Choose the correct variant. 1) I hope they _____ this road by the time we come back next summer/ a) will have repaired c) will repair b) would repair d)5-9 класс
would have repaired 2) The essay is good ______ for the spelling mistakes. a)apart c) unless b) besides d) except 3)Jim suggested that I _____ a car. a) should buy c) would buy b) buying d) have bought 4) Will he arrive ______ time for dinner. a)at c) to b)with d) in 5) When oil and water mix, oil ____ to the top. a) rise c) rises b) rose d) is risen 6) _________ him all novelists are insignificat. a) besides c) beside b) near d) after 7) THis blouse does not go _____ a pink skirt. a)with c) up b) to d)for 8) Are these lettuces home _____ or did you buy them in the market? a)growing c) grow b)grown d) grew 9) I dont suppouse I could leave now, _____? a) do I c)could I b) can I d) couldnt I 10) Persons swimming beyond this point do so _____ their own risk/ a) under c)on b) in d) at 11) The cyclist was rn _____ by a motorist. a) off c) away b) through d) down 12) After missing a term through illness he had to work very hard to ____. a) catch up c) catch on b) catch after d) catch in 13) There has been a sharp rise ____ the cost of living in the past few years. a) at c) on b) of d )in 14) I will not come to London untill the bus strike _____ over. a) will be c) is b) would be d)would have been 15) I dont want anyone to overhear us, but I ___ you what happened when we ____ alone. a) will tell, will be c)tell, will be b) will tell, are d) would tell, are 16) If I had a typewriter I ___ it myself. a) would type c) will have typed b) would have typed d) will type 17) The old dog just ____ on the grass, watching the children at play. a) is lying c) lied b) laid d) lie 18) There has not been a great response to the sale, _____? a) does there c) hasnt it b) hasnt there d) has there 19) If I ____ rich, I ____ travel around the world. a) were, would c) am, would b) have been, would have d) were, would have 20) That was the time _____ I left him. a) when c) --- b) where d ) after which Пожалуйста помогите ))
1) I hope they _ this road by the time we come back next summer/
a) will have repaired
2) The essay is good ______ for the spelling mistakes. d) except
3) Jim suggested that I _____ a car. a) should buy
4) Will he arrive ______ time for dinner. d) in
5) When oil and water mix, oil ____ to the top. c) rises
6) _________ him all novelists are insignificat. a) besides
7) This blouse does not go _____ a pink skirt. a)with
8) Are these lettuces home _____ or did you buy them in the market? b)grown
9) I dont suppouse I could leave now, _____? c)could I
10) Persons swimming beyond this point do so _____ their own risk. d) at
11) The cyclist was run _____ by a motorist. d) down
12) After missing a term through illness he had to work very hard to ____. a) catch up 13) There has been a sharp rise ____ the cost of living in the past few years. d )in
14) I will not come to London untill the bus strike _____ over. c) is
15) I dont want anyone to overhear us, but I ___ you what happened when we ____ alone. b) will tell, are
16) If I had a typewriter I ___ it myself. a) would type
17) The old dog just ____ on the grass, watching the children at play. a) is lying
18) There has not been a great response to the sale, _____? d) has there
19) If I ____ rich, I ____ travel around the world. a) were, would
20) That was the time _____ I left him. a) when
Другие вопросы из категории
помогите плииз, а то я в английском воще не чего не понимаю..
Хоча б 11 речень!!!
like casual clothes
a.Frankly b. Frank
2.Fill in the blanks choosing the correct variant.
1)She was siting at the table and he was standing ...
a. beside b. besides
2) All the children ... Tom decided to go on excursion.
Choose the correct variant for the tag question:
She likes sports, ... ?
2. is she
3. doesnt she
Choose 3 sentences where the underlined words are used correctly:
1. I CAN HARDLY SEE THE STAGE
2.JOHN WORKS HARD EVERY DAY
3. excuse me, can you tell me shortly way to the library?
4. My younger brother was very anqry because he didnt want to go to bed.
5. He was a very hiqhly man.
6.There is no sugor left. Can you go quick and buy some?
1) Maly Theatre
2) Old Circus
3) Tsvetnoi Boulevard
4) Russian Federation
A4. Choose the correct form of the verb.
Then she came up to Sam. "Dad called. He ... the ticket for a football match."
1) just bought 3) had just bought
2) just buys 4) has just bought
couldn’t remember where they had put their passports.b) Richard said they couldn’t remember where they put their passports.2. “You don’t keep your flat warm enough,” said Jack.a) Jack said I didn’t keep my flat warm enough.b) Jack said you didn’t keep your flat warm enough.3. “He doesn’t get on with his stepma,” said Sam.a) Sam said that he doesn’t get on with his stepma.b) Sam said that he didn’t get on with his stepma.4. “Who is going to give a talk?” asked Fred.a) Fred asked who is going to give a talk.b) Fred asked who was going to give a talk.5. “When can I see Mr Marcony?” Charles asked the secretary.a) Charles asked the secretary when could he see Mr Marcony.b) Charles asked the secretary when he could see Mr Marcony.2. Choose the right variant of the Direct Speech.1. I asked the boy not to make such a fuss.a) I said to the boy, “Don’t make such a fuss.”b) I asked the boy, “Not make such a fuss.”2. The teacher ordered the pupils to open the books.a) The teacher to the pupils: “To open the books!”b) The teacher to the pupils: “Open the books!”3. Jacky asked Pat if she would spend her holidays in Russia.a) Jacky said to Pat, “Will you spend your holidays in Russia?”b) Jacky said to Pat, “If you spend your holidays in Russia?”4. He asks if I am an actress.a) He says, “Are you an actress?”b) He says, “Do you an actress?”5. The teacher asked the boys not to talk very loud.a) The teacher to the boys, “Doesn’t talk very loud.”b) The teacher to the boys, “Don’t talk very loud.”3. Choose the right answer.1. She said that she … twenty years old the following Friday.a) will be b) would be c) was2. Liz says she … the film.a) already saw b) had already seen c) has already seen3. Mr. Green told the children … so much noise.a) don’t make b) not to make c) not make4. Our children said they … school.a) don’t like b) didn’t like c) won’t like5. She asked me if I … my dinner.a) enjoyed b) enjoy c) have enjoyed
1 I'd like to buy a loaf of ... .
2. How much is this ... of coffe?
3. I'm going to the ... to buy some milk.
4. Ask a ... how much this box of chocolate costs.
5. For this ... you need some flour, some butter and salt to taste.
6. At the greengrocer's you can buy ... .
a) green tea
b) a cabbage
c) a tin of dog food
7. We've hot ... onion soup for lunch.
c) a few
 Fill in the gaps with "a" where necessary.
I can give you ... few pounds.
Can you buy some coffee, please? We've got ... little left.
Will you give me some apples? I've got ... few left.
Let's go shopping. I've invited ... few of my friends for lunch.
We've got ... little milk! We can have tea with milk!
There are ... few shops in this area. You'd better go to some other place.
 Fill the gaps with the verbs in brackets in the correct form (past simple/past progressive)
Jane (chose) WAS CHOOSING present for her classmates while Jennifer and Susie (1) (write) ............ invitation cards.
Then jack, Tom and Charlie (2) (come) ........................ and (3) (colour) ........... the invitation cards veru nicely! While Jane's mother (4) (make) ........... chocolate cakes at home, five of Jane's classmates (5) (cut) .................. sandwiched. Neil and Nelly (6) (draw) .................. some pictures while Betsy and some other girls (7) (prepare) ................... fruit salads when Betsy's mother (9) (come) ..................... to help them.