Помогите написать небольшое сочинение на тему East or West home is Best.10-11 класс
East or West, home is best. I believe IN this proverb.
I think that my home is a little world where I can live according to my own rules. It’s because here are my relatives, my dogs, my favourite things. When I feel tired, I can relax only at home. There's no place like home. When I am ill, I feel better only at home. Everything is easier at home. I like to receive guests AT my home. Home is most important place in the life of every person. AT home we feel comfortable, calm and happy. Every family holiday we celebrate at home. Many days off we spend at home within the family. My dearest people live there. The furniture, the things, the pictures at home can say a lot of about their masters. Masters' character, his/her habits we can learn when we look at their homes. My home is my castle – Englishmen tell so. I support this. I like my home city, my motherland. My favourite place is my mother’s place of birth –the hamlet Anosovo. All my childhood I spent there. There are a lot of luxurious blossoming fruit gardens. There is warm newly drawn milk of a cow or a goat. There are bright-green watery meadows. There is my lovely pond covered by duckweed. Every summer I went there, but unfortunately, I don’t have time to go there now. It was the happiest time in my life when I was there. In the village near Anosovo every summer celebrates holidays - the days of poetry. It’s because Pushkin visited the village Bolshoe Boldino. When days of poetry are celebrated, famous actors’ concerts are performed there. I recollect this time with tenderness and I regret that I couldn't return these times. I would like to go there again to see my childhood place.
Другие вопросы из категории
1) This is my school,...? a) doesn't it b) hasn't it c) isn't и
2) We usually have dinner at 3, ...? a) don't we b) haven't we c) aren't we
3) My father travels a lot, ...? a) doesn't he b) hasn'tl he c) Isn’t he
11. Определите, в каком из предложений глагол "to be" является модальным: (is)
a) She is a secretary. b) She is in the office now. c) She ls working. d) She is to start work at 19 tomorrow.
12. Определите, в каком предложение глагол "to have" является модальным:
a) She has a lot of work today. b) She has to do a lot of work today. c) She has done a lot of work today.
13. Выберите правильный модальный глагол:
1) Не... speak three foreign languages. a) сап b) may c) must
2) You... work hard at your English if you want to know it. a) can b) may c) must
3) You ... not go out, the lesson is not over yet. a) can b) may c) have
4) He... be in this room. a) must b) is c) has
14. Выберите правильный вариант ответа:
1) Must I come tomorrow? - No, you.... a) mustn't b) can't c) needn’t
2) May I Invite my friend to the party? - Yes, you... a) can b) may c) must
15. Завершите варианты b) и с):
1) a) They can buy tickets to the theatre. b) ... tickets to the theatre? c) ... not ... tickets to the theatre.
2) a) She has to get up early on week-days. b) ... she ... early on week-days? c) She ... not ... early on week-days.
16. Выберите правильный модальный глагол:
1) You feel bad, you... see a doctor. a) needn't b) should c) can
2) I... walk, there is a bus going there. a) needn't b) mustn't ' с) can't
17. Соотнесите английские предложения с русскими:
1) She may come. 2) She couldn't come. 3) She must come. 4) She had to come. 5) She shouldn't come. 6) She’ll be able to come. 7) She needn't come. 8) She isn’t allowed to come. а) Ей можно не приходить. b) Ей можно придти. c) Ей не следует приходить. d) Она должна придти. e) Она не могла придти. }) Она сможет придти. g) Ей не разрешают придти. h) Ей пришлось придти.
18. В следующей группе слов отметьте то, которое не имеет никакого отношения к остальным: travelling: by train, by plane, by car, platform, compartment, to book, suitcase, wonderful, nature, hiking, bookcase, luggage, weather, on foot, a tent.
19. Выберите слово, которое не мохет относиться к описанию человека: tall, bright, beautiful, merry, sad, intelligent, pretty, slim, fat, dark-eyed, grey-haired, stupid, old, wise, comfortable.
20. Отметьте, какое из утверждений является верным:
1) a) The Queen is the leader of the ruling party. b) Great Britain is a monarchy. c) The Queen of Britain is elected every four years.
2) a) Prime Minister is the head of the Parliament. b) Now the Liberal Party is in power in Great Britain. c) The English Parliament consists of two Houses.
21. Прочтите текст и ответьте на вопрос:
Jane talks faster than Mary who talks more slowly than George. Andrew talks faster than Jane but not so fast as Alice who talks faster than George who (as you know) talks faster than Mary who doesn’t talk as fast as Jane. Who talks fastest of all?
stupid ____(calculate)and so thing dadn't turn out as planned.
I'd like to do it___(different)this time.I hope you don't mind.
If you ate more___(health)food,you wouldn't have all these problems with your
And what gadgets and machines do you use
at your home ? Which of them do you use very often or maybe very seldom
? Do you always try to buy a new model of the thing that you have
2)Здайте 3 вопроса насчет нового мобильного телефона.( на английском)
than the British. After two weeks I understood why Australia is called "the lucky country". One reason is that the weather is good. The sun is always shining. Thanks to warm, sunny weather, you can spend all the time outdoors. What a good chance one can have to look sunburned, to enjoy sunbathing and water sports. Well< Australia is a great place to live.
Text 2. I think it doesn't matter much what country it might be. Now I'm dreaming of living in a home one green hillside within a 10-minute walk of a broad white sand beach or of a nearby river. I'd like to have a lot of horses, a fertile farmland and a good climate for growing a variety of fruits and vegetables. But if I happen to change my mind, I know, I can move to any place. Because it's a vast country with various climates, landscapes and possibilities where you can always find a place to your liking.
Text 3. I don't want to live anywhere else but in Russia. I was born here and I'm not going to leave it. But a lot of countries attract me as a traveler. I've read much about European countries and I finally set my eyes on Spain. Firstly, I like its climate, hot and dry. Another reason for my choice is Spanish food. A lot of exotic fruits that I have never seen in Russia grow there. But what attracts me most of all Spain? Of course, people. Unfortunately, I haven't got any Spanish friends, even pen friends, but I believe the Russians and the Spanish have much in common.
If I happen to live in Spain, I'll live in a small provincial town, far from big cities. My house will be in the mountains where nature is wild and magic. But still it is dream, and perhaps some day I'll visit Spain, but I will only visit, I'm not going to live there. East or West, home is best. I can't imagine my life in another country without Russian friends, the Russian language, Russian frost and Russian cookery:
1. He couldn't skate when he was seven years old.
2. Now he is the best skater in our group.
3. You may take my English book.
4. He will be able to help us to solve this problem.
5. We must study hard to become good specialists.
6. They had to wait for the dean.
7. The train must arrive earlier.
8. East or West, home is best.
професия фотограф, надо что то написать, не знаю что( помогите