Write questions.Ask about your friend and write the answers.10-11 класс
How tall/to be/Nina/ast year?
How tall/to be/Nina/now?
What/to do/ Lera/want to be?
What/to be/Leras/favourite lesson?
Другие вопросы из категории
1)играет на пианино,но это уже написано
3)катается на велосипеде
4)играет в футбол
5)считает на калькуляторе
6)плавает в бассейне
7)играет в баскетбол
8)сидит в интернете
вы по образцу увидите и поймете как делать
и не надо прошу писать "самому(самой) лень","вот слабаки","да там ведь все написано","фуууу легко".
1. Pavlov establishes personal (contacts) with the clients. (What?)2. He discussed (business) problems with the partners. (What?)3. We will sum up the results of our work tomorrow. (When?)4. Managers must assess the performance of their employees. (Who?)5. He is always getting feedback from his subordinates. (What?)6. A sales manager is responsible for the work of an export manager. (What?)
1) I ( to finish) to read book yesterday.
2) We all ( to help) dad in the garden when our mum ( to come).
3) My mother ( to wash) the floor and ( to water) the flowers for 2 hours before we ( to come).
4) By 2 o^clock yesterday my father ( to finish) his work in the yard.
5) She ( to play) this part for a yead when I ( to see) the performance.
6) We ( to do ) it before he ( to come).
7) While he ( to sleep) , his wife ( to watch ) TV.
8) You ( to meet) your friend yesterday ?
9) He ( to fix) his bike for an hour when his mother ( to call) him.
10) We ( to prepare) holiday dinner by 5 o^clock.
11) When she ( to come) they ( to argue).
12) When you ( to see) him?
13) I was sure Mary ) to learn) English since childhood.
14) She ( to pass) the exam by six o^clock.
15) I ( to read) the book whole evening,
16) They ( to leave) our town 5 years ago.
Действительно, компьютеры занимают большую роль в жизни людей. Компьютеры могут служить людям как для работы, так и для развлечений. Почти каждый современный человек работает на компьтере как дома так и на работе. С помощью компьютеров можно находить нужную информацию в интернете, смотреть фильмы,слушать музыку, читать книги и т.д
1 Open your letter
2 Thank your friend for the letter
3 Express your readiness to help
1 Describe common pastimes in your country
2 Mention some pastimes which are not popular in Russia
3 Write about your favourite pastimes
1 Express hope that your letter will help (in his project on the most popular pastimes in other countries)
2 Offer more help if needed
3 Close your letter
Write a letter to your friend and:
• Apologize for breaking your plans
• State the reason of your not coming
• Express your regret about postponing your meeting
Ask if it is possible to come later in the summer
Write a letter of at least 100 words. Do not write your own name, any dates, addresses or other personal information.
more information. Using the notes below, write a letter to your friend, giving all relevant details in the appropriate style. Write 120-180 words. Do not include addresses.
Thanks for your responce. I have just read your letter and I am glad you have agreed to attend our conference.
I think that it is best if you visit the conference on June 12 in the evening. It will be attended by about 30 people. Most of them are 16-18 years old. Many of them are addicted to sports, most of the guys like play do volleyball and some of them play football and a couple of people visit the gym.
I would like you to tell about your profession and the importance of effort. Just please tell about the complexities of adulthood and their future.
Thank you very much for you time. We are all waiting for your arrival.