ответе на вопросы Do you have a garden?Do yo often work in the garden?Do youplant trees every year?Do you have fruit trees and flowers in your garden?Do5-9 класс
you enjoy working in the garden?Do you want to be a garden?
Do you have a garden?- Yes. we have a garden
Do you often work in the garden?- Sometimes I work in the garden but I don*t like it
Do you plant trees every year? - No. I don*t. We have a lot of trees there. We don*t need to plant trees every year
Do you have fruit trees and flowers in your garden?- Yes. we have fruit trees: apple trees. pear trees. cherry trees. and plum trees and a lot of different flowers
Do you enjoy working in the garden?- No. I don*t. I hate working in the garden
Do you want to be a gardener? -No. I don*t want to be a gardener.
Другие вопросы из категории
Explain why they feel so. Use the phrases in the present perfect. The first one is done for you.
1) Oliver feels upset. (to have an argument with somebody's best friend)
2) Martin feels thirsty. (not to have anything to drink since morning)
3) Jim feels hungry. (not to have anything to eat since yesterday)
4) Sally is surprised. (to get a present from Santa Clause)
5) Robert feels sure about his test. (to prepare for a test very well)
6) Sandy is fed up with sharing the room with her younger brother. (to damage all the books, tapes, and posters)
7) Karen feels tired. (to water all vegetables and fruit trees in the garden)
play the piano
drave a car
run 10 kilometers
ride a horse
надеюсь что вы поможете мне
smth искать что либо
to think of smth разговаривать с кем-либо
to talk to smb ждать что-либо
to take care of smb заботиться о ком-лиюо
to wait for smth быть полным чего-либо
to look for smth думать о чём-либо
reading a popular free time activity today? Это я перевести не смогла (
И пожалуйста ответ на английском языке с переводом)
1 . When can people be pop-eyed ? 2 . Is it a compliment to be called a " chatterbox "?3. Can you name usual containers for milk, lemonade, jam, sugar, cream and flour?4.What word is missing here...- small- regular in size- big- huge?5.What is the title of Mark Twain's book about Tom Sawyer?6. What usually makes a room cosy?7. Have you ever spoiled a dish? How did it happen?8. Who are the members of your household?9. Who do the police usually search for?10. Why do you have to keep a watchful eye on the milk when you boil it?11. What do we call young boys and girls who are under twenty?12. Who is the best storyteller in you class?13. What happened to Cinderella when the magic spell was broken?14. How are goods transporter from Europe to America?15.When do people pick fruit and vegetables in the place where you live?16. Which is better: to devour books or read them slowly and carefully? Does it depend on the book?
3. Can you name the usual containers for milk, lemonade, jam, sugar, cream and flour?
4. What is the title of Mark Twain's book about Tom Sawyer?
5. What usually makes a room cosy?
6. Have you ever spoiled a dish? How did it happen?
7. Who do the police usually search for?
8. Why do you have to keep a watchful eye on the milk when you boil it?
9. What happened to Cinderella when the magic spell was bpoken?
10. When do people pick fruit and vegetables in the place where you live?
11. Which is better: to devour books or read them slowly and carefully? Does it depend on the book?
Fill in do, does, have, has, can,are, is and answer the questions.Это задание. Книму есть вопросы. На них надо ответить.
you play the guitar
you got a pet
your parents work in the morning
your friends English
your teacher got long hair
your best hriend like football
your English teacher give you a lot of homework
there a zoo in your town
your hriends live near you