. Вставьте в предложения следующие вопросительные слова: what/which/who. Предложения переведите. a) Which way shall we go? Left or right? b) You can10-11 класс
have tea or coffee. ___ do you prefer? c) “___ date is it today?” – “Friday”. d) This is a nice house. ____ room is yours? e) ___ is your favorite sport? f) ___ is more expensive, meat or fish? g) ___ is older, Ann or George? h) ___ kind of camera have you got? i) ___ nationality are you? j) A: Mary has got three cameras. B: ___ camera does she use most?
a) Which way shall we go? Left or right? -Куда нам идти направо или налево?
b) You can have tea or coffee. _What__ do you prefer?-Ты можешь выпить чай или кофе.Что ты предпочитаешь?
c) “_What__ date is it today?” – “Friday”.Какой сегодня день?-Пятница
d) This is a nice house. __What__ room is yours? - Красивый дом-Какая комната твоя?
e) _what__ is your favorite sport?-Какой твой любимый вид спорта?
f) __What_ is more expensive, meat or fish?-Что дороже мясо или рыба?
g) _Who__ is older, Ann or George?-Кто старше Аня или Джордж?
h) __What_ kind of camera have you got?-Какой у тебя фотоаппарат?
i) What___ nationality are you? Какой ты национальности?
j) A: Mary has got three cameras. B: _Which__ camera does she use most? -У Мэри 3 фотоаппарата.Каким она чаще пользуется?
Другие вопросы из категории
Doctors and scientists try to answer the same questions all over the world.they find it easy to exchange their ideas in English.
English has become a means of communication within some countries where different groups of people speak different languages.for example,in lndia there. are 15 official languages and thousands of dialectx .people from different parts of the country often do not speak each other's language.English is the only solution to their commnication problems.
english is called the language of the sky and the sea.every pilot and ship's. captain must speak English to commnicate with each other.
Most vocabulary in the modern computer science is in English.80% of all information in the world's computers is in English.
English is the language of politicians .English along with french and German is spoken at their summit meetings.Most international journalists have to know English,too.
75% of all interhational business letters are written in English .Nearly 50% of the companies communicate with each other in English.
English is the language of rock and pop music .Most of world known singers sind their songs in English.
US and British companies produce thousands of films,videos and TV programmes every year.They are shown all over the world with subtitles and dubbind.
1. She makes mistakes in spelling.
2. They enjoy their English lessons.
3. The crowd waited a long time to see the famous actor.
4. He worked in that Institute for many years.
7. Напишите следующие предложения в вопросительной форме, употребляя во¬просительные слова, данные в скобках:
1. The performance lasted two hours. (How long)
2. He went to London to see some friends. (Why)
3. Speech is a kind of vibration. (What)
4. Painting is an ancient art. (What)
8. Образуйте Past Indefinite (Simple) и Participle II от следующих глаголов. Проверьте себя по таблице неправильных глаголов:
to build, to think, to go, to see, to give, to meet, to write, to read, to know, to take, to teach, to feel, to have, to come, to begin, to find, to get, to say, to tell, to put, to leave, to do, to sing, to lose, to stand.
9.Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках, в Present, Past, Future Continuous
1. Listen! Someone (knock) at the door.
2. The bus (stop) for us now.
3. The accident happened while they (travel) in the South.
4. When I got up this morning, the sun (shine) brightly.
5. I (wait) on the corner for you at the usual time tomorrow morning.
6. It probably (rain) when you get back.
10. Замените в следующих предложениях действительный залог страдательным. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. The little boy ate the cake.
2. The teacher corrects our exercises at home.
11. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
1. The book will be published in spring.
2. The class is taught by Mr. Smith.
3. It was designed by a French engineer.
4. This book is always read by the students of the first course.
Образец: It smells awful.
Does it smell awful? It doesn't smell awful.
l. We work at the translation. 2. You make а lot of noise. 3. Не always goes for а walk in the evening. 4. In the morning I have little time. 5. Her brother works in Canada. 6. She does nothing to realize her dreams. 7. David believes in God. 8. She always comes to work in time. 9. The book belongs to Ann. 10. Не prepares his lessons in the evening.
8. Заполните пропуски глаголом to be в Past Indefinite и переведите предложения.
1. It ... bitterly cold yesterday. 2. Му uncle ... very busy all last week. 3. She called on Sunday because it ... cheaper then. 4. When I came to visit her she ... absent, she ... at her friend's. 5. We ... tired of his stupid questions. 6. Last winter the weather ... rather warm. 7. Yesterday he ... in Geneva. 8. When mу grandmother ... young, she ... an actress. 9. Where ... your books? - They ... in mу bag. 10. Не ... not ill yesterday, he ... at work.
9. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Past Indefinite. Напишите
предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах.
Образец She (to prepare) lessons well.
She prepared lessons well.
Did she prepare lessons well?
She didn't prepare lessons well.
1) I (to buy) а magazine last week.
2) The postman (to bring) the morning mail only at 10 o'clock.
3) I (to see) you in the library the other day.
4) They (to have) а picnic yesterday.
5) The rain (to spoil) the whole pleasure.
6) Every winter Nick (to go) to the Swiss Alps to ski.
7) My sister (to get) married at 24.
8) She (to pass) all her exams successfully.
9) Their family (to live) in France for many years.
10) Mary (to buy) а very beautiful dress for the party yesterday.
10. Употребите глаголы, данные в скобках в Present Continuous.
Образец: Look! Не (to go) over here. Look! Не is going over here.
Ann (to watch) TV now. Ann is watching TV now.
1) I can see he (to do) the exercise correctly.
2) It is noisy. Nobody (to listen) to him.
3) The interpreter (to translate) their conversation rather well.
4) Do you hear? The correspondents (to interview) the participants of the
conference at the moment.
5) The company (to develop) а new project.
6) Look at this mаn, I think he (to follow) us.
7) Listen carefully! Не (to give) а very interesting talk.
8) They (to speak) to him about his promotion now.
9) - What they (to do)? - They (to laugh) at his jokes.
10) They (to wait) for us at the bus stop. Hurry up!
1. Give me ... to read please.
2. There is not ... in the room.
3. ... is standing at the door.
4. There is not ... in the box.
б) Вставьте в предложения нужные по смыслу слова: nobody, nothing, everybody, everything:
1. I know ...about medicine.
2. ... read this book.
3. We read ... about it.
4. He understand ... in this article.
5. ...can speak French.
в) Подставьте подходящий по смыслу модальный глагол:
1. Mike ... speak English and French.
2. ... I ask you a question?
3. I ... not drink my tea it's too hot.
4. ... not be true.
5.You ... tell me the truth.
6. ... I use your telephone?
Помогите, пожалуйста,очень нужно((
1.I have an idea.(who?)
2.the boys have got a ball.(who?)
3.Adam"s got a new bike.(what?)
4.they have got a lovely garden.(what,who?)
5.she has a house in green street.(what,where?)
Поставьте вопросы к предложениям, используя вопросительные слова в скобках.
1 He usually went home aften classes.(Where...?) 2 They were busy on Wednesday.(Who..?) 3 Ben worked at a large factory then(Where..?) 4 My brother wrote an interesting article last month(What kind of..?) 5 She took her son out on Sunday evening(Whose..?) 6 Our friends spent last summer in the Crimea(Who..?)