Выпишите из текста глаголы-сказуемые, определите их видовременные формы:1-4 класс
By disease in plants is meant some disturbance in the normal life-processes which affects either a particular organ or the entire plant, and which sometimes leads to premature death. Cultivated plants are usually more liable to disease than wild plants. The losses caused by plant diseases are sometimes enormous, and cultivation of certain crops in some countries had been abandoned in the past owing to the ravages of disease.
Другие вопросы из категории
А. Have you got a friend?
B. He is from America.
A. Who is he?
B. He is a doctor.
1. ...you any paper? -I am sorry. I......no paper.
2. They.....no French magazines.
3. Miss Cabston.... no family of her own.
4.Make and Jane.... a new flat.
5.Miss Evance.... a new coat.
6.My friend.... no telephone.
7. ..... your children many toys?
8. .....you any questions?
Помогите прошу вас пожалуйста!!:(
11. Перепишите и письменно переведите текст на русский язык. Сделайте лексико-грамматический анализ текста: 1) Выпишите из текста существительные, употребленные с неопределенным артиклем, переведите их. 2) Подчеркните предложения, где используются местоимения some, any, и их производные. 3) Задайте 4 вопроса к тексту.
At home with SUPERMAN
Dean Cain, the 28-year-old actor who plays reporter Clark Kent and Superman in the TV series ``The new adventures of Superman'', told us about his typical day.
'I wake up at 5.00 a.m. and ten minutes later I have breakfast, which is usually five or six eggs (for protein) with onions. I leave home at about 5.30 a.m. and drive to the studio - it's an hour's drive. When I get there, at 6.30 I have a shave. Then they do my hair and make-up and I learn my lines for that day - there's never any time to read them before that.
When I'm filming I always eat rice, chicken, and vegetables two or three times a day. I finish work at about 7.30 p.m., and get home an hour later. Then I look at my mail and check my answerphone for messages. I usually have meat and pasta for dinner. I go to the gym for half an hour before I go to bed at 10.00 p.m. It isn't easy - I work hard, play hard, and sleep hard - you need discipline in my job.'
At the beginning of the 11th century England was already a great country and London was an important city. In 1066 William the Conqueror and his people come to England from France. William the Conqueror became King of England. The king lived in London. Many of his people lived in London too. But William was afraid of the people of London and he built the White tower to live in it. Now it is one of the most important and beautiful buildings of the Tower of London.
In those days people usually built houses of wood. Sometimes there were fires in the city, but they were usually very small. 1666 was the year of the Great Fire of London.
On Saturday, 2nd September, 1666, there was a strong wind from the river and a big fire began. It started in the house of the king's baker, near London Bridge.
The baker's wife woke up in the middle of the night because the house was on fire. Soon the next and the next... The fire burnt until Thursday. Many houses in London were burnt. The fire burnt for four days. More than 250 thousand people didn't have home any more.
THE EXPO OF THE CENTURY IN SEVILLE
King Juan Carlos of Spain opened Expo’92, the largest universal exposition of the 20th century, in April 1992. It cost $285 million, and it celebrated the 500th annuversary of Christopher Columbus’s discovery of America, and five centuries of scientific and technological progress
Spain chose the small island near Seville as the location of Expo’92 because of historical links with Columbus. People believe that he spent ten years of his life in the beautiful monastery on the island and wrote four autobiographical books there.
With the choice of Seville for Expo’92, Spain decided on a major investment project in Andalucia. The construction work for this projet took ten years and employed over 20,000 workers. It cost $7,5 billion and provided new motorways, a high-speed rail link to Madrid, and a very modern telecommunications system. Seville got new hotels and flats, a new international airport, and its first opera house.
(причастие или инфинитив, остальные - в форме Present Simple), Present Continuous или в повелительном наклонении.
1. ... (not / look up) the words in the dictionary. It is ... (prohibit).
2. ... (you / listen) to the radio, or can I turn it off?
3. Tom never ... (drink) coffee.
4. Nobody ... (know) the answer to this question.
5. None of my friends ... (sleep) now.
6. Most of my classmates ... (study) well.
7. ... (make) noise. The baby ... (sleep).
8. He ... (be) always glad ... (see) me. I like ... (meet) him as well.
9.What... (you / do)? - I ... (write) a letter to my friend). I ... (write) to him twice a week.
10. Paul ... (not / like) classical music). He never ... (listen) to it. He ... (listen) to rock music. At the moment he ... (listen) to Pammstein.
11. Few of my friends ... (be good) at English. They think they ... (not / need) it.
12. Paul and Mary ... (stand) by the window. They ... (talk) aabout they weather. They often ... (talk) about the weather because they never ... (know) what ... (talk) about.
13. Look! It ... (snow)! The ground and the roofs ... (be) all write!
14. Ben ... (be) a bus driver. He ... (drive) a nice coach). He ... (not / drive / often) a car. But now he ... (drive) his own "Niva".
15. Ted! You look ... (exhaust)! What time ... (you / go) to bed?
16. My daughter usually ... (go) (sleep) at half past ten. But it is a quarter to eleven now and she ... (not / sleep). She ... (finish) her report on history.
17. What an ... (excite) story it is!
18. The more he ... (learn) Ffrench, the more new words he ... (come) to know.
19. There ... (be) no money in Ann's purse. She ... (phone) her cousin to borrow a little. Generally, she seldom ... (ask) people for money as she .... Iearn) a lot.
20. It is eight o'clock in the morning. We ... (have) breakfast. We always ... (have) breakfast at this time.