помогите выбрать подходящее местоимение!10-11 класс
1.Jane,dont put (you,your) bag on the table.
2.Is (him,he) going to speak to ( I , my , me) about ( him ,his, he) work?
3.Who speaking? It ( I , my, me), Ann
.4.( I , my, me) sister know English well.
5. I know (he , his, him) well.
6. (Our, we, us) feel so lonely, stay with (our, we, us)
Другие вопросы из категории
Good morning. I bought this camroder from hear two month ago and now it's not working properly.
OK. Tell in more detail about a problem?
it in here ,in the well.I want to have fish for dinner,says Brother Rabbit.*I want to have fish for dinner too.*says Brother Fox.*Then jump down into the well,too if you wan to have fish for dinner,*says Brother Rabbit.*How can I can jump into the well,Brother Rabbit ?**You jump into the bucket,Brother Fox,says Brother Rabbit..Brother Fox jumps into the bucket,and the busket with Brother Fox in it goes down.The other bucket with Brother Rabbit in it comes up.Brother Rabbit jumps out of bucket.*You,silly Brother Fox,goodbye,*says Brother Rabbit and runs away.Now B.R and B .F.,are not friends.
1. We spend (our. us) holiday together with(them.they)
2. My/me) aunt Susan is (my/me) mother"s sister
3. it is (he/him)
4.These are ( my/mine) friends. And those are(your/yours)
5. Will you give (her/she) and (i/me)some help?
6.IS this (your/yours)car? -Yes it is (my/mine)
справа. Глаголы: cost, do, do, go, have, like, rain, smoke, speak. Пример: (he) ……….often ……volleyball? – Yes, he is a good player. Does he often play volleyball?
1. (you) Excuse me, ……..English? – Yes, a little.
2. (you) What ……………………? – I’m a secretary.
3. (your sister) What……………..? – She works in a shop.
4. (she) …………………………..? – Yes, 20 cigarettes a day.
5. (it) How often ……..in summer? – Not often, it’s usually dry.
6. (you) ………………….dancing? – Yes, I love it.
7. (they) What time …..usually …….to bed? – At 10 o’clock.
8. (you) What …..usually…….for breakfast? – Toast and coffee.
9. (it) How much …….to stay at this hotel? – 30 pounds a night.
a) much, many, a lot of, some, any, no.
attend the athletic banquet at the end of the school year.
3)She married a friend of ( me, mine, my) brother's.
4)You can come (some , any< every) day you like.
1. This is a long letter. 2. That is a green pencil. 3. What colour is this sofa? 4. What is your friend’s name? 5. I am a student from Russia. 6. What is that woman’s job?
7. Where is the child now? 8. That sofa is green. 9. Here is the businessman’s offer.
2. Замените выделенные слова личными местоимениями в объектном падеже
1. Translate this letter into Russia.
2. Answer these question, please.
3. Give the customer the offer, please.
4. He doesn’t know the manager and his assistent.
5. Ask the secretary to send the offer to the firm.
6. Show me and my colleague the new model.
3. Выберите подходящее местоимение в зависимости от смысла.
1. At the lessons (they, them, their) teacher asks (they, them, their) a lot of questions and the students answer (they, them, their).
2. (We, us, our) have a children’s room. (It, its) windows are large and (it, its) is very light. (We, us, our) children like (they, them, their) room.
3. Petrov is (we, us, our) student. (I, me, my) know (he, him, his) well. (He, him, his) English is good and (I, me, my) speak only English to (he, him, his). (He, him, his) help (we, us, our) a lot.
4. Поставьте следующие предложения в вопросительную и отрицательную форму.
1. These engineers work at the Ministry of Foreign Trade.
2. He has got a good job.
3. She has breakfast early in the morning.
4. Jane goes to the Institute every day.
5. There are cables and telexes on the desk.
a. Прочитайте и постарайтесь понять следующий текст.
Письменно переведите 1-3, 6 и 7 абзацы текста.
L o n d o n
1 London is the capital of Great Britain. It lies in the South East of England on both banks of the river Thames. London is one of the largest cities in the largest port and industrial centre in England. London is more than twenty centuries old.
2 The heart of the capital is the City. The territory of the City is only about one square mile, but it is the financial and business centre of the country. It contains almost all important English banks and offices.
3 The West End of London is famous for its beautiful monuments and palaces, fine parks, fashionable shops and big hotels. The East End is quite different from the West End. It is the district of factories, plants and docks. The narrow streets and poor houses of the East End present a contrast to the homes of the rich people in the West End.
4 There are many places of interest in London. One of them is Trafalgar Square with the Nelson monument 185 feet high. Buckingham palace is the royal residence. Westminister Abbey is one of the most citizens of Britain.
5 Across the road from Westminister Abbey are the Houses of Parliament, the seat of the British goverment.
6 The Tower of London is one of the most interesting places in London. It was a fortress, a royal residence, a prison, now it is a museum.
7 London is famous for its green parks. Hyde Park is the most popular of them. It is the greatest park in London as well.
8 London is the centre of the country’s cultural life. There are many picture galleries and museums in the capital. The National Gallery houses a priceless collection of paintings. The famous British museum is one of the best museums in the world.
6. Задайте специальные вопросы к подчеркнутым в тексте словам (6 вопросов).
7. Задайте один альтернативный и один расчлененный вопрос к следующим предложениям текста (4 вопроса).
Образец: London is the capital of Great Britain.
А) Is London the capital of Great Britain or France?
Б) London is the capital of Great Britain, isn’t it?
1 There are many place of interest in London.
2 London contains the memorials of many famous people.
8. Выпишите из текста прилагательные в превосходной степени со словами, к которым они относятся.
9. Укажите, к какой части речи относятся слова каждой из данных ниже колонок. Подчеркните встречающиеся в них суффиксы и дайте исходные формы этих слов:
cultural Beautiful Residence
industrial Fashionable government
financial Different Collection
famous Priceless Painting
10. Укажите, как соотносятся слова houses в 3-м и 5-м абзацах со словом houses в 8-м абзаце тексте