
4. Painting is an ancient art. (What)
8. Образуйте Past Indefinite (Simple) и Participle II от следующих глаголов. Проверьте себя по таблице неправильных глаголов:
to build, to think, to go, to see, to give, to meet, to write, to read, to know, to take, to teach, to feel, to have, to come, to begin, to find, to get, to say, to tell, to put, to leave, to do, to sing, to lose, to stand.
9.Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present, Past, Future Continuous
1. Listen! Someone (knock) at the door.
2. The bus (stop) for us now.
3. The accident happened while they (travel) in the South.
4. When I got up this morning, the sun (shine) brightly.
5. I (wait) on the corner for you at the usual time tomorrow morning.
6. It probably (rain) when you get back.
10. Замените в следующих предложениях действительный залог страдательным. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. The little boy ate the cake.
2. The teacher corrects our exercises at home.
11. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. The book will be published in spring.
2. The class is taught by Mr. Smith.
3. It was designed by a French engineer.
4. This book is always read by the students of the first course.
I am (tall) than Pete
This girl is (lazy) girl in the class
(cold) season is winter
А так же : ПОСТАВИТЬ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ В ВОПРОСИТЕЛЬНОЙ И ОТРИЦАТЕЛЬНОЙ ФОРМЕ
Harry wants to go to the cinema
I Wash my hands in cold water
We often go the cinema
I am from Germany._________________________________
4 Вставьте в пробелы необходимый артикль (a, an or – ). Письменно переведите получившиеся предложения. Поставьте предложения в вопросительную и отрицательную форму.
0 He’s _____an________ actor.
1 My father is _______________ doctor.
2 They are _______________ students.
3 Peter is _______________ architect.
4 I am _______________ student.
5 He is _______________engineer.
5 Вставьте в пробелы необходимый артикль (a, an, the). Письменно переведите текст.
I’ve got (0) ___a_____ new computer and (1) ________ old television. (2) ________ computer is in my bedroom and my brother has got (3) ________ television in his bedroom. My brother and I have got (4) ________ CD player too. I’ve got (5) ________ English CD. It’s interesting!
предложения, подчеркните неопределенные местоимения.
1. I want some sugar to make jam.
2. Has anybody of them been to Scotland?
3. Nobody will smoke in the room.
4. The Metric System has some advantages over the English System.
Задание № 2. Выберите прилагательное в соответствующей степени сравнения. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. He is the (old, oldest, eldest) son of my father’s friend.
2. What is the (much, more, most) important invention in the twentieth century?
3. We have heard the (late, later, latest) news on the radio.
4. I am sure this coffee tastes (good, better, the best) than that one.
Задание № 3. Выберите нужную форму глагола to be. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The news he told us (are, was, were) interesting.
2. The Metric System (is, was, will be) a system of measures and weight.
3. You (are, is, were) at home last night.
4. It (is, was, will be) cold next week.
Задание № 4. Вставьте there’s или it’s. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. ... easy to understand the rule.
2. ... often a rainbow after the rain.
3. ... electricity in all the houses of the town.
4. ... so warm in the flat.
Задание № 5. Перепишите предложения, переведите их на русский язык. Поставьте предложения в вопросительную и отрицательную формы.
1. They have got a nice cat.
2. We had a large lunch yesterday.
3. It will probably rain soon.
Задание № 6. Поставьте глаголы, данные в скобках, во времена групп Simple (Indefinite) или Continuous. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I (wash) my hair last morning.
2. He usually (do) his homework in the afternoon.
3. The girl (talk) to Tim when his sister came.
4. If they forecast rainstorms, we (return) to the city.
Задание № 7. Поставьте глаголы, данные в скобках, во времена групп Perfect или Perfect Continuous. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. George smokes. He (smoke) for five years.
2. They already (paint) the walls in their flat.
3. The builder says he (finish) the roof by next week.
4. When I got to the car park I realised that I (lose) my keys.
Задание № 8. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык. Выпишите из каждого глагол - сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму. Напишите форму инфинитива глагола.
1. It’s raining again. Take your umbrella.
2. My mother always forgets my birthday.
3. I am sure Andrew will come to see us this evening.
4. I knew that he was waiting for somebody.
5. As soon as she came in I knew I had seen her before.
6. It has been snowing since Tuesday.
Задание № 9. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык. Подчеркните модальные глаголы.
1. You must not worry about it.
2. Can you make me some tea?
3. According to the radio, it may rain today.
4. You should change your job.