1)Where ____ you____if you need to buy a picture?5-9 класс
2)____the film finishes, I'll immediately go home.
3)You can look ____in a dictionary if you don't know what is means.
Другие вопросы из категории
3.She writes to her friends.-Her sister
4.They often travel to London.- His brother
5. We live in Russia.- They
6. You swim very well. - I
4. Who (to speak) there? - I (not to know).
5. He (not to smoke). He (not to smoke) now. When he (to be) at the office yesterday, he (not to smoke), he (to work) hard.
"Yes, it's ___", said Ann.
" Is isn't ___ " , said Andy. "Fred owns it.
It's ____ ",
"No, Andy. The ball belongs to my brothers",explained Fred. "It's ___".
" Yes, it's ___" said Mark and Paul
2.Mike didnt even look at me when i entered his room/he..........for something on the internet and didnt pay any attention to the real world(SEARCH)
1.It ___ quicker if you ___ a computer.
a.is, will use
b.will be, use
c.will be, will use
2.If I had some money, I ___ get a big flat.
3.If I ____ his address, I would go round and see him.
4.Where ____ you ____ if you need to buy a picture?
5.____ the film finishes, I'll immediately go home.
6.You can look ____ in dictionary if you don't know what it means.
7.They phoned that my wife was taken ill. I had to put ______ the meeting.
2) Where have you been?
The mother asked her son __________
3) Has Ali already left for his holiday in France?
Tim enquired _________________
4) Who is the best football player in the country?
The boys wanted to know _________
5) How much do you need to buy that car?
I asked you _____________
6) Will you be able to pay back the money tomorrow?
He asked if ____________
7) How far is the sun from the Eaeth?
The examiner asked her ____________
8) How do you cook couscous?
I asked you ____________________
помогите пожааалуйста, срочно надоо!!!!
me some bread and sugar, will you? 3. 1 wonder whether the old man will sell all his pictures ... the museum. 4. The man didn’t sell his pictures ... the museum, he just„gave them away without taking any money ... them. 5. Though the shoes were her size and felt very comfortable, old Sally decided not to buy them because she thought they were too dear ... her. “I can’l pay so much ... a pair ... shoes”, she said ... the shop-assi stant. 6. Won’t you have another look ... these shoes?1 think it’s just the pair ... you. 7. He looked ... all the tele grams quickly, gave them ... the secretary ['sekratri] tc send off and also asked her to ring ... Mr Brown and tell ... him that he could come ... 10 if the time was suitable .. him. 8. “Would you like to buy any ... these watches?’ "No, I’m just looking ...” 9. “Excuse me, how do I get... the bookshop?" “It’s ... there the right”. 10. Will you please ask that man what time it is ... his watch. I’m afraid mine is ... five or six minutes slow.
2) She is not very good at writing dialog.
3) How can we get to the airport? – You need to get to the freeway and then go straight on to the crossroad.
4) He’s shaved off his mustache.
Yes, we are going to buy a big ... .
3. Are there any apples in the fridge? - Yes, there are four green ... in the fridge
4. Is she making a blouse? - Yes, she is making a nice ... .
4. Did they have any computer games? - Yes, they had some good ... .